Recent Topics Recent Topics

- - - - -

How to join pcom as a paid member

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:30 PM

I hope to explain how to join Pcom as a paid member.

If a point is unclear, let me know.

FIRST: Click on "MY CONTROLS" If you are logged in under your name you'll see it above or you can click here: http://www.paulding....=UserCP&CODE=00

SECOND: Once in your control panel, you look down the side of the screen on the left under OPTIONS. If you do you will see the first line says "Paid Subscriptions"

If you are logged in, you'll be taken there by clicking here: http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index

There are several options. If your intention is to purchase a single ad, say for a yard sale or to sell some furniture, you may choose the $4.95 monthly membership. This will allow you to post your an ad in the proper forum anytime during the next 30 days.

NOTE: If you anticipate needing other ads during the year, the best value for a consumer (non-business) is the $19.95 member plus listing. Considering the month-to-month cost of the service for 12 months is nearly $60.00, the value of the annual membership is apparent.

For a bit more information on your membership options, click here!

I'll be glad to answer any specific questions about joining Pcom in this topic.

pubby

#2 AuntJess

AuntJess

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:30 AM

Well I paid for my subscription.. now what? Nothing changed. Help!

#3 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,572 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

Well I paid for my subscription.. now what? Nothing changed. Help!

You are now a member plus??? in red..makes you legit!! and you get more pm space and no more flood control, can post in the "got the goods" thread and so on. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#4 AuntJess

AuntJess

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

You are now a member plus??? in red..makes you legit!! and you get more pm space and no more flood control, can post in the "got the goods" thread and so on. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yay me! lol. Now I just have to figure things out.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics