Paulding.com

I haven't heard a call out on her is quite a while.

She must be laying low due to the heat.

saw her in Walmart on Saturday afternoon "expressing" her thoughts verbally. Of course she was expressing them to herself as she walked through the isles at walmart. She scared this little boy half to death...he bumped her buggy and she said something to him and lunged at him...he took off running the other way...poor kid.

saw her in Walmart on Saturday afternoon "expressing" her thoughts verbally. Of course she was expressing them to herself as she walked through the isles at walmart. She scared this little boy half to death...he bumped her buggy and she said something to him and lunged at him...he took off running the other way...poor kid.

:lol: :lol: sorry that is funny to me

wow - and mom of poor kid didn't beat the hell out of her??

I'm surprised.

WHOA!!! no name calling. that was a bit extreme and more than unnecessary. She is a really nice lady. I understand the obscenities are uncalled for and i do not agree with them but when you have been through what she has you never know how your ways of doing things or looking at things will change.

Edited by Mt Airy Cop

I think I'm going to crochet her a scarf for the winter....to help her stay warm.... probably in Blue and Orange....Gator colors! It will be the meanest thing I will ever do to Ms. Jessee who is always very kind and friendly to me.

WHOA!!! no name calling. that was a bit extreme and more than unnecessary. She is a really nice lady. I understand the obscenities are uncalled for and i do not agree with them but when you have been through what she has you never know how your ways of doing things or looking at things will change.

I was just wondering someone told us one time that her daughter and grand daughter were killed or something to that effect--is that correct?

I think I'm going to crochet her a scarf for the winter....to help her stay warm.... probably in Blue and Orange....Gator colors! It will be the meanest thing I will ever do to Ms. Jessee who is always very kind and friendly to me.

or she can just go home, to her HOUSE, and stay inside with the heat on :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to start an argument. I just don't think it is fair to talk about someone in such a way when you don't know them and don't know what they have gone through. Yes..i am assuming that most of you don't kmow her because if you did there is no way you could talk about her like this.

That's just my opinion though. :p

Is that the Black lady, about 50 - 60 years of age, with a shopping cart all the time? I once offered her a few hundred dollars because I thought she was homeless; and she got really offended and we had to drive away as she was spooling up to go postal on my family and I. What a nutjob!

I'm not trying to start an argument. I just don't think it is fair to talk about someone in such a way when you don't know them and don't know what they have gone through. Yes..i am assuming that most of you don't kmow her because if you did there is no way you could talk about her like this.

That's just my opinion though. :p

Oh, I know her - and I think it's very fair to talk about how she endangers the lives of travelers on 278 & 92 every time she is out making a scene - -_-

Is that the Black lady, about 50 - 60 years of age, with a shopping cart all the time? I once offered her a few hundred dollars because I thought she was homeless; and she got really offended and we had to drive away as she was spooling up to go postal on my family and I. What a nutjob!

Yes, that would be the one.

thats horrible. That lady is actually very nice, I see her daily and talk to her about that. I dont know the story, but I always heard she saw her daughter get hit or something. You never know what might happen to your mind in that cirumstance, I wouldnt be so quick to judge her....

thats horrible. That lady is actually very nice, I see her daily and talk to her about that. I dont know the story, but I always heard she saw her daughter get hit or something. You never know what might happen to your mind in that cirumstance, I wouldnt be so quick to judge her....

She ever hit your car or called you an F****** cracker?

If you don't know what she has been through then you can't make that judgement call. And secondly, it doesn't matter if someone has been through worse, it is all about how people handle things.

But keep on talking about people the way you do. It won't get you anywhere.

Everyone has their own opinion, yours is just nicer. Arguing about why Miss Jesse is how she is won’t get you anywhere. It's not like she reads here and she knows that most of PC thinks she is crazy. She thrives on it I think.

Hmmm, I'm beginning to feel the ominous darkening of gathering storm clouds. :ph34r: You crochet don't you Bumplett? :p :wub:

why yes, I do MizCue ;)