Paulding.com

There is a structure fire at 2055 Hiram Acworth Hwy. They are closing down 92 because they need to run lines across the road.

Be aware. Traffice will be detoured for a while

my husband just came through there, he said there was a LOT of black smoke, and an ambulance was headed that way. he's taking other routes to get home.

i hope no one is hurt.

Where is this on 92 ? I come home on 92 from Woodstock to Dallas .

i believe it's on the north side of dallas hwy., on 92.

my husband just came through there, he said there was a LOT of black smoke, and an ambulance was headed that way. he's taking other routes to get home.

i hope no one is hurt.

If I understood everything at the beginning, I think it was an outdoor fire, that got out of control and caught a building on fire behind a residence. I am listening to make sure that is correct.

i hope no one is hurt.

I believe it is near Brown's Pool's. I live just right behind there and there is alot of smoke.

OH NO!!! This is not good. The homeowner of the house behind this one just called. Said their house is now also on fire. This is sounding like it is getting way out of control.

The second fire is on Cypress Dr.

While all of this is going on, there is also another brush fire in a separate location. They are trying to figure out who needs to go where.

I believe it is near Brown's Pool's. I live just right behind there and there is alot of smoke.

You are correct. They did say near Brown's Pool

I am unsure now if the house on Cypress Dr. is actually on fire. They said the homeowner called and said it was on fire, and a neighbor flagged them down and said it was on fire, but now they are saying it is a brush fire, and the structure is in danger of catching fire. I am listening and will update what I hear.

I am unsure now if the house on Cypress Dr. is actually on fire. They said the homeowner called and said it was on fire, and a neighbor flagged them down and said it was on fire, but now they are saying it is a brush fire, and the structure is in danger of catching fire. I am listening and will update what I hear.

Thanks Dallasgirl R U The Best!

Do brush fires make black smoke and smell of plastic burning, because that was very distinct. I pretty much figured it was a house or building on fire.

There is DEFINITLEY a building on fire at the original place. It started out as a brush fire that got out of control. Then it spread through to a subdivision. I am not sure if the house is on fire in that neighborhood like it was originally called in, or if it is just the brush fire that is putting the house in danger.