Paulding.com

I dont know if any of ya'll remember a young woman who was murdered in Dekalb County last year by the name of Ashley Nicole Stokes, but I know alot of you guys spoke to her mother, Debbie Plunkett, or even replied to her messages when she needed help with Mason Plunketts Trust Fund. Well Debbie past away in her sleep a few nights ago & left behind her husbad, Rodney Plunkett, her two sons, Rodney II & Christopher Plunkett, and her grandson that was left behind by her daughter Ashley, Mason Stokes. Debbie was the primary caregiver to Mason and now that shes gone, there are alot of "ifs & buts" in the air. Masons Trust Fund is most essential right now so if you could contact Regions Bank in Hiram & do what you can. This family has gone through the most difficult of times in the last year & a half with the loss of Ashley at such a young age and now Debbie which was not even close to being expected. Please keep the Plunketts in your thoughts and prayers & give what you can.

I wasn't on p.com when the murder occurred, but there was a link to the threads that assisted me in finding out what happened to her daughter.

This is a sad situation. This little boy needs our prayers and our p.com assistance. Thanks for giving the information on how we can donate to his fund.

In one of the post someone said the little boy was living with either a sister to Debbie or another family member in another state due to stress on Debbie. Is this true? Either way this little boy will grow up without his mother and grandmother and that is sad.

Ashley was my best friend, and her mom was like a second mom to me and I miss them both sooo much. As far as I know Mason is with Deb's sisters.

I wasn't on p.com when the murder occurred, but there was a link to the threads that assisted me in finding out what happened to her daughter.

This is a sad situation. This little boy needs our prayers and our p.com assistance. Thanks for giving the information on how we can donate to his fund.

In one of the post someone said the little boy was living with either a sister to Debbie or another family member in another state due to stress on Debbie. Is this true? Either way this little boy will grow up without his mother and grandmother and that is sad.

He is only with them now that Deb is dead.

Ashley was my best friend, and her mom was like a second mom to me and I miss them both sooo much. As far as I know Mason is with Deb's sisters.

Ruthie I am sorrry for your loss once again..I wish there were some words to comfort you all I can offer you is that in time your pain will heal. Losing anyone in anyway at such young ages is just horrible. My prayers are with as well as the family.

He went to Louisianna for a little while. (Everything is a little hectic at the house right now)). but he'll be back soon

They left with Mason a few nights ago but its only temporary

Well I grew up with Ashley her daughter since we were 3-4 yrs old...And Debbie was always a part of my life...She was a good woman....And since Ashley died she just couldnt handle everything....It just breaks my heart ,. especially living in Florida right now so I cant be there right now...I visited her this past summer though several times and was able to spend AShleys first anniversary with her and we looked back no old times....But She will be MISSED greatly !!!!

Kristen Hobbs(Bankston)

Well I grew up with Ashley her daughter since we were 3-4 yrs old...And Debbie was always a part of my life...She was a good woman....And since Ashley died she just couldnt handle everything....It just breaks my heart ,. especially living in Florida right now so I cant be there right now...I visited her this past summer though several times and was able to spend AShleys first anniversary with her and we looked back no old times....But She will be MISSED greatly !!!!

Kristen Hobbs(Bankston)

yes.. she was a 2nd mom to alot of us. She never hesitated when someone needed her help. But shes with Ashley now && in much more peace

HELLO EVERYONE

DEBBIE IS MY SISTER-SHE WILL BE VERY MISSED, JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS LEFT FOR DEBBIE AND ASHLEY.

RODNEY AND THE BOYS ARE DOING WELL, MASON IS DOING GREAT ALSO. IM IN TEXAS AND MY OTHER THREE SISTERS ARE IN LOUSIANA THAT IS WHERE MASON IS RIGHT NOW. I WISH I WAS CLOSER TO HELP RODNEY AND THE BOYS GET THRU THIS TOUGH TIME BUT ITS BEEN TOUGH FOR A WHILE EVERY SINCE ASHLEY WAS KILLED. THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTRACT ME AT 254-642-0086

THANKS DONNA METCALF