#81 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:33 PM

[quote name='ReadingRules' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:21 PM' post='770894']
We've had a great day, but still have tons of stuff left!

I've priced new things to go out in the morning..... opening at 9:00. smile.gif

#82 Eeyore01

Eeyore01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:39 AM

Yard Sale Friday and Saturday 6/16 and 6/17. This is a large multi-family sale off of Dallas Nebo in Camden Woods. Some items are: living room furniture, baby car seat and high chair, dishwasher, toys, clothes, lots of pictures and things for the home, 2 new price pfister faucets, plus lots more! Hours will be 7-3 & we may stay open later if business is hopping.

#83 LavendarFrog73

LavendarFrog73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:02 PM

Yard Sale Friday only, June 16, 2006, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Two kitchen cabinets (stand alone) a pair of chairs, small shelves, a dog crate (35 lb dog size), womens clothes sizes 14 to 20, pampered chef items at half price, neighbor will have two baby beds available. Also a vacuum cleaner, 4-four foot speakers and other miscellaneous items.
Victoria Cove subdivision - 73 Grady Court, Dallas, Ga 30157 Subdivision is just past Dallas-Nebo road off of highway 61 if you are traveling on 61 towards New Georgia. Turn onto Ladora Drive and take first left onto Grady Court.

#84 marcy

marcy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:17 AM

COMMUNITY YARD SALE!! Come to the Haddonstone Subdivision located directly off of Billy Bullock Road which is located off of Mulberry Rock Rd and also off of Buchanan Hwy (120). We will have a community yard sale Saturday and Sunday from 0800-? Lot of kids stuff, lots of clothing, lots of home accessories, and lots of "things!" We look forward to seeing you at our community yard sale!

#85 Eeyore01

Eeyore01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:39 AM

Update on the Garage Sale in Camden Woods: I just got together with the other people involved and here are some more items that will be there: a dishwasher, tons of baby stuff (car seat, high chair, play gyms, swing, etc...), new rolling luggage set, Usborne childrens books at 1/2 price, just lots of stuff! The earlier post said it starts at 7, but it may be more like 8. We are going to start pulling stuff out early, but I think it is going to take awhile with all this stuff! If you get there early, just bear with us if it is not all set up. The subdivision is off of Dallas Nebo, between Nebo road and 61. Follow the signs or turn into the subdivision & take your first left.

#86 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:57 AM

Yard Sale Saturday, June 24, 2006 from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Multi family - Lots of Girl stuff- 4T & 5 some still new with tags, shoes all sizes-Girls sizez 10- 12 also. Ladies clothes size 8 - 12 Kids toys some ideal for Christmas gifts- Bob the Builder computer, My First Computer, Leapster Leap Pad pink, V tech game that hooks to TV, Doll playpens & carriers, a real high chair, and other Knick knacks. Husband does flooring so we will have some vinyl, parque, & ceramic tile (white) CHEAP. Oh yeah and a deerstand (I CAN'T Believe it!) 277 winn Rd/ Douglasville, GA 30134 Ridge Rd to Friendship Church Rd 1 mile on left Winn Rd approximately 1/4 mile on left biggrin.gif

#87 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:42 AM

Bump this to the top Also would like to add a video now with a couple movies, doll house, cannister set, lava lamp, computer desk, fax machine, and faux wood blinds to the above list for Saturday's sale

#88 auntlucy

auntlucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:04 AM

YARD SALE JUNE 23 & 24 (FRI AND SAT) 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. -- CANTERBURY LANE SUBDIVISION (OFF BAKER'S BRIDGE ROAD) -- 747 WHITBY DRIVE, DOUGLASVILLE

Items include:

Graco Travel Bed
Graco Stroller
Graco Infant Carrier with Base
Changing Table
Car Seat

Broyhill Oak Television Cabinet/Entertainment Center
Baker's Rack
Microwave Stand
Computer Desk

Infant and Toddler Clothing
Miscellaneous Infant and Toddler Toys

Too much stuff to list! Hope to see you there!

#89 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 12:41 PM

Also would like to add to Saturdays Sale the outside Little Girls Log Cabin Playhouse Sells for almost $400 at Toys "R" Us Asking $70

Edited to add there is one selling on ebay exactly like ours for $157.50 plus $75 shipping in 2 hours today. Perfect gift very durable Little Tykes Log Cabin. Also need to add double vanity sink tops with faucets $15. I'll try to quit adding so many posts, just keep finding stuff in the closets that we've accumulated and I'm sure someone could get some use of it. My sister should also be bringing over television, fusball table, baby swing, stroller, and afew other things as well. Stop by to see us Saturday

Edited by girlsmom, 22 June 2006 - 01:18 PM.

#90 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:37 PM

Just want to Bump this for everyone to see great price on playhouse

#91 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:46 AM

Well tomorrow is the big day And last night hubby added some of his goodies-Fishing poles, deer stands, car ramps, pushmower, and possible some other hunting related accessories. PLEASE COME get this stuff as while its out I want to make sure it leaves....

#92 Nolongerhere

Nolongerhere

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,704 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 08:35 AM

There is going to be a yardsale in Camden Woods Subdivision on Sat. July 24th 9am - 2pm. Lots of assorted goodies and kids clothing. biggrin.gif Camden Woods is located off of Dallas Nebo Rd.
Moved on to a more positive and enriching environment =)

#93 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:58 PM

Don't forget to stop by 277 Winn Rd Saturday between 8 and 2 for a huge sale!!! Ridge Rd to Friendship Church Rd 1mile turn left on Winn Rd 1/4 mi on the left-Lots and lots of girl stuff plus men's hobby stuff, furniture, electronics and much more as indicated above

#94 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:18 PM

Bump I'm out of here for the weekend

#95 auntlucy

auntlucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:55 PM

DON'T FORGET.....YARD SALE CONTINUES- CANTERBURY LANE SUBDIVISION - 747 WHITBY DRIVE - SATURDAY (06/24) FROM 8 am to 2 pm

There's still some good stuff left. Stop by!

#96 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:16 PM

It's that time again! Many of you came to my last yard sale and wanted to know when the next one would be... it will be this Friday and Saturday! (June 30th and July 1st) I have 6 more truck loads of stuff from the antique mall!
Here's some of what I have:

all kinds of vintage and some not-so-vintage household items
vintage doilies and linens
old ladies hats
cookbooks
glassware
old dishes
furniture
displays
candles
books- older and newer
children's books
teacher/homeschoolers resources
toys
clothes- plus sizes, misses,men's, boy's, girl's
jewelry- some old and some new
tons of what-nots!
tins and baskets
Coke stuff
video's

I'll add more to the list as I remember it
854 Lindsey Lake Road.... take Hwy. 61 S between Hiram Sudie Road and Nebo or turn on Pine Shadows Drive next to Nebo Elementary, go to Lindsey Lake Road, turn right and I'm the 5th house on the left.

#97 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Jun 26 2006, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's that time again! Many of you came to my last yard sale and wanted to know when the next one would be... it will be this Friday starting at 12:00 noon until about dark, all day Saturday and Sunday. (June 30th and July 1st & 2nd) I have 6 more truck loads of stuff from the antique mall! My friend has now brought 4 truckloads and a family member is bringing more!
Here's some of what I have:

all kinds of vintage and some not-so-vintage household items
vintage doilies and linens
old ladies hats
cookbooks
glassware
old dishes
furniture- wicker chest of drawers, 4 kitchen chairs, bookcases, and lots more!
displays
candles
books- older and newer
children's books
teacher/homeschoolers resources
toys
clothes- plus sizes, misses,men's, boy's, girl's
jewelry- some old and some new
tons of what-nots!
tins and baskets
Coke stuff
video's
baby items
computer games
mirrors - one large bathroom size and various decorative ones
quilt
tons of "stuff"
gardening stuff

854 Lindsey Lake Road.... take Hwy. 61 S between Hiram Sudie Road and Nebo or turn on Pine Shadows Drive next to Nebo Elementary, go to Lindsey Lake Road, turn right and I'm the 5th house on the left.

A friend of mine has already brought 3 more truck loads of stuff over and will bring furniture in the morning! Don't miss out on this great yard sale... we have got the stuff!

Edited by ReadingRules, 29 June 2006 - 08:45 PM.

#98 girlsmom

girlsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:15 AM

My MIL is having a huge yard sale on McClung Rd off Nebo On the right just before the trailer park. LOts of stuff. My girls clothes sz 10, 12, & 14 are there. Girls bikes, boys stuff (under 4), furniture,Stop by she'll be ther Thurs, Fri & Sat morning

#99 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Jun 29 2006, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A friend of mine has already brought 3 more truck loads of stuff over and will bring furniture in the morning! Don't miss out on this great yard sale... we have got the stuff!

OK... change of plans... I have a family member who is bringing more stuff so we are starting the yard sale at 12:00 on Friday and having it all day on Saturday and Sunday! You won't believe all the stuff we are gonna have!

#100 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Jun 29 2006, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK... change of plans... I have a family member who is bringing more stuff so we are starting the yard sale at 12:00 on Friday and having it all day on Saturday and Sunday! You won't believe all the stuff we are gonna have!

Come on out to see us tomorrow! We put out more stuff today and will put out more stuff tomorrow! biggrin.gif

#101 tchr4life

tchr4life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

We are having a multi-family yard sale this Thursday and Friday (7/6,7/7) from 8-3 . We are located 7 miles north of Dallas (just off of Hwy 61). Turn right on Benson Road-- second house on the left.

I will list a few of the items:

Kitchen table with 6 chairs
White Day bed
Coffee Table with tile inserts
clothes
pictures
mirrors
books

Too many knick knacks to mention. My children will also be selling fresh blueberries straight from our backyard. Come check us out!

Have a great 4th!

#102 PaulidingSweetpea

PaulidingSweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:32 PM

YARD SALE!!!! In Sunset Mountain/Southern Trace Subdivison off Holly Springs Road!!!!!!

July 7th, 8th, and 9th!!!
8 am til the last person leaves!!!

278 to Goldmine Rd...... Left after Dollar General.......... Right at stop sign........... First rd on left (Holly Springs Road)........... First sub on left............. FOLLOW YARD SALE SIGNS!!!!

Four wheeler
Riding equipment,
Freezer
Fishing stuff
Hunting stuff
stuffed animals
4 sets Speakers (Audiovox, kickers, etc
Amplifier
Books
lots and lots more!!!!

Edited by PaulidingSweetpea, 04 July 2006 - 01:32 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#103 redneckgirrrlll

redneckgirrrlll

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:36 PM

Yardsale this Friday July 7th 8am to 3pm located at 695 Nottingham Drive, Douglasville. Take Ridge rd to Friendship church rd, turn left, go to Sherwood Forrest Subdivision turn left..go to first road on left and follow around till you see 695.

Items to sale are:

2 full size bed frames (metal frames)

glass table

desk

chairs

some kids toys

4 bicycles

boy clothes (sizes 6/7)

some girls clothes various sizes

men/womens clothing various sizes

other odds and ends...come see us...may even carry it over till Saturday July 8th. Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks
Let's go Hiram Hornets and HHS Band of Gold!!! Lets have a great season!!

#104 tchr4life

tchr4life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:36 PM

BIG YARD SALE- Friday, July the 7th from 8-3pm. 7 miles north of Dallas --Turn right on Benson Road-- 2nd house on the left! Look for the signs. Come check us out!

#105 putnam2030

putnam2030

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 07:57 AM

Yard Sale - Mount Vernon Subdivision - Friday and Saturday - July 7 & 8 (Highway 92 between Macland Rd. and 120 )

My neighbor is having a yard sale today - lots of nice household items & clothing. Just walked over there and saw nice set of pots and pans, George Foreman grill, crockpot, etc.

149 Rainwater Lane

Edited to add - they've added a nice cherry coffee table and end table. Don't know the price. I just bought the GF grill - brand new in box, family size for $20!

Sale will be on tomorrow too and my family will be setting up as well. We have misc. household, lots of nice clothing, patio set, etc.

Girls - sizes 4T - 5
14/16 - adult S

Womens - med, sz. 10 - 12

[b]133 Rainwater Lane

Edited by putnam2030, 07 July 2006 - 08:44 AM.

#106 putnam2030

putnam2030

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (putnam2030 @ Jul 7 2006, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yard Sale - Mount Vernon Subdivision - Friday and Saturday - July 7 & 8 (Highway 92 between Macland Rd. and 120 )
My neighbor is having a yard sale today - lots of nice household items & clothing. Just walked over there and saw nice set of pots and pans, George Foreman grill, crockpot, etc.

149 Rainwater Lane

Edited to add - they've added a nice cherry coffee table and end table. Don't know the price. I just bought the GF grill - brand new in box, family size for $20!
Sale will be on tomorrow too and my family will be setting up as well. We have misc. household, lots of nice clothing, patio set, etc.

Girls - sizes 4T - 5
14/16 - adult S

Womens - med, sz. 10 - 12

[b]133 Rainwater Lane

Yardsale at 133 Rainwater Lane has been postponed - sale at 149 Rainwater is still on.

#107 Missboo622

Missboo622

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:48 AM

Yard Sale on July 14th, 2006 at 10 am and on July 15th, 2006 at 7 am at 423 Safe Harbor Drive.

It is in "The Hills at Safe Harbor" subdivision off Buchanan Highway near Rose's store.

Things being sold are:

Computer desk
Electronics
Clothing
Shoes
Odds and Ends
Christmas and Halloween decorations

#108 wantadog

wantadog

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:56 AM

[size=7]Multi-family Garage Sale Saturday, July 22 7AM
Hunters Glen Subdivision on Dallas Hwy.
2nd Right Hunters Creek
389 & 394 Hunters Creek
Baby stuff, maternity clothes, misc. household goods
[font=Comic Sans Ms]

#109 1stimemom

1stimemom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,903 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:04 PM

MOVING SALE!!

We're having a moving sale this weekend. We've got too much to list!

Directions:
From Hiram take 278 and turn Right onto Cleburne Parkway. At the second 4 way stop, turn right (Angham Road). After passing the church, we're the next driveway on the right....there's a rock mailbox and we'll have something by the road so everyone will know where to go!

8 am- ??

Edited by 1stimemom, 18 July 2006 - 12:05 PM.

Posted Image

#110 haleybug

haleybug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

I had posted a few days ago (NOT IN THIS THREAD) that a friend was having a yard sale on Paul Harris Rd. this Friday and Saturday, but she isn't. She isn't sure about when she will have time to do it, but I'll post it when she lets me know. I am so sorry, I hope people who were interested in coming will read this!
Posted Image

#111 honeymom99

honeymom99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

COMMUNITY YARD SALE

SATURDAY JULY 22 STARTING AT 7 AM

CARRINGTON POINTE @ LAKE SWAN
(OFF NEBO RD)

EVERYTHING FROM BABY ITEMS TO ATVS

Edited by honeymom99, 20 July 2006 - 08:15 PM.

#112 wantadog

wantadog

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:40 PM

[b]REMINDER OF SALE ON SATURDAY IN HUNTERS GLEN SUB.
2ND RIGHT HUNTERS CREEK
389 & 394 HUNTERS CREEK
MATERNITY CLOTHES, BOYS CLOTHES 0-2T, BABY STUFF, HOUSEHOLD GOODS, KIDS BIKES

SEE YOU AT 7AM ON SATURDAY!

#113 ShellyT77

ShellyT77

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (hnicole @ Jul 20 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had posted a few days ago (NOT IN THIS THREAD) that a friend was having a yard sale on Paul Harris Rd. this Friday and Saturday, but she isn't. She isn't sure about when she will have time to do it, but I'll post it when she lets me know. I am so sorry, I hope people who were interested in coming will read this!

Do you know how many homes will be participating?

Thanks, Shelly

QUOTE (ShellyT77 @ Jul 21 2006, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know how many homes will be participating?

Thanks, Shelly

Didn't mean to reply to this thread AHHH ITS FRIDAY

QUOTE (honeymom99 @ Jul 20 2006, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
COMMUNITY YARD SALE

SATURDAY JULY 22 STARTING AT 7 AM

CARRINGTON POINTE @ LAKE SWAN
(OFF NEBO RD)

EVERYTHING FROM BABY ITEMS TO ATVS

Do YOU know many homes will be participating.
I posted to wrong thread earlier.

Thanks, Shelly

#114 honeymom99

honeymom99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:19 PM

About 20 homes have signed up.

Edited by honeymom99, 21 July 2006 - 06:23 PM.

#115 KC23

KC23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

Posting is free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price and post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this topic announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#116 KC23

KC23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:46 PM

[font=Arial]Yard Sale, Friday afternoon, July 28th, and Saturday a.m. until everything is gone!

429 Chesapeake Way in Sunset Mountain subdivision in Yorkville. Take the second right onto Chesapeake Way and go all the way to the end in the cul-de-sac.

We have LOTS of toys (mostly boy stuff), a dyrer, an eliptical machine (with no AC adapter), a small dresser, like new computer desk, office chair, bookcases, brand new jewelry airmoire, and tons of other miscellaneous things. Neighbors are also participating and there may be a small dirt bike for sale.

#117 mug

mug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:37 PM

NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE!!!!!!!

OLIVER PLACE
NEW HOPE

FROM EAST PAULDING DRIVE TAKE A RIGHT AND WE ARE THE FIRST SECOND SUBDIVISION ON THE LEFT.

JULY 29
8:00-2:00

SEE YOU THERE rolleyes.gif

#118 klrcutie

klrcutie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:47 AM

MULTI-FAMILY YARD SALE IN AUTUMN CREEK SUBDIVISION (DALLAS/NEW HOPE AREA)

We are having a multi family garage sale on Friday the 28th and Saturday the 29th from 8am until 1pm. We have TONS OF TOYS (from infant up to preschoolers), lots of clothes, a dresser, and lots of other misc stuff. Please come by and see us!

We live in Autumn Creek off Due West Road and 381(Dallas Acworth Hwy). Our subdivision is behind the Publix(that is located on East Paulding Drive) and across from Abney Elementary. When you turn into the subdivision our street is the first on the right (Fern Leaf) and we are in the cul-de-sac.

We will have neon yellowish/greenish signs posted.

Hope to see you there smile.gif

#119 SonnieSue

SonnieSue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:40 AM

HUGE GARAGE SALE - FRI 7/28 & SAT 7/29 - 8 AM TO 2 PM. OVERLOOK SUBDIVISION (WEST OF DALLAS ON 278), 231 EAST SKYLINE VIEW DOWNSIZED! ELECTRONICS, FLAT SCREEN MONITOR, INFINITY SHELF SPEAKERS, BATH & BED, ENGLISH BRASS HEADBOARD/FOOTBOARD, DOUBLE STAINLESS KITCHEN SINK, LUGGAGE, CAJUN TURKEY BOILER, CLOTHING (LG & XL), MORE......COME SEE, COME SAVE....BRING CASH!

#120 Happy Camper

Happy Camper

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:39 PM

I am having a yard sale/moving sale Saturday, August 5 from about 8am until 1 or 2 pm. If I dont get enough sold I may have it again on Sunday afternoon. The address is 101 Bainbridge Court in Bainbridge subdivision (about 1/2 mile from the Dallas post office.

So far I have gathered a small table and chairs and matching bakers rack, lingerie, shoes, lotion, purses, wallets, a radio/cd/cassette player, 2 push lawnmowers, a weedeater, a treadmill, a stepper, other misc exercise equipment, a large L-shaped office desk, a small Canon printer, several CD's, and other misc items. I am sure that the list wont stop there.
I also have a Sentry Fire Safe for sale for $75; 2 boys Mongoose BMX bikes for $100 each or $175 for both; and a 1000 channel police/fire/etc handheld scanner for $75. If I havent sold them before Saturday they will be available for viewing at the yard sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics