#1 sassymoma

sassymoma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:16 PM

hi all ,
we moved to paulding co.about 3 yrs ago, we have visited some churches,my problem is that I am having trouble letting go of my home church,we need a good youth program,not to be judged my husband was in a car wreck a while back, so as far as our finances they are bad,we are good people but just having it hard a time , a church family would help we need alot of PRAYER, even though we havnt really been in church our faith is strong,I just feel lost at times missing my home church,I know I have been told to give others a chance but its hard to do that ,I hope someone understands our home church was price chapel of god,I miss them so bad if you have any advice please, I am willing to listen, everything is soi different here,than what we are use to ,so if you can tell me whast you feel or what you think please do,and pray for us........
god bless you &your family,
Gloria smile.gif

#2 I'm that Brat

I'm that Brat

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:21 PM

I sure hope you will consider trying WestRidge. I am a situation in itself, and I am not judged. From the very first time I walked in the doors there, I felt completly welcome and at home. I have not "joined" yet, but I go often. My 6th grader absolutley loves the youth service!! I have a 19 month old, and they are so sweet to him, although he gives them heck. If you would like to go, I will meet you and sit with you and your family if you would like.
Sometimes we've gotta laugh to keep from crying!!

formerly: Someone's Sunshine

#3 missthang

missthang

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:58 PM

Hi. We are members of Hope Church. We have seen the Lord miracally transform people in situations like yours thru prayer and from the church community. I would love for you to come and visit! We are on 120 almost directly across from the Hardy dealerships.

#4 whatzup?

whatzup?

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:22 PM

Westridge's middle school & high school programs are awsome!

#5 Turning the other cheek

Turning the other cheek

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:40 PM

Of course, everyone will get on here and say "Yeah, I have the greatest church, come visit us, you'll love it!"

First, you ARE the church wherever you go.
Second, Let the Spirit guide you, and you will find a group of people that will fill your life, just as your previous house of worship.

I pray that the Spirit will lead you. God already has your place ready, He's been preparing you for it, and it for you.

Matt
Turning the other cheek 'outta here'!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics