Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Lee

Mrs. Ruby Jewell Lee, age 75, of Dallas, passed away on Friday, November 10, 2006. She was born on June 5, 1931 in Sandy Springs, GA to the late Oscar and Magalene Henson. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gilford James Lee Sr.

Surviving are her son, Gilford James Lee Jr. of Kennesaw; daughters, Barbara J. Lee of Powder Springs and Janet L. Ray and her husband, Eddie of Dallas; brothers, Larry, Leon and Tommy Henson, all of Tennessee; sisters, Estelle Martin of Tennessee, Ann Evans and Sue Henson, both of Ducktown, N.C.; six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, November 13, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram. The interment will be held at 2:00 p.m. in Arlington Memorial Park in Sandy Springs. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and also on Sunday from 12:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements. Visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Yes.This is my mama.She was a seamstress at melbond over behind the Paulding Plaza years ago.We lived over by the dragstrip when I was growing up.Such good memories,I actually loved listening to those dragraces every weekend.My brother Buzz Lee and my sister Barbara Lee and myself really had it made back then,if we knew then what we know now,We would be begging Daddy not to let us grow up.LOL.I will forever miss my Mama,but she is in a much better place.I was holding her hand when she went and there is no greater honor.She is in heaven with my Dad and sister and no longer feels the pain or has the worries.I can live knowing she was happy and well taken care of when she passed,and that one day I will see her again.

I want to thank all the great people on P.com for their prayers and kind words over the last few days.They were very comforting and I will always keep them in my heart.

Thanks again

Janet Lee Ray

prayer.jpgI was fortunate enough to be with both of my parents when they passed away. It was amazing how comforting it was as they passed. I had never imagined it would be so peaceful. You are blessed!
Yes.This is my mama.She was a seamstress at melbond over behind the Paulding Plaza years ago.We lived over by the dragstrip when I was growing up.Such good memories,I actually loved listening to those dragraces every weekend.My brother Buzz Lee and my sister Barbara Lee and myself really had it made back then,if we knew then what we know now,We would be begging Daddy not to let us grow up.LOL.I will forever miss my Mama,but she is in a much better place.I was holding her hand when she went and there is no greater honor.She is in heaven with my Dad and sister and no longer feels the pain or has the worries.I can live knowing she was happy and well taken care of when she passed,and that one day I will see her again.

I want to thank all the great people on P.com for their prayers and kind words over the last few days.They were very comforting and I will always keep them in my heart.

Thanks again

Janet Lee Ray

Janet,

I didn't realize that was you. I am very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a very nice, harm hearted woman and she was deeply loved. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Lynn Worthy Stubelt (Kim's best friend for many many years)