Paulding.com

I knew him from school also. I saw his name at Benson. I did not know if it was the one I knew for sure. PCHS right? Does anyone know what happened.

Yes, he went to PCHS. graduated in 87. I really don't know what happened.

It was nice to meet you tonight, BHM. I am sorry under these conditions. I did not know shane, but had the honor of knowing his loving brother stewart and his wife sherry, and his mom and dad. My heart goes out to you guys, my prayers, and I love you all. RIP Shane.

Wasn't he a deputy at one time or was that is brother. I have known Steven and Shane from school, I always liked them both. My thoughts and prayers are with his family through all of this.

The Shane I remember always took the time to say hi, whenever you saw him.

May he RIP, and peace be with him family.

Wasn't he a deputy at one time or was that is brother. I have known Steven and Shane from school, I always liked them both. My thoughts and prayers are with his family through all of this.

The Shane I remember always took the time to say hi, whenever you saw him.

May he RIP, and peace be with him family.

Yes, he was a deputy, at one time!

All of the posts are so comforting!

I'll print them out for his mom! Thanks!

It was nice to meet you tonight, BHM. I am sorry under these conditions. I did not know shane, but had the honor of knowing his loving brother stewart and his wife sherry, and his mom and dad. My heart goes out to you guys, my prayers, and I love you all. RIP Shane.

It was great meetig you too! Sherry told me what a sweetie you were, and she was right!

Just keep them in your prayers!

I just saw Shane's name on Benson's this morning. I was hoping it was someone else.

This is so sad. Its been years since I last saw Shane but he was a good friend and co-worker.

He was a joy to know and to be around, I had often thought about him over the years.

My prayers go out to his family.

Oh my, someone asked me if I had heard of his passing and I misunderstood his last name, and didn't think I knew him.

I've just realized who it was...

:(

I grew up with all three brothers, lived in the same neighborhood, and they were all like the brothers I never had.

They taught me how to fight :blush:

Please tell Bobby and Betty that we are praying for them, bless their hearts.

Oh wow, I gotta go let this sink in.

Oh my, someone asked me if I had heard of his passing and I misunderstood his last name, and didn't think I knew him.

I've just realized who it was...

:(

I grew up with all three brothers, lived in the same neighborhood, and they were all like the brothers I never had.

They taught me how to fight :blush:

Please tell Bobby and Betty that we are praying for them, bless their hearts.

Oh wow, I gotta go let this sink in.

I was thinking about you today. You guys were several years older than me, but I remember all of you hanging out and hanging around together.

I was thinking about you today. You guys were several years older than me, but I remember all of you hanging out and hanging around together.

Ditto, I thought of you and K too. :wub:

Please tell her and your Mom Hi!

We went to the funeral home tonight. I did not know him very well but my daughter has spent the night there several times. I really new wife more. My daughter wanted to be there for her friend. I sat in the Chapel and watched the beautiful pictures of his life and his family. When it came to the one of him in his T-ball uniform I lost it. You see my son plays T-ball and I could not help but think about what if this was my child. I finally had to explain to my two youngest that this childs father passed away (did not tell them how). My youngest (who did not know him) just cried and cried. She said I really liked him. I told her baby you did not even really know him and her response was but I really really liked him. She is only 6. She has so much compassion. I pray so hard for this family that they will make through these next few months with peace. I know that tomorrow will be super hard and I just pray. I cannot imagine there loss. I just can not.

I knew Shane for the past 14 years and he came by my house just a few weeks ago, it is so hard to believe that he is gone.

I pray that God will be with his family and that he will have mercy on his soul.

I wish I had told him what was on my mind that day, I'm so sorry I didnt.