Paulding.com

10-17 Occurred approx 20 min. ago - Brawell Mtn Rd

10-17 occurred at 6989 Braswell Mtn. Road at the corner Easy Shop. The suspects direction of travel is Hwy 61 in a burgandy Chevy tag # ACI 2850. The suspect is a white male covered in tatoos. He is 10-32 with a black handgun.

Is this the same chase on Goldmine rd?

Is this the same chase on Goldmine rd?

I am not sure.... I met the police about 6:15 and when I arrived home, I listened to the scanner archives. I believe the first call came in about 6:11.

Edited for spelling

Edited by ToddsWife

i remember when paulding county was 75% dirt roads, most of the residents were cattle, and the biggest crimes were people doing donuts, and loitering at dallas plaza. what is the world coming to.... welcome to the suburb of atlanta. phooey

i remember when paulding county was 75% dirt roads, most of the residents were cattle, and the biggest crimes were people doing donuts, and loitering at dallas plaza. what is the world coming to.... welcome to the suburb of atlanta. phooey

I can remember "troling" the plaza :ph34r:

putting up sticks. 147 attempting to get him at 278. At interection at 101 and 278.

Going toward dallas on 278.

At power lines on 278. Trying to judge where to put the strips out.

speed is about 85.

Turning on Goldmine.

Putting out sticks.

144 confirm putting out sticks.

just threw something out the window.

Right by scotts on goldmine. Going to turn and going behind Scotts back to 101.

173 can you stop up here and get some more sticks out?

173 you get one side and I will get the other.

We're passing the unit right here. 163 you want me to call it? if you catch up, come on!

We got traffic up here.

We coming up on Scotts here.

Theres a white truck in front of us. He is going southbond 101. Southbound...

Standby...standby

136 show me at the vehicle right now....146 he got spiked!

Patrolcar 10-50

Turning around on us in the driveway...

He went down hulk road down here...

Hulk road going to hit old cartersville road

May of bailed out...checking

McClendon Creek subdivision...getting calls he went into that subdivision...

Got dog and headed that way...

138 enroute

Have found the vehicle..

88 galvin trail...

Went through complaintants yard and into the treeline and into a tree...

Give subject description...White male covered in tatooes with a handgun...

Off duty cobb county officer got the subject!

That guy picked the wrong neighborhood. The one that got him is far from being the only one in here.

Any word on the deputy who wrecked? Is he ok?

From what I could tell, he was okay. The officer said he "hit the sticks" that were laid out for the suspect and that caused the accident.

i remember it too! it was so rural we didn't even have a street number...it was just simply route 3. we didn't worry about anything ever happening back then. cheezy as it sounds, we all even used to wave to each other when passing on the road --no matter if you knew the person or now. i sure do miss it.

Great job whoever caught the bad guy - the description sounds familiar though like someone that was doing bad bad around this area a few years ago.

One whole red light in the entire county - right in downtown. The Judeen Drive in movie and dirt roads. Yep that is something great to remember. And here at Route 3 we knew who the bad guys were spoke to them and stayed out of their way so as not to offend them. Yes for sure paving the roads was the root of the evil I reckon.