Paulding.com

Our daughter was there when it happened. Called 911 but did not witness the accident. The motorcyclist was awake after the accident but then passed out. The truck that was involved dragged the biker and his foot was severed.

The lady in the truck was very very upset.

Oh my!

It seems everyday I hear of a motorcyle wreck, there was one yesterday, the day before, this week-end was a fatality.

Sometimes it really makes me think..........I'm as safe as I can be, I'm always aware and never take chances, but I have no control over other drivers in vehicles.

And I DON'T ride in the rain.

Prayers for all involved. :(

The man who was on the motorcycle has a wife and two children. He had to have some of his leg amputated due to the injuries. This family needs some heavy duty prayers right now.

Thank you for the update. He has been on my mind since last night. My prayers go out to him, his family and the lady in the truck.

Even though I'm soon to be divorced from him, I'm glad my soon-to-be ex is selling his bike. I would always get sick to my stomach whenever he was out, and I heard a call on the scanner about a motorcycle accident. Even though I can't stand him at this point in time, I don't want him to be hurt and, sometimes, he was very careless on his bike. I've heard stories about stupid stuff he did when I wasn't riding with him.

Prayers said for this man and his family.

Wow, poor guy. Let us know if the family needs anything....

Thank you- my very dear neighbor is very good friends with this family. I kept her kids for her today so that she can take this familys kids to see their dad and fresh clothes for the wife. They have a pretty good support system so right now I just think that prayers would be an awesome thing. I will however try to keep everyone updated and let you all know if this family has any needs.

Thank you- my very dear neighbor is very good friends with this family. I kept her kids for her today so that she can take this familys kids to see their dad and fresh clothes for the wife. They have a pretty good support system so right now I just think that prayers would be an awesome thing. I will however try to keep everyone updated and let you all know if this family has any needs.

Please do.

Prayers for all involved.