CLARK

FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA. 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Cook

Mrs. Thelma Louise Cook, age 77, of Cleveland, Ga., formerly of Dallas, passed away Wednesday, December 24, 2003. She was born September 9, 1926 in Dallas to the late Ervin and Phoebe Clark. She was a homemaker and of the Baptist faith.

She was preceded in death by eleven brothers and sisters and her grandson, Danny. Surviving are her children, Mr. & Mrs. Bill Ash of Cleveland, GA, Mr. & Mrs. Roy (Audrey) Austin of Dallas, Mr. & Mrs. Larry (Jill) Allen of Cleveland, GA, Mr. & Mrs. David (Mary) Derrick of Fruithurst, AL, Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Ash of Monroe, GA and Mrs. Melva Emory of Villa Rica; a sister, Marie Bock of Mcdonough, GA; many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held Saturday, December 27, 2003 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. The interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park. The pallbearers are Nick Austin, Daniel Derrick, Kent Jones, John Austin, Ben Jones and Paul McGinty. The family will receive friends Friday from 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

• 2 weeks later...

This woman was one of the dearest people ever in my life. She was my Grandmother and she is and will always be dearly missed. She made an impact on my life that will never be taken from me and I'm proud to have been her Grand Daughter. Never have I known anyone that was so loved by so many. She was the backbone of our family and will always be in our heart. I love and miss you Lucy.

• 3 weeks later...