Paulding.com

This is my 7 year old step daughter I got the call this morning from my husband. The last time I talked to him they were doing a CT scan. I will be leaving here in a little bit to go pick up my daughter from school and be heading to the hospital. I will update when I get home tonight.

This is my 7 year old step daughter I got the call this morning from my husband. The last time I talked to him they were doing a CT scan. I will be leaving here in a little bit to go pick up my daughter from school and be heading to the hospital. I will update when I get home tonight.

I am so sorry. I hope everything turns out well.

i hope everything will be ok. keep us posted.

Prayers for this little one.

I bet she was scared to death :(

My husband has stopped breathing while having a vaso vaggel (sp) episode, and it mirrors a seizure.

Really scary.

Again, I hope the little one is ok.

Update: from what hubby has told me she is back to herself. She was released from the hospital before I got there. Her mom has to make an appointment with a neurologist at scottish rite. They have taken her off all of her meds. until she goes to the neurologist.

Update: from what hubby has told me she is back to herself. She was released from the hospital before I got there. Her mom has to make an appointment with a neurologist at scottish rite. They have taken her off all of her meds. until she goes to the neurologist.

That is good news. So, are they thinking the medication for the ADD may have caused this?