Paulding.com

Ok...(deep breath, cough cough) What some people are not understanding is yes, pits have the ABILITY to rip someones face off without putting any effort in it. HOWEVER this does not mean they will. Take humans for example. They have the ABILITY to kill others. Some do, but not all. So...whats the difference?? Who are you to stereotype them as monsters unless you have raised one yourself and witnessed that well by golly, all these hillbilly rednecks with their pitbulls that claim "its all in how you raise them" are (OMG...) right? Hmmmm.... -_-

Hey TabbyCat, just wanted to let you know that those sweet Pits were reunited with their owner Saturday afternoon. He came running in and asked if we had 2 Pits turned in and said that they had gotten out when his mother was taking them to go get their shots. He was so excited that we had his dogs. He then proceeded to call everyone he knew cause they were all out looking for the dogs. It was very heart warming to see his excitement at the fact that his dogs were safe at the shelter. ;)

Go ahead and shoot the dog...We can argue over what kind it is later. :p

Jamie

I agree Jamie. I wouldn't have ANY trouble shooting whatever kind of dog came in my yard and mauled anything. I am currently angry at a fighting rooster that wants to kill my little silkie rooster. My little rooster is about 2.5 pounds of fluff. He is gentle and loves being petted but if this bad boy comes over that fence one more time and even attempts to get him he's a dead bird. Joe says he don't want to kill him and I told him you don't have to do it, I will.