#1 fastpitchdad

fastpitchdad

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

GRAND OPENING !!

Universal Office Solutions has 10 years experience serving the South Florida area and is now opening a new location in the West Georgia area.

Universal Office Solutions provides supplies for most makes and models of office equipment. We specialize in compatible supplies, saving our customers 20-40%

Call Now For Free Delivery
770-456-2840

COMPATIBLE TONER

For an even greater value, try one of our toner cartridges. Universal Office Solutions carries a large inventory of compatible supplies that are fully compatible with OEM(new) products. Our cartridges provide the same graphics, text and page yield the original brands do, yet cost up to 40% less. Our products are remanufactured in house and follow a stringent quality control program that ensures every cartridge performs reliably from start to finish

COMING SOON

Universal Office Solutions will soon be offering Laser printer, fax, and copier repair and sales. Currently authorized by HP, Xerox, Brother and Samsung in the South Florida area. As we move our location to Georgia all of our authorizations will be following soon after. So please be patient. In the mean time please try out our compatible toner cartridges

Visit our website at:My Webpage

Edited by Universal Office Solutions Inc, 27 January 2007 - 03:45 PM.

The poster formerly known as Universal Office Solutions

Help bring fastpitch back to Paulding ~Join our group~

#2 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

Welcome to p.com.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#3 Adman

Adman

Paulding Com member

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:34 PM

Welcome to Paulding.com. We're proud to have you here.
Contact me to advertise on Paulding.com.
PM or email me at adman@paulding.com
~Advertising Manager

#4 fastpitchdad

fastpitchdad

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:45 AM

Hi, I just want to say Thanks for the welcome.

Moving our business to Georgia is a big step for us. It's like starting from scratch. We are a service company and have spent the last 11 years in South Fla. We have grown our customer base tremendously. In the last 11 years we have acquired three other companies. We also get many referrals daily from the major manufacturers that we are authorized to do service for. So now we are starting new with a clean slate.

Any support we get from our fellow paulding neighbors will be very appreciated. Hope to do business with many of you soon.

Laureen
The poster formerly known as Universal Office Solutions

Help bring fastpitch back to Paulding ~Join our group~

#5 delete

delete

Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to p.com and to Georgia.

I signed up for your newsletter and am looking forward to learning how your company can help us.
And recycling is always a great idea! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics