Paulding.com

Mrs. Dixia Guma, age 33 of Dallas, GA passed away on September 07, 2007 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident. She was born on April 22, 1974 in Harbor City, CA.

The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date. The body was cremated.

Miss Guma is survived by her parents; Hector and Vivian Guma of Dallas, GA, sister; Sherley Delpozo of Dallas, GA, brothers; Alejandro Guma of Dallas, GA, Hector Guma, JR of Cartersville, GA, long time partner; Luis Sevol of California, her dog Freedom, aunt; Nieves Martinez of Dallas, GA, uncle Robert Martinez of Dallas, GA, nieces and nephews; Keanu Delpozo, Fernando Delpozo, Alexandria Guma, Alexis Guma, Alexyana Guma, Lorenzo Guma, cousin; Sasha Smith and friend; Phil Martin.

To my cousin Dixia, may you rest in peace. We will all miss you and luv you. Hopefully there will not have to be another tragedy for all of us to get together to show how much we love each other. May we appreciate each other and never take each other for granted.

Love you,

Amanda Guma

:(

PS. She was survived by more than the ones listed. She has a multitude of cousins and another uncle and aunts.

Edited by amandaguma

:(

To my cuz Dixia,

I can't believe you are really gone, seems like a dream. We had some really good times when we were younger. Gosh, why'd you go so quick!!

You are missed by all of your family and friends you left behind.

Here is a list of all the aunts and uncles to Dixia and the cousins on the Guma side (her father's side):

Tio Junior / Titi Nilda

(cousins) Cristina, Amanda, Carlito, Tara, Tito & Joel

Titi Elba and Kermit

(cousins) Ruben, Doris, Wendell, Kiki

Tita Alma and Tio David

(cousins) Sandy, Frances, Gigi

Titi Evelyn

(cousins) Wendy and Michelle.

May you rest in peace!

Love you!

Cristina

Edited by RIP Dixia

:( When I heard of the news of your passing, I was really upset. It's sad that you had to leave the way you did. We know you are looking down at all of us and watching over us. We didn't really get to know each other that well because I was much younger than you, Sherley, Alex and Little Hector. We know you're in a better place and one day we will all see each other. Love you!

Your cousin Tara Guma