Paulding.com

Innocent until proven guilty folks.

The homeowner is making the complaint but we do not know if his description of the events is accurate. People have been known to fudge the truth, like who hit who first.

I would say that utility repair folks most probably have some training on how to disengage and it would appear that training was ineffective in this case.

pubby

Good point!

:rolleyes: Hank don't git his ass kicked!!!! just to let you all now...I am alive and well...The guy that got the butt whoopin, was a contractor that works for Comcast, it was not an actual employee..They are hired to do disconnects only...Its a good thing Hank wasn't there...The results would have been completly different...Thanks to all for your always loving concern for my health and welfare.. :wacko: :wacko: Also.. it happened on Hardy Way...not Hardy circle...Hardy way is right beside Los Palmas... Edited by HANK jr
:rolleyes: Hank don't git his ass kicked!!!! just to let you all now...I am alive and well...The guy that got the butt whoopin, was a contractor that works for Comcast, it was not an actual employee..They are hired to do disconnects only...Its a good thing Hank wasn't there...The results would have been completly different...Thanks to all for your always loving concern for my health and welfare.. :wacko: :wacko:

So the contractor got a whoopin, or gave it???

Contracter took tha whoopin...I don't really know his condition...But, is not paying your bill worth going to jail??? On Friday...Its just about THA WEEKEND!!!

Aw. Poor guy.

I retract my statement about getting rid of Comcast. :)

I'd wait and see who hit who first. I've met some pretty wound up customers that want to take it out on the repair person when they get there. Ya' never know...

EXACTLY, CUSTOMERS SOMETIMES GET NASTY, WONDER IF HE JUST MADE THE GUY

MAD. STILL NO EXCUSE TO BEAT HIM UP!! WHAT A MESS HE WILL BE IN

EXACTLY, CUSTOMERS SOMETIMES GET NASTY, WONDER IF HE JUST MADE THE GUY

MAD. STILL NO EXCUSE TO BEAT HIM UP!! WHAT A MESS HE WILL BE IN

He was probably turning off his cable for nonpayment.

Isn't Las Palmas, the Restaurant across from the new Immediate Care place on Hwy 278, going North from Wal-Mart? Between Sparkles and the Cemetary? Why is everyone thinking it's Hwy 92 & Hwy 120?

The original post indicated incident occured on Hardy Circle which is near East Paulding Middle School, near 120 and 92 intersection. Apparently, the correct location of incident was Hardy WAY which is off Watts Road right off of 278 near Los Palmas.