Paulding.com

Have you not seen something about Marry .. it is a SERIOUS ISSUE .. you try zipping up your package and trying to pull it back down yourself .. and it can get infected and bleed alot

OMG, that is the most hilarious movie! I :wub: Ben Stiller!!

Have you not seen something about Marry .. it is a SERIOUS ISSUE .. you try zipping up your package and trying to pull it back down yourself .. and it can get infected and bleed alot

OMG! Never thought of it that way! Glad I don't have to worry about that.

I am so not laughing at this... I worry about my baby boy doing this...

When my brother was.. 8 I think he zipped his up and let me tell you the scream he made was the most horrible sound...

I will never forget it.....ever.. I felt so bad for him... My mom went in to help him not sure what or how or why but I just remember the scream and pray my baby never ever screams like that ever...

Boy this will be story those EMT's will tell. I've got a friend that's an EMT and he tells me some things that I just think could not be possible that happen! Of course he's not from around here (too bad I could get some real dirt on some people!).

went back and listened to this on the archives - 20 yof on Lake Avalon Ct (I'll withhold street number at this point) advises that she has her blue jeans zipper stuck on her skin and in severe pain - Rescue 5 and Clark med 3 responded....