42 replies to this topic

#41 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

Oh and please, if you visit the Amazon link I provided above, please read through the reviews. You don't know me from anyone, but I don't think EVERYONE could be wrong!

Thanks, and sleep tight! smile.gif

#42 1stimemom

1stimemom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,903 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (TabbyCat @ May 31 2006, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and please, if you visit the Amazon link I provided above, please read through the reviews. You don't know me from anyone, but I don't think EVERYONE could be wrong!

Thanks, and sleep tight! smile.gif

OMG. I haven't heard those since I was a little girl, but I sing the I L.O.V.E.Y.O.U. lullabye to my daughter every day. My famliy sold these tapes (that's how old) at their furniture store and I got one and I always listened to it at night.
Posted Image

#43 Super Girl

Super Girl

whatever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:51 PM

For my oldest, I sang her 80's big hair songs. She likes them to this day. blink.gif

For my middle I sang "You are my sunshine".

My youngest loves (in addition to She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy) God Bless America. He was born in the AM on July 5th and I think he is very patriotic. wink.gif When I first noticed that he loved this song was on 9-11-02. He had open heart surgery the next day. I remember looking at him and wondering if I would see him on the other side of his surgery. While we were watching the 9-11 memorials on TV and I sang that song, he looked at me and just smiled the biggest smile as if to say, "don't worry, mommy". That song still makes him smile to this day. smile.gif

God bless A - mer-i-ca
Land that I love
Stand be-side her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from a - bove

From the moun-tains to the prai-ries
To the o-ceans white with foam
God bless A - mer-i-ca My home sweet home
God bless A - mer-i-ca My home sweet home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics