Paulding.com

77 Athenson Woods Path x-street of Old Cartersville

Rescue 1 responding.

This was a 10-50 where the driver left the scene and went home - then cut her wrist.

clark med 1 responding - ETA requested - no ETA available from Clark

14:24 - SO unit advises servere cut - ETA 5-6

R1 on scene

In the initial call-out the SO unit said the woman went home and shut the door on the officer. Sounds like the officer gained entrance. Thought SWAT might need to be mobilized on this one.

14:32 - Clark on scene

I didn't hear (or it didn't catch my attention on the initial 10-50 call). What caught my attentino was officer breathing hard as he described that the lady had slammed the door on him and did the 10-44 after leaving the scene of the wreck.

I didn't hear (or it didn't catch my attention on the initial 10-50 call). What caught my attentino was officer breathing hard as he described that the lady had slammed the door on him and did the 10-44 after leaving the scene of the wreck.

I wonder if this was at Atcheson Road? That concerns me because I know someone that lives down there that has some issues. Has anyone heard how she is doing?

The road name was hard for me to make out. The FD asked for spelling and I thought I got it right. I know it was 77 (something) Woods Path. Mapquest does find a 77 Atcheson Woods Path, but not the other address that I posted, so your spelling is probably correct.

Probably a good opportunity to check in on your friend - just because....