Paulding.com

I don't think that is the right area that I posted - the officer stated "mile marker 7 on hwy 92" and the other units asked for better location - they didn't know where MM7 is at - he then stated seaboard at 92

I don't see a "seaboard at 92" on mapquest. So, I don't know where the chase ended.

I don't think that is the right area that I posted - the officer stated "mile marker 7 on hwy 92" and the other units asked for better location - they didn't know where MM7 is at - he then stated seaboard at 92

I don't see a "seaboard at 92" on mapquest. So, I don't know where the chase ended.

I think seaboard is at the bridge on 92 south of the Tool rental place and just north of the big landscape business.

I think seaboard is at the bridge on 92 south of the Tool rental place and just north of the big landscape business.

this would be my guess since the Seaboard trail head is right down from 92. I bet he was close to the bridge........

136 - who is on call for ETOH? (needing to build the case on driver - arrested for refusal)

dispatch - 14

136 - can you have him contact me a the jail?

10-4

136 - 23 at jail

Number 1 rule---you NEVER "blow" on the side of the road. You aren't considered "refused" until you refuse the Intox test at the police station or jail.

I don't agree with DUI---not what I am saying. Just working with a DUI attorney---have learned a few things. At least if you wait and "blow" at the jail--some time has lasped and you might blow less.

Number 1 rule---you NEVER "blow" on the side of the road. You aren't considered "refused" until you refuse the Intox test at the police station or jail.

I don't agree with DUI---not what I am saying. Just working with a DUI attorney---have learned a few things. At least if you wait and "blow" at the jail--some time has lasped and you might blow less.

Only the State Administered test (at the Jail) is admissible in court anyway, everything else are just field test for the officer to determine if he has a case or not. The officer can ask the driver at the scene if he will comply with the State Testing, and a refusal at the scene is just as good as if it was done at the jail. Don't let attorneys get you in more trouble then you would have been in the first place, that's how they make more money!

Only the State Administered test (at the Jail) is admissible in court anyway, everything else are just field test for the officer to determine if he has a case or not. The officer can ask the driver at the scene if he will comply with the State Testing, and a refusal at the scene is just as good as if it was done at the jail. Don't let attorneys get you in more trouble then you would have been in the first place, that's how they make more money!

I Go for blood, it always comes back higher than breath anyway. :D

Um, how bout' DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE........PERIOD!!

You are not going to be in more trouble if you refuse the roadside test.

The attorney I work for happens to be one of the top DUI attorneys in Cobb County. I know that alot of attorneys have a bad name, but I would trust this guy with my life. He will be straight up and honest with anybody that walks through the door. He is not in it to rip people off. That is not how to run a business and that is not how you build your business on referrels.

tbird, the roadside refusal is good for suspension of license for a minimum of 1 year. I'm sure your attorney friend can point you to GA Code section 40-5-67.1.

The officer said the driver refused testing - 10-95 to jail....

Maybe the sobering drive in the back of the patrol unit made him change his mind - giving the state a little more evidence to hang him with.

In the end no one got hurt and we didn't have a drunken maniac racing through our streets.

tbird, the roadside refusal is good for suspension of license for a minimum of 1 year. I'm sure your attorney friend can point you to GA Code section 40-5-67.1.

The officer said the driver refused testing - 10-95 to jail....

Maybe the sobering drive in the back of the patrol unit made him change his mind - giving the state a little more evidence to hang him with.

In the end no one got hurt and we didn't have a drunken maniac racing through our streets.

Yes--if you refuse the roadside test--you are taken to jail for the Intox 5000 test---the only official state testing device. The roadside test is voluntary and it is called an Alcosensor. We just happen to have both of these in our office.

You will not lose your license for refusal of the roadside tests---all of them are voluntary. However, you will get to ride in the back of the patrol car, to the station, to take the other test.

Not being nasty---just stating the facts. You can find them on any DUI site in the State of Georgia.

You are not going to be in more trouble if you refuse the roadside test.

The attorney I work for happens to be one of the top DUI attorneys in Cobb County. I know that alot of attorneys have a bad name, but I would trust this guy with my life. He will be straight up and honest with anybody that walks through the door. He is not in it to rip people off. That is not how to run a business and that is not how you build your business on referrels.

You misread my reply. I said that the officer can ask the driver to comply with the state testing, aka Implied Consent, during the traffic stop or roadside. If you refuse "roadside", they do not (or didn't have too a few years back) have to ask you again when you get to the jail. It's totally up to the officer if they want to give you a second chance and ask you again. The roadside test are only to help the officer determine if he has a case or if it's something else. The roadside test are worthless in court. I have not had a drink in several months and could not pass some of the tests if I wanted too. But other test will show if the person is just sleepy, has a medical problem, or possibly drunk. They are designed to help prevent bad arrests.

Freebird made the best comment to this, Don't Drink and Drive, and you will not have to worry about it.