6 replies to this topic

#1 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

The Annual Paulding County HeartWalk for the american Heart Association is Saturday November 4th at 10:00AM at the Chamber Trailhead.

Please come and join us and show your suport for the American Heart Association and its efforts to eradicate Cardio Vascular Disease.

You can walk as little, or as long as you want. Most will do about 2 miles, a mile [20 minutes] East, and then come back. There will be food for all and entertainmnet for the kids as well.

Hope to see you there smile.gif
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#2 Mystery

Mystery

Troublemaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:12 PM

Good cause and a chance for some exercise.....
A government, for protecting business only, is but a carcass, and soon falls by its own corruption and decay. Amos Bronson Alcott

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

"Anything that keeps a politician humble is healthy for democracy."

#3 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:29 PM

Bumping this up....

The Paulding County Heartwalk needs your support. Come out and join us to support the American Heart Association. Cardio Vascular Disease is the number one cause of death in the USA. We need your support....please come out and Walk with us to help cure CDV tomorrow.
When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#4 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:08 AM

Last call to participate in the HeartWalk.

Registration at 10:00 AM....Walk at 11:00

You can walk a mile, or 5.....whatever suits you.

Come out though and show your support for the American Heart Association and the Paulding County HeartWalk.

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,306 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:16 AM

You'll have a pretty day for your walk.

Hope you have a good crowd...... tongue.gif

Me? I'm at work, as usual.

#6 TNT

TNT

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:58 PM

Glad of those that turned out to walk this morning. Over all I feel that the walk was a great success. I was very happy to be a part of it and walking in honor of Mr. TNT as a suvivor......... wub.gif

#7 thatboyaintright

thatboyaintright

Called to preach on p.com

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,156 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

Hope y'all had a good time but I've been at the soccer field all day. Sorry I couldn't make it.
"Great men wake up to slay dragons. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave."

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics