Paulding.com

Last seen leaving residents last night. She is driving a gray bmw with carmax drive-out tags.

Name is Paulette Ward. Lives at 385 Barrington Dr

5ft 135 lbs

**UPDATE**

Cancel missing person. Another officer just came across the radio stating he arrested her last night on DUI charges and she is in the Paulding County Detention Center.

It would sure suck to be her and have this posted so everyone could see it!!

I would normally agree with you, but when I started posting it, I did not know this would be the result. Once I posted it, I felt I needed to put the end results on here. I actually debated on it for a minute, but her name and picture is going to plastered in the paper for her arrest anyway, and I don't feel sorry for a woman out driving drunk. Maybe she will be embarrassed enough that she doesn't do it next time.

I would normally agree with you, but when I started posting it, I did not know this would be the result. Once I posted it, I felt I needed to put the end results on here. I actually debated on it for a minute, but her name and picture is going to plastered in the paper for her arrest anyway, and I don't feel sorry for a woman out driving drunk. Maybe she will be embarrassed enough that she doesn't do it next time.

I understand. I didn't mean anything against you for posting the info. As I have heard many times in my life, "Your sins will find you out". I guess just a little sooner for some. :ph34r:

I understand. I didn't mean anything against you for posting the info. As I have heard many times in my life, "Your sins will find you out". I guess just a little sooner for some. :ph34r:

I did not take what you said as anything against me at all. I hope I did not come across that way. I knew what you meant. I was just replying to you, because I do want to be fair and not let too much personal info out. If it had been something more sensitive, I would not have posted. I wanted the people who read this, to understand that I did pause and think about whether or not to post the results of this, and wanted to give my reason for doing so.

Last seen leaving residents last night. She is driving a gray bmw with carmax drive-out tags.

Name is Paulette Ward. Lives at 385 Barrington Dr

5ft 135 lbs

**UPDATE**

Cancel missing person. Another officer just came across the radio stating he arrested her last night on DUI charges and she is in the Paulding County Detention Center.

I want to buy a scanner, can you tell me where I should check and a brand, I have always wanted one, but no know nothing about them

I want to buy a scanner, can you tell me where I should check and a brand, I have always wanted one, but no know nothing about them

Most people who listen to the scanner, listen through their computers. Just go to scanpaulding.com, and click the listen to _____ option. It will come right through the speakers of your computer. I do it at home and both of my jobs. I do not own a scanner. If you do want one though, you can go to radio shack or any place like that and get one.