Ages 1 and 2

been in water for unknown time

they are both unresponsive at this time

Lord please help these two and all parties involved

I know this is not paulding, but still wanted to report what I was hearing

med 2 is enroute

rescue eta is aprox 8 minutes

med 4 just arrived on scene

I don't know how this started, if they were in a pool, or lake or what. I am listening and will post what I hear.

My stomach is in knots right now.

They are in total arrest right now3

Med 4 just said they can't fly when they are in full arrest, but to have children's waiting just in case

I bet this is something we will hear about tonight on the news

I don't know how this started, if they were in a pool, or lake or what. I am listening and will post what I hear.

My stomach is in knots right now.

They are in total arrest right now3

Med 4 just said they can't fly when they are in full arrest, but to have children's waiting just in case

I bet this is something we will hear about tonight on the news

My stomach just turned readiing this. Those poor babies. :( Prayers said.

They said childrens has a 12 minute eta to the hospital. I never heard them say that they had taken either toddler to them, so I am not sure if they are in route at this time, or they are saying once they get them it will take 12 minutes to get them to the hospital. Sorry. I am reporting all that I am hearing.

med 1 has one patient

med 4 has other patient

eta to hospital - one is 7 minutes/other is 15 minutes

both still in full arrest

They were in the pool, and still don't know the amount of time they were in there

that just bothers me..how could someone not miss their kids... for an uknown amt of time...

please lord protect these angels..

This is why I don't have a pool. I don't care how good of a parent you are, I would venture to guess almost EVERY parent has had that moment in life where they turned around and their kid wasn't there. So, probably not good to make assumptions about the parents or caregivers. By the time most people assume they are in the house and walk around looking for a minute or two, horrible events can happen. I sooo hope they are going to be ok, this is so sad.

This is why I don't have a pool. I don't care how good of a parent you are, I would venture to guess almost EVERY parent has had that moment in life where they turned around and their kid wasn't there. So, probably not good to make assumptions about the parents or caregivers. By the time most people assume they are in the house and walk around looking for a minute or two, horrible events can happen. I sooo hope they are going to be ok, this is so sad.

Amen to that - just this morning I was attending to one child (i'm babysitting a child today) went to look for my own two and found them jumping on the trampoline - had we a pool in the backyard this very well could have been me :( Prayers said for the children and parents.

Thinking the same thing but I also know that toddlers can slip away really quick-but still. This is horrible!

I have extra locks on my doors so LIL Man cannot slip out he would if he could.. he is danged quick.. I do have to remind the older one so lock the doors after them..