Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Glass

Tyler Scott Glass, age 16, of Dallas, passed away on Monday, November 20, 2006. He was born on October 25, 1990 in Marietta. He was a student at Paulding County High School and was a member of Shady Grove Baptist Church. He was preceded in death by his brother, Mason Cook Glass.

Surviving are his mother, Michelle Eberhart Glass of Dallas; his father, Scott Glass of Hiram; his brother, Slayton Glass of Dallas; grandparents, Frank & Mary Glass of Whitesburg, GA, Judy & Tim Rutledge of Powder Springs, Steven & Donna Eberhart of Hiram and Diane & Steve Jones of Dallas; great-grandmothers, Dorothy S. Barber of Dallas, Geneva Eberhart of Hiram, Inez Glass of Smyrna and Florence Owens Womack of Hiram.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, November 25, 2006 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. The interment will follow in Shady Grove Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Friday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements. Visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Yes, the one he will be buried at is in Burnt Hickory Community in Paulding County.

Most of his maternal great grandmothers family are buried there.

The family is in my prayers!

Hey, Mimi, I know Tyler is related to you by the Barber side-his grandmother Judy is my first cousin, and so is his step-grandother Donna.

Yes, they will need all our prayers throughout the coming days..

I am so sorry to hear this. I have known Steve just about all of my life. Donna is such a sweet person.

She is a VERY sweet woman. Our dads were brothers. I did not realize that Michelle was Steve's daughter until my daddy was telling me...It is really gonna be a rough thanksgiving for them all..