Paulding.com

Urgent: animal control dispatch to report of dead dog

report of dogs tied outside - one is already dead.

S/D Sweetwater Landing - no address given.

A/C officer has extended ETA due to injured dog being taken to vet & bloody truck.

If you are in this area, please help out A/C and contact them with the address if you know this location. 770.445.1511

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh this is horrible.. My dogs are inside dogs they shed like crazy but I know they are comfy in this heat.... they love to lay in the yard and when they are out there they get fresh water... even with ICE as LIL MAN loves to put it in their dishes...

That is so sad.

Everyone please remember that during this time of the summer all outside dogs need to have plenty of water. They also need some type of shaded area and please make sure that the shelter is in the shade as well.

I really wish I was in that area so I was able to go out and help these poor animals. :(

where is this neighborhood??

and to answer your question freebird, yes I would.

If you made this call, and the dogs were approachable, wouldn't you handle the situation until A/C arrived? Provide some shade and water!!!

I don't understand why people won't get involved.

Heck YES I WOULD, I would let them in my house and cool them off.. dang... it is too hot to leave them out like that...

someone needs to do something....... :(

Sweetwater Landing is on Sweetwater Church Road.

sorry, but that still doesn't help me - where is sweetwater church road?

is this off from 92 I think I recall seeing a sweet water subdivision. off 92 or is it off ridge road...

It maybe off 92 or Sweet Water Church or anywhere around SWC Rd. by the name I assume is over this way.....but I cant pin point it and I got two 2 yr olds so I cant go help :(

sorry, but that still doesn't help me - where is sweetwater church road?

Baker's Bridge toward D'ville. Left at chuch. Sweetwater LAnding is on the left.

From 92 towards D'ville, turn right onto Sweetwater Church. Subdivision is on right.

It maybe off 92 or Sweet Water Church or anywhere around SWC Rd. by the name I assume is over this way.....but I cant pin point it and I got two 2 yr olds so I cant go help :(

I don't want to go on a wild goose chase, if I had the number and knew where the s/d was I would go, but damn, the person who isn't has no heart, the one that called it in. Calling it is was great, but help save them until they get there!

I have no where sweetwater ch rd is

Dont know where yoru coming from but you can take 61 to ridge to bakers bridge or austin bridge or come up 92 :lol: it depends on where your coming from I could send ya lots of directions

I intervened for a dog with a neighbor one time.

Dog was suffering with heat stroke, couldn't stand up.

Brought the dog in bathed it gave it water, the children came over demanding the dog back I refused until one of the parents came and got it.

They made some smart A remarks about nosey neighbors getting in there business when they weren't home.

Didn't speak to me for months,

I don't care!

I would do it again!

I don't want to go on a wild goose chase, if I had the number and knew where the s/d was I would go, but damn, the person who isn't has no heart, the one that called it in. Calling it is was great, but help save them until they get there!

I am gonna walk out and see if my neighbors PUPPY is outside and go check on it.

I intervened for a dog with a neighbor one time.

Dog was suffering with heat stroke, couldn't stand up.

Brought the dog in bathed it gave it water, the children came over demanding the dog back I refused until one of the parents came and got it.

They made some smart A remarks about nosey neighbors getting in there business when they weren't home.

Didn't speak to me for months,

I don't care!

I would do it again!

You are the best... Love ya girl :wub:

Baker's Bridge toward D'ville. Left at chuch. Sweetwater LAnding is on the left.

From 92 towards D'ville, turn right onto Sweetwater Church. Subdivision is on right.

These are the directions similar that A/C gave to the officer.

Found this address of a house in Sweetwater Landing. Use mapquest.com to get directions to this area.

http://www.georgiahomesdirectory.com/listing.php?mls=3363049

A/C advised the officer that there was no known address.

If you made this call, and the dogs were approachable, wouldn't you handle the situation until A/C arrived? Provide some shade and water!!!

I don't understand why people won't get involved.

Did it say that the caller wasn't going to help? Just wondering if you heard something that wasn't posted..... (crossing fingers that person is a animal lover and has bounced over the fence)

Edited by Its MR Sarcastic To You
These are the directions similar that A/C gave to the officer.

Found this address of a house in Sweetwater Landing. Use mapquest.com to get directions to this area.

http://www.georgiahomesdirectory.com/listing.php?mls=3363049

A/C advised the officer that there was no known address.

What about a call back to the original caller from dispatch for a definite addy or even an approximate one??? Afterall , we do have e911 don't we?

It would be Trusspassing..... One of those tricky Spots to be in.... I feel for the dogs. But it might not be the whole story... Also How does this person know the dog is dead if they did not go up to it?