Paulding.com

Not sure on the situation, just wish people would sell and not rent. Either a ton of people live there or many visit. The kids all seem to be 18-20 and fly through our nieghborhood. They also seem to come and go a lot and a lot of cars seem to go there and leave after short periods if you get my drift. One did not see me and when my wife yelled for him to slow down he flipped her off. Once he saw me he tried to play like he was scratching his fall, in other words no stones in his shorts. I can flip off a lady barley walking with crutches oooooo so tough. The same idiot has done this to others and of course the SO does squat when called. I went through two teens and all their friends a few years back and I controlled it so the old excuse of what can you do they are young is out the window with me. I know people go through tough times but that excuse will not bring back my kid when they run him over.

I hope it is not the family but if they live off Willow Bend drive it most likely is.

I know exactly what you are saying, and you are right on the money.

You went through two teens, and you did right by them. Unfortunately, her parents did not even have control of their own lives, much less try to keep control over her and her life. That is what I meant by "learned by example." Again, I am NOT excusing her. She needs to get control, or give those babies to someone who can take care of them. They don't need to grow up with someone who goes around slashing tires.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went through two teens, and you did right by them. Unfortunately, her parents did not even have control of their own lives, much less try to keep control over her and her life. That is what I meant by "learned by example." Again, I am NOT excusing her. She needs to get control, or give those babies to someone who can take care of them. They don't need to grow up with someone who goes around slashing tires.

Hopefully she gets it together, it took me until I was 22 to do so. She will be in my prayers as they all have been.

PS, nothing against those who rent as I know a great family who rents there. We all do know the reality of what starts happening and what it does to property values. You end up with houses in poor shape as most think they will get rich renting but when you have to paint and replace siding that chews in to profit. I know the one rental owner, he lives close by and I am confident he will keep it up. They lived there for a while and are really good people.

Now, post 23 is contradicting post 22, maybe it depends on the Officers. If they are in a good mood or what????

Actually it comes down to evidence at the scene. You can only charge criminal trespass under domestic violence under certain circumstances.

A couple is arguing in the living room and the husband goes in the kitchen and throws a glass breaking it....no charge.

A couple is arguing and the wife goes in the bedroom to get away....husband kicks in door....ride to jail even though he damaged his own property.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
Actually it comes down to evidence at the scene. You can only charge criminal trespass under domestic violence under certain circumstances.

A couple is arguing in the living room and the husband goes in the kitchen and throws a glass breaking it....no charge.

A couple is arguing and the wife goes in the bedroom to get away....husband kicks in door....ride to jail.

Note to self, when Scarlet locks herself in the bedroom don't kick the door down again! LOL

In NY on a domestic everyone goes to jail and the judge weeds it out in the morning.

In NY on a domestic everyone goes to jail and the judge weeds it out in the morning.

Only if the primary aggressor cannot be determined. I seriously doubt if one party gets beat up they go to jail with the aggressor if they call.

Ga law is similar, if a primary aggressor is identified they must be taken into custody. So, if both parties have equal marks showing a physical altercation took place they both may be arrested depending on the evidence at the scene.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
I am not a lawyer, and I am not going to pretend to be, BUT if they are married then the truck is her property also. Therefore, from what I understand, she can tear it up if she wants to and there is nothing illegal about it. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

I think Jim Brown knows that this is not true.

hey this is ashleigh spear. i am now ashleigh carter. this is for everyone who thinks they know me. i was raised by my mother. she also raised four other kids. we grew up in a christain home. my mother is an awsome person of the lord! she taught me and my four brothers right, i just chose to take a left. IIIIIIIIII chose. I am currently attending Chattahoochie Tech for my GED and working a full time job. I am 5 months pregnant. Everything happens for a reason. I have gotten crazy in the past but who hasnt? I have grown up alot, and i know that i still have alot of growing up to do. but thats for me to do. i have custody of mine and dustys little gurl and she is precious. I did not slash anyones tires. i went to jail for disorderly conduct. I cant believe you people have nothing better to do than gossip about me on paulding.com. it sounds like some of you need to get a life and stop worrying about me and mine. gossip like this is what gets peoples children taken away from them in the first place. i will pray for you all. anyways my dad has always been there for me and he has taken good care of me. i guess im not as psycho as everyone thought i was am i? God Bless!

You know you people should know what you are talking about before you go and talk about someone that you obviously don't really know I am one of asheligh's friends and I really know her! Nobody is perfect , and everyone has made some bad choices in life but who is anyone to judge someone from there past, especially if u don't even know her ,to even begin to talk about her past or anyone's past around her! Ashleigh is a good person who loves her daughter and her child on the way! Ashleigh is just a human like u and me, she has made mistakes and has learned for them and wants the same things that everyone wants a good life for her and her family! So it would be much appreciated if people didn't spread rumors about her , a person you don't even know!

You know you people should know what you are talking about before you go and talk about someone that you obviously don't really know I am one of asheligh's friends and I really know her! Nobody is perfect , and everyone has made some bad choices in life but who is anyone to judge someone from there past, especially if u don't even know her ,to even begin to talk about her past or anyone's past around her! Ashleigh is a good person who loves her daughter and her child on the way! Ashleigh is just a human like u and me, she has made mistakes and has learned for them and wants the same things that everyone wants a good life for her and her family! So it would be much appreciated if people didn't spread rumors about her , a person you don't even know!

I see you're new or created a new account. Anyway, here's a tip. PCOM is little more than a giant gossip board or rumor mill. Very little said on here regarding the County Government, Law Enforcement, or even the 'OMG What's happening on (INSERT ROAD NAME HERE) I hear a helicopter flying over my house' is based on fact. Most everything is hearsay at best. Until the county elects to assign someone as the media liason to PCOM we will only be able to speculate, guess, and ASSume we know what is going on.

If Ms. Spears is your friend I am sorry if someone has offended you but I promise it will happen again if you continue to read this section of the site. There's even a disclaimer to that on the link to the Optional Forums.

hey this is ashleigh spear. i am now ashleigh carter. this is for everyone who thinks they know me. i was raised by my mother. she also raised four other kids. we grew up in a christain home. my mother is an awsome person of the lord! she taught me and my four brothers right, i just chose to take a left. IIIIIIIIII chose. I am currently attending Chattahoochie Tech for my GED and working a full time job. I am 5 months pregnant. Everything happens for a reason. I have gotten crazy in the past but who hasnt? I have grown up alot, and i know that i still have alot of growing up to do. but thats for me to do. i have custody of mine and dustys little gurl and she is precious. I did not slash anyones tires. i went to jail for disorderly conduct. I cant believe you people have nothing better to do than gossip about me on paulding.com. it sounds like some of you need to get a life and stop worrying about me and mine. gossip like this is what gets peoples children taken away from them in the first place. i will pray for you all. anyways my dad has always been there for me and he has taken good care of me. i guess im not as psycho as everyone thought i was am i? God Bless!

ummm....yeah....

no comment, you said it all for us.

:wacko:

I was reporting what I heard coming over the scanner as it what happening. Once the name was given, the reputation Ashleigh has was also brought forward. I do know atleast some of what was said is FACT. I know more factual info, but did not want to splatter it all over the board, and embarrass or upset others who would be effected by those facts.

I report scanner happenings all the time. I will continue to do so, and try to use my best judgement in the info I put on the board. If they had not said that she had slashed his tires with a knife, I would not have reported it.

I was reporting what I heard coming over the scanner as it what happening. Once the name was given, the reputation Ashleigh has was also brought forward. I do know atleast some of what was said is FACT. I know more factual info, but did not want to splatter it all over the board, and embarrass or upset others who would be effected by those facts.

I report scanner happenings all the time. I will continue to do so, and try to use my best judgement in the info I put on the board. If they had not said that she had slashed his tires with a knife, I would not have reported it.

Keep on reporting it. Most people don't read about their crimes! :lol:

And, you are doing a great job, thanks! :D

Thank you. That means alot.

Nobody should feel bad for anything written on this post. ANYONE pregnant slashing tires is going to raise some eyebrows. Ashleigh if you're reading this, this was your own doing. It just so happened that some of us knew you and knew this was your typical whacko behavior. If you don't want people to talk, don't give anyone a reason. You have a lot going on...a little girl and one on the way. You don't need to be going to jail, you need to be a mother. That should be your # 1 priority right now, to give these kids the best life you possibly can. How are you going to do that in jail?

Pregnant girlfriend losing control and throwing vase at you and breaking it: 20$

Warning your pregnant girlfriend to chill out and having another vase fly at your head: 20$

Psycho pregnant girlfriend slashing your BF goodrich all terrain tires: 280$

Being a patient and restrained man and enjoying the fruits of your patience by watching the cops haul away your psycho pregnant girlfriend when she should have just calmed the F down: Priceless.

seriousley preggo's chill out unless you want to have your baby in the slam.

Nobody should feel bad for anything written on this post. ANYONE pregnant slashing tires is going to raise some eyebrows. Ashleigh if you're reading this, this was your own doing. It just so happened that some of us knew you and knew this was your typical whacko behavior. If you don't want people to talk, don't give anyone a reason. You have a lot going on...a little girl and one on the way. You don't need to be going to jail, you need to be a mother. That should be your # 1 priority right now, to give these kids the best life you possibly can. How are you going to do that in jail?

You said it perfect....

first off.... i dont know anyone with a green van. so how could it have been me?????? were you there? nope. so yup keep thinking you know everything awwwright, cuz you r the one looking stupid. i went to jail b cuz i have a bad name in this county. who cares? thats a product of my past. they all know me for my past, and they love to lock me up whenever they get a chance. not one time has a court case stood when taken before a judge. Why? cuz they arrest me just because they can. who cares. A Hall, whats that say at the bottom of your screen? THE MORE YOU JUDGE, THE LESS YOU LOVE? Only God can judge me and he sees what im doing now, and no matter what you people say about me, God loves me for who I am not what ive done. So again.... i will pray for you guys whoever you maybe and God Bless!

first off.... i dont know anyone with a green van. so how could it have been me?????? were you there? nope. so yup keep thinking you know everything awwwright, cuz you r the one looking stupid. i went to jail b cuz i have a bad name in this county. who cares? thats a product of my past. they all know me for my past, and they love to lock me up whenever they get a chance. not one time has a court case stood when taken before a judge. Why? cuz they arrest me just because they can. who cares. A Hall, whats that say at the bottom of your screen? THE MORE YOU JUDGE, THE LESS YOU LOVE? Only God can judge me and he sees what im doing now, and no matter what you people say about me, God loves me for who I am not what ive done. So again.... i will pray for you guys whoever you maybe and God Bless!

cryingwlaughter.gif One thing she knows is how to spell so maybe you want to get with her and see if she'll help you out!

That was very well said! People tend to think that its never their fault and the cops have nothing betterto do but arrest them just because of their name. Well, weall know that isn't true.

Pregnant girlfriend losing control and throwing vase at you and breaking it: 20$

Warning your pregnant girlfriend to chill out and having another vase fly at your head: 20$

Psycho pregnant girlfriend slashing your BF goodrich all terrain tires: 280$

Being a patient and restrained man and enjoying the fruits of your patience by watching the cops haul away your psycho pregnant girlfriend when she should have just calmed the F down: Priceless.

seriousley preggo's chill out unless you want to have your baby in the slam.

cryingwlaughter.gif

That was perfect!

When you have a bad reputation, you have every right to live it down. People should let you live it down and move on. Subsequent trips to jail ARE NOT conducive to living down a bad reputation. The average person does not get carted off to jail or discussed on the scanner unless it was an accident or any of a number of other reasons out of their control. This was well within the control of the concerned party.

UH!!! We know it is you because we heard your name come over the scanner. The man whose tires you slashed gave your name and address, and they went there and picked you up. You admit being arrested and going to jail. The police didn't just decide to come by and pick you up because they felt like it. They were called about you. If you want to overcome the bad reputation you have, then grow up. And I promise you, I am NOT the one looking stupid. You make things worst for yourself everytime you come on here and say something. If you wouldn't keep coming on here making stupid remarks, the entire matter would have been over the day it started.

I promise I am being the better woman by not splattering all the things I know about you on this board.

And here I hadn't re-entered this thread cause I thought it had died. . . tsk tsk - that'll teach me!

And I turned 21 in prison,

doin' life without parole

No one could steer me right,

but mama tried,

mama tried

Mama tried to raise me better,

but her pleadin' I denied

That leaves no one but me to blame

cause mama tried.