Paulding.com

I have to ask, what is with the Kroger at Ridge Rd, It seems to come up alot, i mean that particular one. There are lots of Krogers. Why do things seem to happen there so much, its practically famous. I am going to try and find it next week

Maybe because it's fairly surrounded by residential area, where most seem to be in more heavily 'commercial' locations?

All that's changing by the minute, though. We're getting more and more stuff out here, all the time.

Is this still going on? I live on 61 between dallas nebo and Lindsey Lake....there have been about 20 different sirens going south on 61 in the past few minutes....its sounds like they may be turning on Lindsey Lake?

An old man with gray hair, jeans and plaid shirt out in front yard waving a gun around according to the scanner at 6:13 pm.

When stuff like that happens; why don't they ever ask for volunteers to head up to the top of the water tower with a 50 BMG?

Is this still going on? I live on 61 between dallas nebo and Lindsey Lake....there have been about 20 different sirens going south on 61 in the past few minutes....its sounds like they may be turning on Lindsey Lake?

The ones you hear I believe are going to Belmont Rd. out 61 past the Georgia to the left.Man running through woods .

Probably poor Mr. Austin, trying to run some squirrels out of his pecan trees! A passerby saw a gun and freaked? :mellow:

Times have sure changed. (I know that makes me old by even thinking to make that statement.) :huh:

What happened on Belmont?

Mother-in-law called and told me it just came over scanner. Wanted to know where it was. Man ran throw someones yard into the woods. I turned on scanner and I don't know yet. Still listening. Heard something about a man got attacked by animal while running throw yard and cop has a butt of a gun .Man could still be armed with gun. Have not heard anything yet.

Probably poor Mr. Austin, trying to run some squirrels out of his pecan trees! A passerby saw a gun and freaked? :mellow:

That's too funny.

My wife had just finished saying that it almost had to be one of the Austins.

(Most of whom are somehow distant cousins, aunts, uncles, etc... of hers.)

I have to ask, what is with the Kroger at Ridge Rd, It seems to come up alot, i mean that particular one. There are lots of Krogers. Why do things seem to happen there so much, its practically famous. I am going to try and find it next week

LOL, I don't think there is anything "with" the Kroger at Ridge Road. It's just a landmark used when describing events around here. It's only a few years old and is the first nearby shopping center for us. We used to shop in Douglasville at the Publix until it was built.