4 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamteam

Dreamteam

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:28 PM

I am now reserving accounts for the upcoming season with anything from simple cut and trim services to full seed and mow maintenance services. My prices are fair and always reasonably negotiable. I'm 18 years old and have been doing lawn service since i was 13. I love doing every aspect of lawn service and guarantee a courteous service with a professional look. Please call me anytime of the day at 770-331-7723 or PM me to set up a free estimate over the phone or in person. My name is Scott.
I have also attached a flyer regarding further detail of everything i offer. Please feel free to download it.

Organic Vitamin and Mineral Supplements!

[color="#000080"]

#2 Dreamteam

Dreamteam

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

just wanted to thank everyone in paulding.com for everything so far. y'all have really helped me expand. I now have References that have given me permission to provide their telephone numbers upon request if you guys want to talk to someone else about me and my services. They are very friendly and would be to happy to answer any questions you have!
THANKYOU TO EVERYONE!!!

[color="#000080"]

#3 Stardustn

Stardustn

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (G Y Landscaping @ Mar 27 2007, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just wanted to thank everyone in paulding.com for everything so far. y'all have really helped me expand. I now have References that have given me permission to provide their telephone numbers upon request if you guys want to talk to someone else about me and my services. They are very friendly and would be to happy to answer any questions you have!
THANKYOU TO EVERYONE!!!

Hi, I sent you a pm, I would like to get an estimate from a couple of different landscapers
Thanks

#4 Dreamteam

Dreamteam

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Stardustn @ Mar 29 2007, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I sent you a pm, I would like to get an estimate from a couple of different landscapers
Thanks

i did not recieve your PM. i am PMINg you now

[color="#000080"]

#5 catmom

catmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (G Y Landscaping @ Feb 12 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am now reserving accounts for the upcoming season with anything from simple cut and trim services to full seed and mow maintenance services. My prices are fair and always reasonably negotiable. I'm 18 years old and have been doing lawn service since i was 13. I love doing every aspect of lawn service and guarantee a courteous service with a professional look. Please call me anytime of the day at 770-331-7723 or PM me to set up a free estimate over the phone or in person. My name is Scott.
I have also attached a flyer regarding further detail of everything i offer. Please feel free to download it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics