Paulding.com

Dianne R. Wright, age 57, of Powder Springs, GA, passed away on Tuesday, April 17, 2007. She was born on September 24, 1949, in Marietta, GA, to Verna Ruth Robertson and the late Robert Robertson. Besides her father, Mrs. Wright was also preceded in death by her son, Richie Mount and a brother, Ronnie Robertson. Mrs. Wright loved fishing and was her husband’s favorite fishing partner. They enjoyed just being together and loved their grandkids and family. She loved God and was a member of West Ridge Church. Mrs. Wright was a school bus driver for Paulding County.

Survivors include her husband, Paul A. Wright of Powder Springs; mother, Verna Ruth Robertson of Acworth; daughters & sons-in-law, Jennifer & Steve McClure of Canton, Bobbi & David Hargrove of Dallas and Tami & Scott Otoupal of Carrollton; brothers & sister-in-law, Jerry & Susan Robertson of Alpharetta, Stanley Robertson of Adairsville and Carroll Robertson of Acworth; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, April 20, 2007, at 10:30 a.m., from West Ridge Church, with Reverend Brian Bloye and Reverend Mike Chaille officiating. Interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park. The body will lie-in-state at the church from 9:30am until the service time. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday, April 19, 2007, from 3:00pm until 8:00pm.

Flowers will be accepted or donations may be made to Breakfree Ministry, P. O. Box 2271, Dallas, GA 30132.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

this has been a very difficult for us drivers! it has been very sad! we were allowed

to put bows on the front of our buses in memory of her and put tape on our bus #.

i was told she was a christian,so, that is a comfort. our hearts feel for her family.

my kids on the bus was so sweet to me today, even, the high schoolers.

Agreed.

Also take a minute to pray for Brian Bloye and the rest of the folks at West Ridge. This is at least the 4th or 5th funeral in the past few weeks.

I was just telling my husband the same thing. We have lots of friends over there and this congregation has been hit really hard lately. Prayers for all the families :(

Here are link's to the Church for directions and donation page for Breakfree Ministry

Visitation at Clark Funeral Home will be THURSDAY from 3 to 8PM.

The Funeral service will be held FRIDAY at 10:30 AM at Westridge Church, on Hwy 92, Dallas, GA

website - http://www.westridge.com/

Flowers should be sent to Clark Funeral Home.

In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Breakfree Ministry website - http://www.breakfreeministry.net/home_page.htm

link to donation webpage is http://www.justgive.org/giving/donate.jsp?...tyId=14086&

Prayers for Paul, his family, and friends - Paul has also served as a CASA volunteer and board member. Our hearts are broken for him.

Martha Carver, dir

CASA Paulding

Edited by pauldingcasa
Dianne R. Wright, age 57, of Powder Springs, GA, passed away on Tuesday, April 17, 2007. She was born on September 24, 1949, in Marietta, GA, to Verna Ruth Robertson and the late Robert Robertson. Besides her father, Mrs. Wright was also preceded in death by her son, Richie Mount and a brother, Ronnie Robertson. Mrs. Wright loved fishing and was her husband’s favorite fishing partner. They enjoyed just being together and loved their grandkids and family. She loved God and was a member of West Ridge Church. Mrs. Wright was a school bus driver for Paulding County.

Survivors include her husband, Paul A. Wright of Powder Springs; mother, Verna Ruth Robertson of Acworth; daughters & sons-in-law, Jennifer & Steve McClure of Canton, Bobbi & David Hargrove of Dallas and Tami & Scott Otoupal of Carrollton; brothers & sister-in-law, Jerry & Susan Robertson of Alpharetta, Stanley Robertson of Adairsville and Carroll Robertson of Acworth; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, April 20, 2007, at 10:30 a.m., from West Ridge Church, with Reverend Brian Bloye and Reverend Mike Chaille officiating. Interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park. The body will lie-in-state at the church from 9:30am until the service time. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday, April 19, 2007, from 3:00pm until 8:00pm.

Flowers will be accepted or donations may be made to Breakfree Ministry, P. O. Box 2271, Dallas, GA 30132.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family during these difficult days ahead. May God comfort you and give you strength.

May this family find the comfort and peace that they need to make it through these difficult days ahead and the difficult

days that will follow. My thoughts and prayers are also with the family of bus drivers. May you find the strength to

do your jobs and grieve for your friend and fellow co-worker at the same time.

As your neighbor and mailman, I often saw you outside either with your grandchildren, doing yard work, cleaning or checking your bus, or when you needed to sign for a mailpiece. You would give a friendly wave every time I saw you, and you always had a warm smile.

Yesterday you received an advertisement in the mail from Toyota offering you to trade-in your vehicle for a newer vehicle. The Lord made you a better deal and took you to be with him and allowed you to trade-in this life for eternal life in heaven. I know you are in a better place, and I am happy for that.