Paulding.com

lady called in for assistance on a brown in color chihuahua - on front porch - every time woman goes out side the dog bites at her

animal control officer 476 enroute

why am I thinking drop kick?

I'm thinking a swat with a broom would probably do the trick. It isn't a Great Dane.

I'd get out the hose and attack from the back to catch the dog off guard.I'd get out the hose and attack from the back to catch the dog off guard.

Oh, I'd get busted for water ban violation, right?

That, picking on something less than a quarter your size, and repetetive posts :p

If a chihuahua was coming after me I'm not guaranteeing that it wouldn't get kicked. Not out of meanness, because I love fur babies. Little dogs just scare the snot out of me, and self defense is a reflex when it comes to being attacked by them. Big dogs, different story. A friend of mine has a great dane more than half my height and I'd play in the yard with his big, dumb butt any day

I am sorry but we have tree little chihuahas and none of them are scary enough to call the cops I mean for goodness sakes the are like 9 lbs at the most what is he going to do to you? leave a spider type bite on your leg??

Exactly, I have two of them, and one will growl at me if I try to take away stuff from him, he's about as scary as growling teddy bear. I've gotten worse bites from Gerbils than my little guys possibly ever give. The one that growls has bitten my toes, it doesn't even hurt. He couldn't even break the skin on a baby's butt.

I am sorry but we have tree little chihuahas and none of them are scary enough to call the cops I mean for goodness sakes the are like 9 lbs at the most what is he going to do to you? leave a spider type bite on your leg??

Tree Chihuahas must be rollie pollie little critters at 9 pounds.... :p :lol: I bet your babies are as cute as can be! :wub:

I know it was a typo.....but just the thought of a 9 pound Tree Chihuaha waiting to ponce from an oak....cracks me up. :lol:

Tree Chihuahas must be rollie pollie little critters at 9 pounds.... :p :lol: I bet your babies are as cute as can be! :wub:

I know it was a typo.....but just the thought of a 9 pound Tree Chihuaha waiting to ponce from an oak....cracks me up. :lol:

One of these days I might learn how to type and spell at the same time. lol :lol: :lol:

One of these days I might learn how to type and spell at the same time. lol :lol: :lol:

Please don't! I would be all alone. :unsure: Besides...I'm still laughing at the thought of a Tree Chihuaha :wub: . Those little Black and Tans already look like they are wearin' Ninja masks. :lol:

lady called in for assistance on a brown in color chihuahua - on front porch - every time woman goes out side the dog bites at her

Ha! Take THAT, you pit-bull haters! I'll bet those clowns at the news won't even cover this terror-monging dog. Those things take just as many lives each year as just about any animal out there, except maybe poodles... which reminds me,

DOWN WITH POODLES!!!

My thoughts are she may be on blood thinners and it would not be good to get bitten or scratched. my grandma was scratched on her arms by her cat a few weeks ago.She was bleeding so heavily that she had to call for help. this scared my grandma

We had one once. He was very mean and aggressive. When he would bite us, we would kick him away and he'd come back even more aggressive. He got so mean, we had to call animal control to get him. We didn't make him mean, he was mean like that when we got him. He was already 3 years old. Once, he got in a friend of mines car and would not get out. We both were trying to get him out and he was attacking both of us. She finally just grabed him and he bit her hand very baddly. She bleed for a long time that day. It was awful.

We have one now. Princess, she's the sweetest baby. She's 6 months old and a spoiled brat.....LOL

If a chihuahua was coming after me I'm not guaranteeing that it wouldn't get kicked. Not out of meanness, because I love fur babies. Little dogs just scare the snot out of me, and self defense is a reflex when it comes to being attacked by them. Big dogs, different story. A friend of mine has a great dane more than half my height and I'd play in the yard with his big, dumb butt any day

Amen! :lol: I've gotten bit by dogs twice and both times it was small dogs. I wouldn't kick it though because if it bit me I'd me all that more mad. I have been know to throw things at dogs in my yard...like taters or brooms or shovels. Just anything to scare em off.

generally spiders are small - but they can make this big fanny get up and move like I was young thing ! Same with dogs - if she is afraid of them, it would not matter if it was big or little - it is aggressive and she was afraid, so she called for help - I would much rather fend of a killer chi than a 8 legged freak !!

40 years ago my younger brother and a friend found a tiny dog hiding and shivering under a patch of black berry branches. He would let neither come near. My mom was told of the little dog and she braved all of the kudzu and briars to go see if she could help.

The little one had a ribbon around his neck that appeared as if he had chewed through it to get away. There were open sores and what appeared to be cuts from being hit by something hard. (beaten?) He was very tender all over.

As soon as mom dropped to her knees to pull him out, he walked right out into her arms, and he claimed her as his.

God bless this little stray that barked and growled until my mom came for him. He was her constant companion for many years. Snoopy was his name, he was a black and tan.

I know the "drop kick" was said in humor, still my heart skipped a beat.

Calling for help was probably the best thing she could do, for herself and the dog.

Edited by Bouquet

40 years ago my younger brother and a friend found a tiny dog hiding and shivering under a patch of black berry branches. He would let neither come near. My mom was told of the little dog and she braved all of the kudzu and briars to go see if she could help.

The little one had a ribbon around his neck that appeared as if he had chewed through it to get away. There were open sores and what appeared to be cuts from being hit by something hard. (beaten?) He was very tender all over.

As soon as mom dropped to her knees to pull him out, he walked right out into her arms, and he claimed her as his.

God bless this little stray that barked and growled until my mom came for him. He was her constant companion for many years. Snoopy was his name, he was a black and tan.

I know the "drop kick" was said in humor, still my heart skipped a beat.

Calling for help was probably the best thing she could do, for herself and the dog.

I also have a little snoopy named chi, that nobody understands,

but she loves and trust me and nobody else,

I also understand the feelings you had reading the post,

They are the tiniest of dogs, smaller than even my cats,

Their bravado is all they have for protection,

As many have said they could easily be squashed like an insect,

Believe me, they now this,

Yes they have trust issues, but when you are that tiny,

By the time you realize you have made a mistake trusting someone,

It is a little late you can so easily be damaged or killed.