Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Smith

Brenda Alline Smith, age 56, of Hiram, passed away on Saturday, May 20, 2006. She was born on July 7, 1949 in Atlanta to the late Harvey and Alline Skelton Smith. She was a member of Little Bethel Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her brother, Reverend Harvey Smith.

Surviving are her sisters and brother-in-law, Priscilla and Dennis Nicholson of Hiram, Patricia Jones and Cathy Gregory, both of Hiram; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Rev. Lee Griggs and Rev. Steve Clayton officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Monday from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

This is cousin's sister in law that was killed in the car accident on 61 Friday.

Lord be with your family.

May yall have the peace you will all need going thru this.

I am so sorry for your loss.

:(

I said a prayer going by there yesterday. :(

again I am sorry.

that is the 4th accident I know of right there.

Lord be with your family.

May yall have the peace you will all need going thru this.

I am so sorry for your loss.

:(

I said a prayer going by there yesterday. :(

again I am sorry.

that is the 4th accident I know of right there.

Thank you, Nanny. My cousin and her family were on the way to the funeral home about 30 mins. ago. I really hope they hold up ok. I didn't know Brenda, never met her, but my cousin speaks very highly of her. She was a good Christian lady that loved everybody, from what I understand. Thank you for the prayers for her family. They are deeply appericated.

Edited by Momtoarc3
This is cousin's sister in law that was killed in the car accident on 61 Friday.

I'm so sorry to hear about Brenda's death. I rode the bus with Brenda and the twins when i was in school. They were always such sweet girls.

I will keep the family in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about Brenda's death. I rode the bus with Brenda and the twins when i was in school. They were always such sweet girls.

I will keep the family in my prayers.

I went to school, myself, with one of the twins daughters. I only met Cathy a few times, but I knew Harvey, he was married to my cousin before he died. I never met Brenda or the twins.

Edited by Momtoarc3