Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Sanchez

Gilberto Sanchez Jr., age 2, of Dallas, passed away on Friday, December 1, 2006. He was born on January 29, 2004 in San Pedro, Califoria.

Surviving are his parents, Gilberto Sanchez Sr. and Karina Sanchez of Dallas; sisters, Jocelyn and Jarely Sanchez; maternal grandfather, Augustin Trujillo; maternal grandmother, Emilia Trujillo.

Funeral services were held on Saturday, December 2, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram. The interment followed in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA was in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Please lift this family up in your prayers. I found out what happened from a good source.

This is the 2 yr old baby that was involved in a car wreck on 278. I believe this is the accident where a car ran the light. I was told the other car hit directly on the baby's side of the car. He sustained spinal cord trauma from this accident and had been in Scottish Rite since the accident. The mother is still in extreme pain, still wearing a neck brace.

I tried to find the posting of this accident, but couldn't find it.

Remember to pray for them and their loss.

Wendy