Paulding.com

I hope you heard it wrong. It sure doesn't sound too good.

I did not hear wrong. They just said this is at 156 Bennett Rd. Med 3 is responding. They traced the cell phone number to that address. The young male said his dad was shot and then hung up.

The young boys traffic was very distant, but he did say he thinks he father is dead.

SO is also in route

They were not able to find anyone at that residents. They got the address from tracing the cell phone. I don't know how accurate they can get those traces. I hope this is not happening somewhere else and they went to the wrong address.

The cell phone traces are only as accurate as your last known billed address, fyi.

ETA: it is imperative that if you're calling from a cell phone - give them where you are first. If you dont know what the exact address is, do your absolute best with your last dying breath to give them as many details of your location as humanly possible before you hang up.

They'll send in the calvary to you but they gotta know where you are they can't do anything to help.

:(

I just began listening, but I thought I heard someone say something about the coroner. I am really confused. Should we listen to the sheriff's scanner or the ems one?

Really? I did not hear that. I don't know. Rescue 3 is responding to a new call though. I am going to start a thread about it now.

The cell phone traces are only as accurate as your last known billed address, fyi.

ETA: it is imperative that if you're calling from a cell phone - give them where you are first. If you dont know what the exact address is, do your absolute best with your last dying breath to give them as many details of your location as humanly possible before you hang up.

They'll send in the calvary to you but they gotta know where you are they can't do anything to help.

:(

With Phase II E911 compliance, the dispatcher can know within 50-300 meters (< 1/4 mile) the phones location. http://www.fcc.gov/911/enhanced/