Paulding.com

Does anybody know...

I just heard about this about 30 minutes ago. Another friend from HS called and told me, so sad.

We partied with him in PCB after graduation and I had not seen him in years.

Donnie worked with him off and on. His dad works for Cobb EMC (he may be retired now).

They said his little boy found him. Do you know anything about arrangements? I don't think I'll go but I would like to send my condolences. I practically lived at their house in HS.

Donnie worked with him off and on. His dad works for Cobb EMC (he may be retired now).

They said his little boy found him. Do you know anything about arrangements? I don't think I'll go but I would like to send my condolences. I practically lived at their house in HS.

Yeah, Amy told me that his son found him. She had not heard yet for sure about the arrangments but thought the funeral was going to be Wed. with only one visitation time, but was not 100% on that or where it will be at.

What is his dad's name, I need to ask Duran if he knows him since he works at Cobb EMC as well.

Yeah, Amy told me that his son found him. She had not heard yet for sure about the arrangments but thought the funeral was going to be Wed. with only one visitation time, but was not 100% on that or where it will be at.

What is his dad's name, I need to ask Duran if he knows him since he works at Cobb EMC as well.

His dad is Ken McClure. He worked there for years. He was some kind of big wig.

Does anyone know what happened? My brother was friends with him as well. Prayers said for the family.

I heard he shot himself...don't know if it was accidental yet. It's so sad. I can't imagine how his little boy feels right now.

I heard the call come over the scanner and byt the time the SO got there---he was already dead.

They did come over and say that whoever had called this in had sent his son to check on him. Surely somebody didn't send a young child in a situation like that.

My Husband (Patrick)and Kevin were best friends from the time they were 3 until about 17, they were inseperable! We too partied with him after Graduation in PCB, and lots after that, we haven't seen him too much in the past year though.

I have been trying to get on for hours to reply to this topic, but my computer is not letting me, so I came to a neighbors house. I had the arrangement info, but someone beat me to it.

This is just so sad!! He did take his own life and Kevin's son is the one who found him -he is 14 years old, please say LOTS of prayers for him.

His Dad Ken retired almost 2 years ago from Cobb EMC,

I am still in shock about it, just Saturday I found an old box of pictures of Kevin and us over the years.

If I find out any further info and can log on at my house I will post, I can still read all topics so if someone knows anything more please let me know.

Oh, he will be a Clarks in Dallas.

This is so sad! I, too, went to school with Kevin and graduated from McEachern High School with him. I was not close to Kevin in school and never saw him after. I also have a son who is 14. I could not imagine my son finding me dead. It is heart breaking. My prayers are with the family and friends. So sad. :(

I ask that you please pray for this family at this time.....and his children

This is such a tragedy and such a shock that I cannot believe this has happened....Sandra I know Patrick....and they were such good friends..........All we can do is pray for everyone involved and keep those precious kids in our hearts and prayers.

Rest in peace Kevin

Edited by sillyone
This is so sad! I, too, went to school with Kevin and graduated from McEachern High School with him. I was not close to Kevin in school and never saw him after. I also have a son who is 14. I could not imagine my son finding me dead. It is heart breaking. My prayers are with the family and friends. So sad. :(

What year did he graduate?