Paulding.com

I've been busy but I just heard that a black mustang has just left the area, unknown direction of travel.

And a mother showed up in the area, but her kids were not involved.

I still can't figure out what was going on.

I'll try to listen to the archieves tomorrow.

Not sure what happened because I didn't hear the initial call. All I heard was that they had two on the ground but were searching for more. They called for additional deputies.

Looked like all their backup was parked at the Water Dept. on Bill Carruth. There was a bunch of police cars there. We were thinking that they might be getting ready to set up a big road block.

Looked like all their backup was parked at the Water Dept. on Bill Carruth. There was a bunch of police cars there. We were thinking that they might be getting ready to set up a big road block.

Well we were just came through the big road block tonight around 12:00 here. They checked my husbands liscense and we went through. Did not look in the car so I really don't know who they were looking for.

Well, there was a white car being towed from that spot just before 10pm. I live, uh, very close to there, and the lights on the police cars were so bright that I had to sit and wait until one of the guys could point which way I could go to get around them. There have been a lot of people just kind of parked in that spot there, where the little merge lane from the new sub is, lately. I always slow down and take a long look. I wish I could remember, but there was a dark Mustang there not long ago, just sitting on the side of the road.

Please let us know what it was, if you can find out! Thanks!!!