Paulding.com

kids move quick.

at age 1.5 my son could undo 4 different types of locks including those door knob covers. We ended up getting one of those door chimes, the kind that scream bloody murder when the doors open. That worked when he was out we KNEW it so did the whole neighborhood too.

EXACTLY! That is what a PARENT does.

You the parent?

:o Ouch! Sorr- ry. :huh: :unsure: Guess I have watched too many CSI episodes.

I am glad to see that after I left the thread changed a bit to acknowledge that some kids can, indeed, escape. Of course I am not this one's parent but there are many times I don't know where mine kid is....but then he IS almost 16

my neighbor's daughter was outside one day- she was only about 1 1/2- and she was playing in the middle of the road- cars coming- no parents to be found- my daughter was outside- who was 13 at the time- and she picked the little girl up and went to the neighbor's house, knocked on the door and rang the doorbell and no one came to the door- so she went to another neighbor's house where she thought the mom might be and no one answered that door either. After about 30 minutes she went back to the little girls house and rang the bell and this time the dad came to the door. Didn't even seem to phase him that his daughter was not in his sight for more than 1/2 an hour.

Any updates? Did they find the parents? Where is the kid?

I was wondering that myself.

Hey do you think if we let the dispatchers and police know that we are listening in, they would do a follow up for us. :p

Inquiring minds want to know.......