Paulding.com

Right in front of my house and I almost missed the whole thing.

I heard a window shaking boom but with construction across the street I thought it was that or thunder.

I did not even look out until I noticed my house was surrounded by smoke.

Just the one car.

Fed-X man saw it all and said she ran off the road on the right side and must have over corrected. He said he "thought" she flipped.

My house still smells like burnt rubber. I sent all my daycare children home because I did not want them breathing it.

Girl was taken on stretcher. Boy walked to ambulance on his own. Hope they are both okay. He was holding his side.

A women who came up on it helped her until the ambulance got there.

This road is becoming a race track.

I HOPE the rumors that they are closing it at 61 when the new bridge and road over Old Harris is true.

Edited by 2 RED Barns

My son was involved in this wreck (not the driver, but passenger) I just wanted to let you know that they both are ok. They are very beat up etc, but it could have been alot worse! She has staples in her head, he has alot of internal bruising and swelling on one side of his body, and burns on his neck from the seat belt, but they are alive! Thank God, as this could have been alot worse! I'm not going to post any details, just wanted to thank everyone for their concern and update on their condition. I also wanted to ask for prayers for these 2 and hope everyone will help me in thanking God that they are alive.

PS) This is one example of how seat belts and air bags DO save lives, everyone please remember to buckle up and make sure children do as well!

I heard a window shaking boom but with construction across the street I thought it was that or thunder.

Just the one car.

Fed-X man saw it all and said she ran off the road on the right side and must have over corrected. He said he "thought" she flipped.

My house still smells like burnt rubber. I sent all my daycare children home because I did not want them breathing it.

Girl was taken on stretcher. Boy walked to ambulance on his own. Hope they are both okay. He was holding his side.

I HOPE the rumors that they are closing it at 61 when the new bridge and road over Old Harris is true.

My son was involved in this wreck (not the driver, but passenger) I just wanted to let you know that they both are ok. They are very beat up etc, but it could have been alot worse! She has staples in her head, he has alot of internal bruising and swelling on one side of his body, and burns on his neck from the seat belt, but they are alive! Thank God, as this could have been alot worse! I'm not going to post any details, just wanted to thank everyone for their concern and update on their condition. I also wanted to ask for prayers for these 2 and hope everyone will help me in thanking God that they are alive.

PS) This is one example of how seat belts and air bags DO save lives, everyone please remember to buckle up and make sure children do as well!

Glad they are both okay and glad the person who said they did not have on their seatbelts was wrong.

Just the one car.

You're Right about how Windale is becoming a Race track....I hope too, the new bridge / Old Harris is true.....I go down Windale to Cochran Ridge...

You're Right about how Windale is becoming a Race track....I hope too, the new bridge / Old Harris is true.....I go down Windale to Cochran Ridge...

I so hope it is true. I would not mind driving out of the way to get out to have it closed at 61.