Paulding.com

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction-He is on Hiram Sudie, close to Bill Carruth.

The female is white with long dark hair. I have her name, but don't think I should give it out.

Officers are now on scene.

Scanner is public so you can post her name :) .

OK. If anyone knows Ashley Spears that lives on Oliver Ct off of Austin Bridge Rd, tell her to RUN. They're coming for her. :lol:

Has that name been on here before, sounds familiar. :ph34r:

:lol:

If you see a gold Chevy pick up sitting on the side of Bill Caruth, it is because a pregnant woman woman in a green mini van, just slashed his tires with a knife.

Man-don't mess with a pregnant woman!!! :lol:

oh my and you know Jamie was over that way and B did not come to lunch..

I am not a lawyer, and I am not going to pretend to be, BUT if they are married then the truck is her property also. Therefore, from what I understand, she can tear it up if she wants to and there is nothing illegal about it. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

Well, either I am wrong about the above, or they are NOT married, because they just put her in the patrol car and are taking her to jail. Sucks to be her.

Well, either I am wrong about the above, or they are NOT married, because they just put her in the patrol car and are taking her to jail. Sucks to be her.

Sounds to me that they are not married and sheis making him pay for not paying attention to her or taking responsability.

What is his name?

I am not a lawyer, and I am not going to pretend to be, BUT if they are married then the truck is her property also. Therefore, from what I understand, she can tear it up if she wants to and there is nothing illegal about it. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

My brother and his live in girlfriend got into an agrument and he turned "his " table over, and still went to jail for domestic violence..

My brother and his live in girlfriend got into an agrument and he turned "his " table over, and still went to jail for domestic violence..

The reason I said that, is because when I was going through my divorce, my ex had torn some things up at "our" house, and they told me it was his house, his belongings, just as much as mine, and he had the right to do what he wanted to with it. They said he could put holes in every wall, and break every piece of furniture in the house if that is what he felt like doing, and they couldn't do anything about it. Unless he put his hands on me, they weren't going to do anything.

Understand he didn't do all of that, but they said he could if he wanted to. The couple of things he tore up were his, which I never understood. He only hurt himself by doing it.

It’s called Criminal trespass. If you are in a verbal argument you cant break or destroy anything…not even your own stuff…married or not.

now that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard - not you Q, just the thought of some "law" telling me that I can't get pissed off at hubby & break something! - geez -

Why is it I hear banjos when reading this thread.

I live at that corner and it does fit the bill of some folks who are renting there.

In conversation w/someone last night, I figured out I know a little second hand info on her and the people she is staying with. If it is correct, the first name of this person is Josh, but he is not supposed to be her boyfriend. The boyfriend's name is Tim, and the last known about him was that he was in jail. I don't know if that is who you are thinking Scarlet, but that may help. If all of that is true, then they have some ties here on p.com. We had several threads on a family member of one of the males I just mentioned. It was a very sad thread.

I do not like to give personal info on here unless it is absolute FACT, so I don't want to give last names because this is just second hand info, and if it is incorrect I don't want to tarnish the memory of an individual who was very well respected by many people here on p.com. It would not tarnish him directly, but like I said, we are talking about this persons immediate family. Does that make sense?

Yeah, but in her defense (I guess that is what this is), she is a product of who raised her. From what I understand, she had a hell of a childhood.

That excuse only goes so far with me.

That excuse only goes so far with me.

I am 100% with you on that one. I am not really defending her, but wanted to point out it falls back on others also. It is time for her to grow up. She is bringing babies into this world, and she needs to be a better example to them, than her parents were to her.

In conversation w/someone last night, I figured out I know a little second hand info on her and the people she is staying with. If it is correct, the first name of this person is Josh, but he is not supposed to be her boyfriend. The boyfriend's name is Tim, and the last known about him was that he was in jail. I don't know if that is who you are thinking Scarlet, but that may help. If all of that is true, then they have some ties here on p.com. We had several threads on a family member of one of the males I just mentioned. It was a very sad thread.

I do not like to give personal info on here unless it is absolute FACT, so I don't want to give last names because this is just second hand info, and if it is incorrect I don't want to tarnish the memory of an individual who was very well respected by many people here on p.com. It would not tarnish him directly, but like I said, we are talking about this persons immediate family. Does that make sense?

Not sure on the situation, just wish people would sell and not rent. Either a ton of people live there or many visit. The kids all seem to be 18-20 and fly through our nieghborhood. They also seem to come and go a lot and a lot of cars seem to go there and leave after short periods if you get my drift. One did not see me and when my wife yelled for him to slow down he flipped her off. Once he saw me he tried to play like he was scratching his fall, in other words no stones in his shorts. I can flip off a lady barley walking with crutches oooooo so tough. The same idiot has done this to others and of course the SO does squat when called. I went through two teens and all their friends a few years back and I controlled it so the old excuse of what can you do they are young is out the window with me. I know people go through tough times but that excuse will not bring back my kid when they run him over.

I hope it is not the family but if they live off Willow Bend drive it most likely is.

Yeah she has some issues. I am not even sure if she has full custody of her 1st little girl, she used to not, her real mom did. Yeah Her family life is not/was not the best but come on, at 20 that is not an excuse....

She is actually staying one place now... not to sound mean but she does move around a lot