Paulding.com

Anyone hear on the scanner about a body being found on the train tracks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so heartbreaking to me. This EXACT same scenerio happened to my nephews father.Unfortunatly he didnt make it. They didnt find him until the train had actually hit him.I am 20 and I just couldnt imagine someone doing this. I am afraid for them to release the name of the victim and the persons who commited this horrible crime.

Many Prayers are being said.This family is in my thoughts.

Please see this thread if you are interested in helping this family: http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?ac...193508&st=0

An Error Message comes up that says"Sorry, You do not have permission to edit that message"

Can you redo the link? Will that help? :huh:

Edited to add:

How was he found on the tracks? Was he found by a train driver or who? Not too many people walking on/around the tracks at 4 am (or before, as I read in anohter post) or did soeone hear his cries for help? Anyone know? How much is the weekly parking? Do they have monthly parking?

I hope they catch those freaks, those cruel mean people and hang them out to dry....for all of us to take a stick to them and beat them but his Mom should have first several wacks.. I have so many horrible words in my mind right now.. I cannot express how sickening as well as how angry this has me...

If those involved are reading this you are trash....

An Error Message comes up that says"Sorry, You do not have permission to edit that message"

Can you redo the link? Will that help? :huh:

It works for me, but you have to have the forum turned ON.

WOW

It shouldn't shock me in this day and age, but it still shocks...How anyone can do these things!

I feel sick just reading about this.

If the family of the young man see this my thoughts and heart goes out to you

If the sicko's that did this see this read this, you will get what is comming to you, people like you always do, sooner or later, and may you suffer 10 fold for what you have sent out!

Kids don't think these days. They act without thinking of the consquences, and such a disreguard of life, they just don't know how precious it is...

They deserve whatever punishment is instore for them. The girl is just as guility as if she threw the punches herself.

Prayers for this young man and family and also the families of the kids that did this horrible thing. I'm sure they never expected this viciousness out of their kid.

It would be best right now for us not to release the name of the boy, because as of yet, they do not have the others in custody. The mother doas not want the identity of her son known for many reasons. If those who did this are out there, they could do more damage to the boys family.

They would like to keep his name out of all media, until the young men who did this are caught, and the brothers and sister are safe, and whoever might have seen anything. If someone saw anything, they know who they are, and they need to report it quickly, so they can be arrested!!!! This family will feel much safer, when they are in custody! This is a scary thing, and I would not want anything more to happen, as, if these young men will do this, what more will they do. I actually don't like calling them young men, because it takes a real coward to jump someone who has no way of deffending themselves 3 to 1!!!!!!!

I know that someone else knows this family here at pcom, and your concern is greatly appreciated.

Thankyou to everyone for your prayers, and support.

can they give this family protective custody you would think they would.. Also the siblings if they need a place to stay I can help I think.. how many are athere remember I have 5.. Please let me know..

I wish I could help be a witness to get them in custody sooner. and as far as... cowards you know it.. they are worse than wild animals who don't know better.. they KNEW BETTER..

Sorry about the hijack, but isn't a hospital in the works for our county?

We need one! Talk about a great tax revenue....

I am sure the new hospital will not be a level 1 Trauma center which will not change anything. When people are flown out that is the reason, an Emergency room is not adequate.

The young man is very brave. My prayers to him and his family. They will all surely never be the same after this senseless act.

I feel no mercy towards the participants in this savagery. They left him for dead. I hope they are all tried as adults and receive the maximum punishment.

I could collect the money and buy cards for places in the area, or I could find out what is near Grady (as our clergy go there regularly) and post it so that y'all can buy them at your leisure. I can either take them or have them taken to the family at Grady (as I am only about 3 miles away) is Weesa can let me know who they are.

Critty, send me a e-mail (benmead@comcast.net) when you decide how to collect the money for this family. I will donate $25.00.

benmead

Critty, send me a e-mail (benmead@comcast.net) when you decide how to collect the money for this family. I will donate $25.00.

benmead

critty said to tell you to either give us a place to meet you or send it to paypal at

crittyL@yahoo.com and ear mark it R&R..... wensday she will be at roses store sometime after 6 pm .

We on here are contributing to spreading the news about this situation.

Oftentimes it helps to let the community know, someone might come forward if they knew about this and saw something they were not sure of, it might help get those responsible locked up.

However, if too much information out right now poses a threat to other family members or hinders the authorities, then perhaps we need to close this thread.

I wonder if its the same guys that jumped my 18yo and his friend about 2 weeks ago. I know the names of this gang of misfits. Their in their early 20s. They have been going around PC ganging up on other kids. Little rich boys thinking their bad a$$es. They will get theirs one day. I also know they have a myspace page so I know what they look like.

I wonder if its the same guys that jumped my 18yo and his friend about 2 weeks ago. I know the names of this gang of misfits. Their in their early 20s. They have been going around PC ganging up on other kids. Little rich boys thinking their bad a$$es. They will get theirs one day. I also know they have a myspace page so I know what they look like.
what is the Myspace URL and i can go and look because i have a myspace.
Certain posts were made invisible. It was this moderator's understanding that the family asked that certain information not be divulged at this time.

Please be respectful of this.

Thank you,

Millie Swanson

the information hsa been on FOX news now, so it is public. I am looking for a link to the story.

This was just on Fox 5 with the family asking for anyone with information to please come forward and his name was given alone with pics of the damage that was done to him.. Sad story... He is in our prayers

the thing you need to do is contact the Dallas PD and give them any info you may feel would help....

this family needs some sense of peace.

In the morning I will be going to the hospital. I also know this family and know who did it we just need witnesses to come forward and tell. It does not look like him. He is so sweet and would give you the clothes off is back if you needed them. Please pray and pray hard he needs all the prayers he can get and also pray for the police to find someone to put these pieces of s**t in jail.

Prayers said for this young man. The girl should be punished to the full extent of the law! I just can't believe the brutality of some people.

YES! This girl and the guys that did this should be found and tried for premeditated murder, if this happened the way it was posted. Surely someone saw something, or at least knows who the girl is and where she can be found. My prayers go out to this young man, his mother and his siblings. And, God knows who they are and they will be punished.

Edited to add:

How was he found on the tracks? Was he found by a train driver or who? Not too many people walking on/around the tracks at 4 am (or before, as I read in anohter post) or did soeone hear his cries for help? Anyone know? How much is the weekly parking? Do they have monthly parking?

I'll ask again..... How was he found?? Anyone know!!

Well now that it was on the news, maybe we can get more info, and maybe more witnesses. Someone has to know something! I truly hope that they come forward. People who do these horrible things, are usaully not very smart people, and they talk, talk, talk about it. Thay talk about these things, like they are proud af what they did, but lets see how much talking they do, when they are locked up with others who have done worse. Usually these are bullies who have no guts. I mean come on, how hard is it to beat up on people 3 or 4 against 1? Thats something to be proud of huh. I know without a shadow of dought, that the ones who did this, will be caught, and I pray punished to the extent of the law, so they are not allowed to hurt anyone ever again!! People like this make me sick!! I am tired of people thinking they can do things like this and getting a slap on the wrist, and never actully paying for thier crime, this is why we have sooooo many repeat offenders. Court rooms are toooooooooo leniate on criminals these days, they say criminals have rights, well I would like to know where the victims right got lost, and why the victim, is always the one to do all the suffering, and sometimes, never get justice. Just as this boy lay in the hospital, not knowing whether he will live or die, not knowing whether he will have brain damage from his injuries if he lives, and when he comes to, knowing he will have to undergo many surgeries to reconstruct his face, and much pain. All this suffering, but what will the people who did this get, alot of free meals (in jail), tv, warm place to sleep(in the cold) and a cool place to rest (in the summer), the oportunity to exercise,read, and even get a better education, WOW what a punishment. I realize they will be locked up, but that is nothing compared to what this young man has ahaed of him!!!!!!!!!

I realize I am writing a book here, but these people(guys and girl) have done these kinds of things before, and I would like to know, why are they still allowed to walk around, and continue thier hurting spree, I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!! I hope someone, some day will put them in thier right place!! My understanding is that they have bullied people for along time, and some are afraid to report these things, but when we don't report, they just get meaner, and more violent as time goes by, and they seem to do worse and worse. They resort to these things as a way of getting thier kicks in life, because they have no life, they have thrown thier lives away, for what reason, I do not know. I know you hear, " Well they have had a bad home life", or "Thier father did not give them attantion", or They haven't been raised right". I am tired of hearing excuses for these type of people, they make these decisions, knowing it is wrong, but they choose this path anyway, and until the courtrooms, and the judges, and the juries start making a stand for the victims, it will only get worse. If the ones responsible for this do not get punishment, what is to say it wont be worse for the next victim, and there will be a next victim, if they are not punished because obviously, they have NO respect for another human life!!! Pray they will be punished to the highest, so that noone will have to suffer from these paticular people again, and that GOD will change thier hearts as they have plenty of time to think, as they sit in thier cells for a long time!!

Thankyou to all who have offered help to this family, your kindness will not be forgotten. Thier are alot of loving people out here, and on pcom, and it is just soooo very nice to see the goodness in people when it is needed in these days and times. This family will be ever greatful for your support, and love. It is terrible what has happened, but when kind people such as yourselves come out (and I know you all are very supportive in such times of need, because Ihave been reading for a while) and lend your helpful hands to help people in need, it's just soooo fullfilling to know that our community is GREAT,because of the people in it!!! Thankyou again from the bottom of my heart, love you all! Keep on PRAYING.

Thankyou for listening, just had to get it out.

Bloom. I agree 1000%. I don't care what these animals back grounds are. They deserve what they gave. Cowards, spineless cowards. That "girl" needs the most punishment. I could care less about gender. Setting some one up for murder is a crime punishable by death isn't it? If she qualifies, she should fry.