Infant Edward Thomas Millwood

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Millwood

Edward Thomas Millwood, infant son of Robert Thomas & Amanda Lynn Millwood of Dallas passed away on Sunday, November 19, 2006. He was born on April 29, 2006 in Marietta.

Surviving other than his parents are his grandparents, Jeff & Pamela Millwood of Dallas, Marcia & Garold Wilson of Cullman, AL and Debbie & Harry Parkhurst of Aurora, IL; great-grandparents, Billy & Millie Baxter of Centre, AL and Grace Nichols of California.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Rev. Darin Cochran officiating. The interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements. Visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

hey everyone i am the mother of the infant enward thomas millwood and i greatly appreciate all of the prayers and if u came to say ur blessing it means alot ot us. he was almost 7m come the 29 he was the happiest little boy i could of have he loved people he loved attention. he started to learn to schoot backwards. instead of crawling he wanted to walk he wanted to get around. he was my little fat man but thank you very much u guys are in our hearts .

hey everyone i am the mother of the infant enward thomas millwood and i greatly appreciate all of the prayers and if u came to say ur blessing it means alot ot us. he was almost 7m come the 29 he was the happiest little boy i could of have he loved people he loved attention. he started to learn to schoot backwards. instead of crawling he wanted to walk he wanted to get around. he was my little fat man but thank you very much u guys are in our hearts .

Baby Taz

I am heartbroken for you. God bless you and your husband.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart breaks for you.

hello again this is the mom of the infant edward millwood. its so hard to go on with out my little boy . but i have notice that since he passed it has been such a pretty week its been sunny warmer than it should be. i see that as my little angel is up there trying to make us happy . i talk to him when i sit outside . i am gonna start writing a journal to him . it will help me. i never thought i would loose something i cherished everyday. but it will be hard ill get threw this with the help of my husband and his sister her husband .

Mandy & family,

I want you to know that we are very sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine what you are going thru with the loss of a child. I know that with Mike and Tiffany on your side that you and your family will make it thru the holidays. If they is any thing we can do just let us know.

baby taz, if you ever need anyone to talk to please let me know. My little girl passed away on oct 6 of this year. She was 1m 23days... Im still coping with this, i thought i was doing better, but, really im having a hard time with all the 'baby's first christmas, and holidays coming up... I really hope and pray God gives you the peace and strength he has given me to get through this. Just know im here if you need to talk.... I can honestly say, I know how you feel.....much love chantell

Baby Taz,

My heart is filled with sadness. :( I only know this heartbreak through the sadness that my sister and brother in law have endured. They lost their 15 year old (their only child) 17 years ago. I miss my nephew sooo much. He was more like a brother to me.

The day that he died, it was the most beautiful day of all on November 13, 1989. His was a very sudden, unexpected death. I don't know which would be easier. The unexpected or knowing that you are going to lose a loved one.

I try to share this story on occasion, just to let people know that ASTHMA is a serious illness. My nephew died of a sudden asthma attack, which was so bad, that it caused him to have a heart attack.

Anyway, I want you to know that so many people do care. People won't know what to say. I've had to learn that the hard way. The hardest thing is that you will lash out the most to the people you love and you will probably be kinder to the strangers in your life. It's not your fault. It's just normal and I know your family will understand. Your family will be there for you. Try not to shut them out. They just want so bad to take your pain away.

Don't be afraid to share as many memories as you can with others. My sister has always allowed us to remember my nephew by sharing his memories.

I pray that God will help you to find Peace through this very difficult time. God Bless you all!

baby taz, if you ever need anyone to talk to please let me know. My little girl passed away on oct 6 of this year. She was 1m 23days... Im still coping with this, i thought i was doing better, but, really im having a hard time with all the 'baby's first christmas, and holidays coming up... I really hope and pray God gives you the peace and strength he has given me to get through this. Just know im here if you need to talk.... I can honestly say, I know how you feel.....much love chantell

i am so sorry for ur lost i want to talk to people who have gone threw this cuz they know. yes i know its so hard to get threw the happiest holiday without him. he didnt get to see his first xmas. he passed away on our one year anniversary . its hard to cuz my birthday is nov 9 my husbands was the 26 his dads was the 23 . i am trying to be happy because he was the most happiest baby ud ever find he woke up smiling he went to be smiling thats if i was holding him we had just started to get him to sleep on his own it tore my heart to pieces the first night we did it i spoiled him he fell asleep in my hand or in the bouncy seat but i had to either bounce him or put his favorite movie on which was called "mommy & me " we put it in with him to rest we put his favorite stuff doll which was winnie the pooh we put teething toy that one said i love my mommy and the other i love my daddy i wanted to put his favorite bottle the only bottle he would take with him but the crime lab has it but i should sometime get it back and i am going to keep it .. we are moving out of the apt. we were living in cuz its too hard for me i cried everytime i would step foot into his room. yesterday we went there to pack and there were his dirty cloths and i washed em cuz i didnt want them dirty but i found one of his favorite blankets it was elmo one i keeping it dirty cuz it still smells like him. he was a dwellling monster i had to put bibs on him that didnt work. i can say though i cherished him every minute i had with him.. i miss him . i feel weird cuz i was stay at home mom and now im not. i feel i dont have a job no more. my husband went to work for the fi rst time today it was weird .... ill pm u personally finsih what i was going to write... i do need someone to talk to .... it helps me alot .. he would of been 7m today he was born april 29 at 8:54 in the morning .

Blessings for you.................

My heart is breaking.....My prayers are with you and your family...Always look above God is your sole comforter he will wrap his arms around you and help you through all your pain and sorrow. I don't know you but I will keep you in my prayers....God Bless you always.

You may also want to email Green Meadow for contact information for Jesse (Baby Justice's Mother) while she is pregnant and on bed rest right now. I'm sure she could offer you some comfort. Your in my prayers I can't begin to imagine-- Just know that God is a present help--talk to him.

I am so sorry for your loss.

You sound like a very strong woman and with friends and family and the Lord you will come out on the other side with insights to share with others who may go through this same thing.

My best to you.

So sorry to hear your little one is not with you anymore. Don't let people tell you how you should be grieving or that you are grieving incorrectly, when it is within reason and not detremental to you or someone else. They are not you, take it in your time and in your way.