And so I think that where she is

She must be watching yet.

Waiting till we come home to her,

Anxious if we are late-

Watching from heaven's window,

Leaning from heaven's gate.

~Author Unknown

tap_501-19954.jpg

HERE IS A POEM THAT I WROTE, THE DAY AFTER MY MOTHER PASSED. I KNOW THE EMPTY FEELING YOU HAVE. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

My Mother / My Baby

In Loving Memory of My Mother Rebecca Pryor

You taught me how to be a mother,

the best I could be.

But the best mother there is

already belongs to me.

You taught at a young age

how to survive & be strong.

The one thing you could'nt teach me,

is for the day you would be gone

I know your watching over me,

on this sad & empty day

These are some things I've always wanted to say.

There are no final goodbye's to you,

This day we are here, except only one thing Mom,

We love you & Take care

As my Mother, I always come to you.

As my Baby, I always ran to you,

And for that Mom,You will always be,

My Mother / My Baby

Your Forever In My Heart

Nikki

Nikki JoLynn Tucker

Copyright ©2007 Nikki JoLynn Tucker

HERE IS A POEM THAT I WROTE, THE DAY AFTER MY MOTHER PASSED. I KNOW THE EMPTY FEELING YOU HAVE. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.My Mother / My BabyIn Loving Memory of My Mother Rebecca PryorYou taught me how to be a mother,the best I could be.But the best mother there isalready belongs to me.You taught at a young agehow to survive & be strong.The one thing you could'nt teach me,is for the day you would be goneI know your watching over me,on this sad & empty dayThese are some things I've always wanted to say.There are no final goodbye's to you,This day we are here, except only one thing Mom,We love you & Take careAs my Mother, I always come to you.As my Baby, I always ran to you,And for that Mom,You will always be,My Mother / My BabyYour Forever In My HeartNikkiNikki JoLynn Tucker Copyright ©2007 Nikki JoLynn Tucker
Thank you for sharing that. :wub:
{{{HUGS}}}Your mom and my son that passed away in 1993 share a birthday. :wub:
Awww :wub: !

Thanks everyone!

My mother was very special and dear to my heart. She was truly an extraordinary woman who showed so much love and kindness to everyone that she came in contact with. She never complained, and she didn't talked ill of others. She was a woman of great faith and strength. She was so strong through her battle with cancer. She never complained and took each step in stride. I love her and miss her sooooo much! She was my strength. I long for the day that I will see her again. :wub:

I 'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO SHARE WITH YOU, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I SHARE ONE MORE WITH YOU

One Year Has Passed

Since the last time I saw you one year has passed.

The memory of September 18th will forever last.

I would love to tell you, All that has happened &

Hear the sound of you Chuckling & Laughing.

I still see your face & smell your perfume,

Thats how I know you are in the room.

I talk to you on a regular basis,

I just wished it could be Faces to Faces.

I know your in heaven, & thats where you need to be,

But I'm just being selfish,

Cause I want you here with me.

So you go now MOM & forever sleep,

For you are my Guardian Angel

ONLY MINE TO KEEP

YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART & ALWAY'S ON MY MIND

I MISS YOU MOM

Nikki JoLynn Tucker

Copyright ©2007 Nikki JoLynn Tucker

I'm so sorry Pal.... Sorry, I can't be there to confront you.. :(
Ditto girl. Ya know I would rather be there with you so we can comfort each other. I'm so sorry about your grandpa! Contact me when you know something about the arrangements. :(
brain tumor :angry2: . she died a week after her 39th b-day :(
Cancer is a horrible, horrible thing. I'm so sorry. I know your pain.

I too am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom in 1994, she was 37 and I was 17. I know this will be a hard day for you and all I can do is pray for you and your family. They say time heals wounds but mine are still wide open. I wish I could take your pain but know you are not alone. There are NO words of comfort. I will just be here if you ever want to talk. I'm so sorry for your pain. You will be in my prayers.

ps-beautiful poems, thanks for sharing.

Edited by ImissShad
I too am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom in 1994, she was 37 and I was 17. I know this will be a hard day for you and all I can do is pray for you and your family. They say time heals wounds but mine are still wide open. I wish I could take your pain but know you are not alone. There are NO words of comfort. I will just be here if you ever want to talk. I'm so sorry for your pain. You will be in my prayers.

ps-beautiful poems, thanks for sharing.

I was 3 days shy of 40 when I lost my Mama, my Very Best Friend. She has been gone for almost 3 years and I don't think those wounds will ever heal. ImissShad, I can't imagine your pain of losing your Mother at such a young age. Bless your heart! Nikki (Mztuck) your poems broght tears to my eyes. They are wonderful and I thank you for them.

For all of us who have lost our Mamas- I send you all big hugs because you need them. :wub:

This made me cry. I lost my Mom to cancer over 25 years ago and I still miss her like crazy. She too fought hard and never complained. I pray that I am half the wife and Mom that she was. I am so sorry for your loss. :(
I'm sorry. I totally understand!
I too am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom in 1994, she was 37 and I was 17. I know this will be a hard day for you and all I can do is pray for you and your family. They say time heals wounds but mine are still wide open. I wish I could take your pain but know you are not alone. There are NO words of comfort. I will just be here if you ever want to talk. I'm so sorry for your pain. You will be in my prayers.ps-beautiful poems, thanks for sharing.
I'm sorry for the loss of your mom and your brother too. Thank you for your kind words.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank you.
I was 3 days shy of 40 when I lost my Mama, my Very Best Friend. She has been gone for almost 3 years and I don't think those wounds will ever heal. ImissShad, I can't imagine your pain of losing your Mother at such a young age. Bless your heart! Nikki (Mztuck) your poems broght tears to my eyes. They are wonderful and I thank you for them. For all of us who have lost our Mamas- I send you all big hugs because you need them. :wub:
Hugs to you too. I'm sorry for the loss of your mother.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in 1991. Nothing is like the love of your mother. Like you, I will see her again otherwise, I don't think I could stand the loss. Just remember she took her love for you with her. You just can't see her, but she will always be with you.

roses.gif

I am learning to cope with the loss of my brother. But I have a long way to go.

I pray you have the love and support of wonderful people, it will make all the difference in the world.

Awww Jabers, I know how hard it is, it will get easier. You will always miss him though. Prayers for comfort and healing to you.

I do have a pretty good support system. Thanks for the pretty pic. :wub:

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in 1991. Nothing is like the love of your mother. Like you, I will see her again otherwise, I don't think I could stand the loss. Just remember she took her love for you with her. You just can't see her, but she will always be with you.
Thank you. I am sorry for your loss as well. It is my faith that gets me through each day, knowing that I will someday be with her and all of my other lost loved ones.

Good night everyone, and thank you again for all of your kind words today! Have a good night. :wub: