Paulding.com

They just said over the scanner about 10 minutes ago, that they are now opening Ridge Rd back up from the previous accident. They were giving the same area of the school bus accident yesterday.

Has it been shut down this entire time, was there another accident there this morning? Last night on the news, they had mentioned it would be a couple of hours before they would have it re-opened, but they were not saying it would be all night. Just curious. Does anyone know?

I came through there around 6:00 a.m. this morning. The road was open, but there were barriers up on the side of the road where the accident happened. That is on the left side going towards Highway 92.

I came through there around 6:00 a.m. this morning. The road was open, but there were barriers up on the side of the road where the accident happened. That is on the left side going towards Highway 92.

OK. Then there must have been another accident there this morning. They said they were opening Ridge Rd back up at Garmon, the site of the previous accident.

Thanks for the info

Maybe utility cable repairs.. they were damaged in the fire.

bb

Could have been. I know they were out there last night starting repairs, but they may not have been able to finish and had to go back this morning.

thanks for the update dallasgirl0618 i have been so close to the community even when i at work, I really get my news from you, Thank you

Not a problem. I enjoy doing it. Unfortunately the only time I can listen is when I am at work, and that means between phone calls, so sometimes I only hear bits and pieces.

I had the scanner turned down a few minutes ago, and come back to them talking about a pre-k center and the caller being concerned for the kids safety, but don't know the nature of the call. I hate that.

There are accidents there ALL THE TIME - Friday someone rear ended another car - I swear people need to realize thats a school zone and slow the heck down!!!

It took me 15 minutes go turn right off of Poole Bridge because of that one...Nobody coming from your neck of the woods would let any of us turn right.

It took me 15 minutes go turn right off of Poole Bridge because of that one...Nobody coming from your neck of the woods would let any of us turn right.

When I'm heading that way in the morning I make it a habit to let folks out - especially the ones turning left on to poole to get to the school - HELLO PEOPLE if they move then that lane can move and the world will be a happier place! - I HATE turning right off of poole - I got through the school parking lot and get the light at Bethel Church

When I'm heading that way in the morning I make it a habit to let folks out - especially the ones turning left on to poole to get to the school - HELLO PEOPLE if they move then that lane can move and the world will be a happier place! - I HATE turning right off of poole - I got through the school parking lot and get the light at Bethel Church

I would too but my daughter goes to Panter...We have no choice but Poole Bridge onto Ridge..When coming back from dropping her off, I make sure to let cars turn left onto Ridge or cars coming from Waters go straight...Whatever it takes to get people moving...I'm sure I've made plenty people mad by doing it but they have no choice but to get over it..