Paulding.com

Thomas Melton, age 12, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Saturday, May 19, 2007. He was born December 1, 1994 in Marietta, GA, to Mike & Patricia Melton. Thomas attended East Paulding Middle School and was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Survivors include his parents, Mike & Patricia Melton of Dallas;

brother, Jonathan Melton of Dallas; sister, Cameryn Melton of Dallas; grandparents, J. C. & Carolyn Millsapp of Winston and William & Diane Melton, Sr. of Powder Springs.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, May 24, 2007, from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at 2:00pm, with Bishop Randy Olsen and Steven Crew officiating. Interment will follow in Cheatham Hill Memorial Park. Thomas will lie-in-state at the church from 1:00pm until the service time. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 5:00pm until 9pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
Thomas Melton, age 12, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Saturday, May 19, 2007. He was born December 1, 1994 in Marietta, GA, to Mike & Patricia Melton. Thomas attended East Paulding Middle School and was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Survivors include his parents, Mike & Patricia Melton of Dallas;

brother, Jonathan Melton of Dallas; sister, Cameryn Melton of Dallas; grandparents, J. C. & Carolyn Millsapp of Winston and William & Diane Melton, Sr. of Powder Springs.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, May 24, 2007, from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at 2:00pm, with Bishop Randy Olsen and Steven Crew officiating. Interment will follow in Cheatam Hill Memorial Park. Thomas will lie-in-state at the church from 1:00pm until the service time. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 5:00pm until 9pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

I extend my heartfelt sympathy to you during this time. May God's love and comfort blanket over you during the difficult times ahead.

This is so sad. I go to EPHS. I mean, you never get used to these things, but a 12 year old? That's horrible. Too many children are dying. I wish there was something we could do to halt this.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family and John for a full recovery.

:(

God Bless.