Paulding.com

I got a phone call tonight saying that Brenda had been moved to Austell to the Ports Bridge Hospice Hosiptal:

we were told she had taken a turn for the worst, and it was just a matter of time, so I rounded up EPmom and us and 2 other co workers went to see Brenda, we were told that she maybe waiting on some one to say Good bye to:

so we got there and sit with her and talked to her just as if she was at work with us. We joked with her, and talked about good times we had all shared, the nurse came in and checked her, because her breathing changed while we were in there, and she seen a tear coming form Brenda's cheek: she told us she could here us and to keep talking to her, so we did:

a few minutes later, we 4 told her she could go, it was time for her to rest we knew she was tried, about 10 minutes later I had my hand on her heart and I felt her heart beat its last beat here on this side:

Brenda left us at 9:30 tonight. I know God''s will was done, because we did not won;t her to live totally dependant on anyone, she would not have wanted that: we did find out that she had had another stroke.

we waited on the family to get there to try to console them as much as possible: Then we left, we had done all we could:

I am not asking you to pray for Brenda any more, she is at home now, healthy and happy, just please contuine to pray for her family that she left behind, and I am at peace with God's will in Brenda's life: I will miss Brenda and her smile and her Good sense of Humor, and her loving heart.

But I know she is better off, she fought a good fight.

God showed his mercy toward Brenda tonight:

I want to Thank all of you for your pm's, your generous offers to help, but most of all your prayers:

I got a phone call tonight saying that Brenda had been moved to Austell to the Ports Bridge Hospice Hosiptal:

we were told she had taken a turn for the worst, and it was just a matter of time, so I rounded up EPmom and us and 2 other co workers went to see Brenda, we were told that she maybe waiting on some one to say Good bye to:

so we got there and sit with her and talked to her just as if she was at work with us. We joked with her, and talked about good times we had all shared, the nurse came in and checked her, because her breathing changed while we were in there, and she seen a tear coming form Brenda's cheek: she told us she could here us and to keep talking to her, so we did:

a few minutes later, we 4 told her she could go, it was time for her to rest we knew she was tried, about 10 minutes later I had my hand on her heart and I felt her heart beat its last beat here on this side:

Brenda left us at 9:30 tonight. I know God''s will was done, because we did not won;t her to live totally dependant on anyone, she would not have wanted that: we did find out that she had had another stroke.

we waited on the family to get there to try to console them as much as possible: Then we left, we had done all we could:

I am not asking you to pray for Brenda any more, she is at home now, healthy and happy, just please contuine to pray for her family that she left behind, and I am at peace with God's will in Brenda's life: I will miss Brenda and her smile and her Good sense of Humor, and her loving heart.

I want to Thank all of you for your pm's, yuor generous offers to help, but most of all your prayers:

What a beautiful gift you and Brenda have given to us! Thank you for helping us understand the future more clearly.

I'm so glad you were able to be there with her LaidyRaider. I'm so sorry to hear she didn't pull through. May God be with all of her family and her special friends as they grieve the loss of such a special person. I want you to know how much you cafeteria workers are thought of and how you touch so many lives of the kids in the school. Especially one special kids heart. Thanks for all you do.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I just hope when it's my time to go, I have friends like you by my side.

I can tell you loved her a great deal and I'm sure she knew that as well.

May she rest in peace.

Edited by MRSOWENS
Guest publisher

LR:

Thank you for your reports on Brenda and thank you for your compassion in this event. So many times wonderful people come and go only known to those close around them.

I can see by the friends that attended to her, Brenda was a special person. Like Mrs. Owens, I too would feel blessed to have folks like you around when I go.

God bless you all and prayers.

pubby

Sometimes it is difficult to understand why God works the way he does.

Sometimes we never understand. I pray that Brenda's family finds comfort

in the Lord and cherishes the memories of Brenda's life here on earth as we know it.

I ask that the Lord walk with Brenda's family with his arms around them to comfort them during their time of loss.

I pray for all of Brenda's family and friend's and to ask the Lord to heal their hearts and give comfort to them knowing that Brenda is in a much better place and will always be watching over them.

My prayers are being sent.

Guest winthesoncomesdown
From the many posts you made about Brenda. I can tell she was a very loved person.  She made a good difference on this earth. 

Consider prayers said for all those who knew her and loved her.

Brenda also made an impact on my life, it proves once again that most of the time before dying a person will seem all of a sudden to be getting better, and then after about a day they will leave us. my dad did that at hospice one day out of the blue he was able to talk and we joked around and it was just the 2 of us and it was

awsome, i was his litte girl, i knew that vey day would be the day that i feel like

he had rejoiced and was at peace, the next day he passed away, I was prepared for his death but someone like Brenda I can understand what a shock it must of been. She was very lucky to be put on this site you could tell she was very much loved i will pray for the family godd bless

{{{{{{LR}}}}}} :wub:

Thank you for that heart felt post. Always remember what a blessing it was to have Brenda in your life. She was so lucky to have friends like you and the others who were with you last night.

I also had a friend in South Carolina who was waiting till we got there to pass.

She died about an hour after we left her side. I do know how you feel this morning and you certainly have my sympathy.

The family will be in our thoughts at this time of sorrow.

How sad for all her family and friends. I've been praying that God's will be done and her family and friends strength. I am so sorry for everyone's loss. I will continue to pray for those who loved Brenda.

Dear Lord,

Please wrap your loving arms around those affected by Brenda's homegoing. Lord I ask you give them the strength to remember her in the best of times and find comfort in their memories. God, we know Brenda has gone home, but as You know she will be sorely missed. Thank you sweet Lord for your Truth. For it is in Your Truth that everyone who believes will see Brenda again. Thank you for all the gifts you provide.

I ask and rejoice in Jesus' name.

Amen

Dearest Lady Raider,

I am so sorry for your loss and grief. My heart ached when I read your post this morning. I believe, as you do, that Brenda is in heaven rejoicing and pain free. And for that I praise God.

Brenda's life has touched so many, and through you, her death has as well. Your love and compassion has made me (and others) a little more thankful for today, and taught us to treasure the people that we love and that love us. I agree with Pubby and MrsO that we should all be as blessed to have friends like you by our side when our time comes. What a precious send off for her heavenly homecoming!!

Our prayers continue. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Lady Raider, I too have experienced something similar to that. It is great that she had all of her friends around in her time of need. I know that will also make her family feel better.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. But you will be reunited with her one day.

Thank you for allowing us to share even a small part of this with you. You are a blessing to anyone that knows you.

I am here if you need anything.

I am very moved by your post. Brenda was very blessed to have friends like you help her in her passing. Such a comforting way to go. You, and Brenda's other friends, and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

post-3826-1139663282.jpg

Edited by bluebird

I am sorry for Brenda's passing but feel comfort she is not suffering anymore. They say the hearing is the last to go and am certain she could hear you. She knew she had many good friends and you reconfirmed that by being there with her.

I have also known that very thing when someone I helped with was clinging to life by very little. She was waiting for her out of country son to come in but it took a while for him to get there. Many will not pass on either, if someone is in the room. Its sad but true. Lighting a candle for Brenda and hoping her family can find the way through life understanding why things happen the way they do.

I was always told the good do die young. Your here on Earth , with your body as your temple, till your purpose in life or job is done. Brenda's with her maker now. Rest in peace now.

LR, I was sorry to hear of your dear friend's passing. She was obviously loved by many, and how fitting that her best friends were with her when she passed! We should all be so fortunate to be surrounded with that kind of support and love when it is our time to make that same journey.

Blessings to you all.

Lr I am so happy you guys were there with her. I am so shocked she took that turn. Having co-workers like you guys makes a girl feel quite lucky. I am going to miss Brenda. I will miss her laugh and her smile. My condolonces go out to her family. Brenda rest in peace. God bless. I am sorry I just don't know what else to say. This just leaves me speechless in a way I feel like it is not real. To all my co-workers at EPHS I love you and thank-you for showing me how co-workers should be.

I want to Thank all of you for your pm's, your generous offers to help, but most of all your prayers:

many hugs and lots of love to you..you all will be continued to stay in my prayers...Hun if you need anything just let me know.. I am here for you..

Please let Austin know that my oldest is thinking of her..

LR,

Your post touched me. I am very glad that you got go be by Brenda's side when she passed. She was surrounded by people who love her. I have been beside someone I loved dearly when they passed away and I will never forget how powerful it was. My thoughts go out to Brenda's friends and family.

im sorry to hear this could anyone tell me if she had a daughter named natasha teeter? i was best friends in high school w/ tasha and her mom worked in the lunch room. i was wondering if this was her mother?

She does have a daughter named Natasha with whom I work with. She is married with a daughter so I am unsure about the name Teeter, but positive this has to be the same friend of yours from school