#41 candykitten

candykitten

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

xxxx

Edited by candykitten, 05 November 2007 - 11:27 AM.

#42 candykitten

candykitten

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:29 AM

Looking for a computer desk in good shape and full size bed frame......

#43 jennygirl

jennygirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (momoftwo @ Jan 13 2006, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone used the new vet/grooming office of The Ark? I am needing to find a groomer soon for my tiny toy poodle. I was using a groomer for about a year but I have had a couple of problems with them. Such as my baby coming back home in such a nervous wreck that he wouldn't use his paper. He would get scared if we would raise our voices of just talking or goofing around. I called on this episode to find out if they had a problem with him during grooming, she replied as YES he is a bad dog! This still doesn't give the right to mistreat him. So I went back and this time when he came home he had been cut on his back side from the clippers and his stomach had been burnt from the clippers. He was miserable for about a week. He would cry because of the irritation on his stomach. So that was the LAST straw and I need to find a groomer not just anyone but some one that is actually good with animals and will not mistreat them. This is my baby we talk to him as if he is human he sleeps on the bed with me and I cannot stand the fact that he has been treated this way. Any suggestions please reply.

I use Wags and Wiggles. I have been using her for about two years. My cheezezu loves her. My dog is happy to go and comes home happy and looks a whole lot better. Her name is Tammy and she is off of Hiram Suide before Settlers Mill Sub. Jennifer

#44 ladydodge9x

ladydodge9x

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

Im looking for a travel trailor with a slideout under 29 ft only a few years old. Prefertable a 2 door with an awning..I havent seen any around dallas/hiram area in anyones yard...If you have one you wanna sell, pm me. =) biggrin.gif

I love Jimmy and Alex

#45 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (ladydodge9x @ Jan 2 2008, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im looking for a travel trailor with a slideout under 29 ft only a few years old. Prefertable a 2 door with an awning..I havent seen any around dallas/hiram area in anyones yard...If you have one you wanna sell, pm me. =) biggrin.gif

Go up 61 north toward Cartersville, in the Burnt Hickory area. There is one for sale in the person's yard
across the road from 61 Shopette (gas station). May not be what u want, but worth a look.
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#46 ladydodge9x

ladydodge9x

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Animal @ Jan 2 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go up 61 north toward Cartersville, in the Burnt Hickory area. There is one for sale in the person's yard
across the road from 61 Shopette (gas station). May not be what u want, but worth a look.

Thankx for the info, ill go ck it out. cool.gif keep yalls eyes open for me....thanx
I love Jimmy and Alex

#47 Sons Of Liberty

Sons Of Liberty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

looking for a used dredge.

less than 4 inches please and in good runnig condition

make a deal with me.

No Army Can Stop An Idea Who's Time Has Come

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form

-declaration of independence

#48 healthymamma

healthymamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

I'm getting ready to have my baby, and want to do cloth diapers with this one. Looking for anyone who has some they want to either give/trade/sell to me. Willing to pay.

#49 SouthernChic

SouthernChic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

mellow.gif Looking for a deep freezer in good condition mellow.gif
If anyone knows of someone wanting to sell or get rid please let me know via PM... Thank you biggrin.gif

#50 Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

I am looking for a good exterior house painter! Some boards on the back of my house also need to be replaced. I have already been quoted $1800 and didn't know if someone could be that!
Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. -Victor Hugo

Dont tell me not to fly--
Ive simply got to.
If someone takes a spill,
Its me and not you.
Who told you youre allowed
To rain on my parade! -Fanny Brice, "Funny Girl"

#51 LibertyLady

LibertyLady

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (jennygirl @ Nov 18 2007, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use Wags and Wiggles. I have been using her for about two years. My cheezezu loves her. My dog is happy to go and comes home happy and looks a whole lot better. Her name is Tammy and she is off of Hiram Suide before Settlers Mill Sub. Jennifer

I just had to add here-be sure you check out that place inside and outside before you take your doggie there. Too many folks report how dirty it is and I for one would never take any pet there for any reason after visiting.
www.protectpaulding.com

#52 QueenEbayDuck

QueenEbayDuck

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:13 PM

I am looking for 2 Full size mattresses for my pop up camper. Looking for used but in good condition. Looking for free or cheap.

Samantha

Posted Image

#53 Devon

Devon

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

I am in need of an Extra Large WIRE dog crate. Must be at least 35 inches tall. Please pm me with measurements and price. Appearance is unimportant, as long as it is functional. Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Found one, thanks JB!! wub.gif

Edited by Devon, 18 April 2008 - 12:13 PM.

#54 Momto2girls

Momto2girls

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

WANTED -- A johnny jump-up jumper and swing. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#55 Guest_gateach18_*

Guest_gateach18_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

If you are interested in having a drafting table built for you at a very reasonable price, please call 678-910-2651 or p.m. me for further information!!!

#56 myway5

myway5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

My mother is looking for a roommate. She lives in Rockmart past Roses store. She is offering one room and a bathroom for only $125 a week. The house is on 2 acres with lots of woods and a creek for anyone who likes to take walks it is really beautiful.
Please respond to me by email.
mickidcamp@hotmail.com

#57 dallasmama

dallasmama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

I know someone in need of a futon frame that is in good, working condition. Please PM me with pics and how much and I will pass the info along to them. Thanks.

#58 airwerx

airwerx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

Pumpkin2.gif Pumpkin1.jpg
Painted Pumpkins available
for the upcoming holiday! You can place orders at 678- 402- 1341 or 678- 363- 5269.

Edited by airwerx, 22 September 2008 - 04:33 PM.

#59 KatySkarlet

KatySkarlet

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

A very good friend of mine is in desperate need of space heaters for her home. Her heating system has to be completely redone and it's going to cost $3000. Needless to say, she doesn't have that kind of money right now and she has 2 small boys, under the age of 3 and they were in the ER last night with the oldest one who had a 106 degree temp.

We're trying to find space heaters for her. I know alot of people are using them now that the weather is colder but if you have one that you aren't using could you please post here? We would be willing to pay but we are struggling ourselves so we couldn't pay ALOT.

Thanks in advance.

#60 NACMom

NACMom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:52 PM

Can anyone recommend someone to find out what is wrong (and repair) my gas dryer? It is running, but not heating, and it won't cut off. thanks!

#61 candykitten

candykitten

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

Looking for a pair of white ropers to "borrow" for a wedding this Saturday. 8 1/2

#62 dmond

dmond

Paulding Com member

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (momoftwo @ Jan 13 2006, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone used the new vet/grooming office of The Ark? I am needing to find a groomer soon for my tiny toy poodle. I was using a groomer for about a year but I have had a couple of problems with them. Such as my baby coming back home in such a nervous wreck that he wouldn't use his paper. He would get scared if we would raise our voices of just talking or goofing around. I called on this episode to find out if they had a problem with him during grooming, she replied as YES he is a bad dog! This still doesn't give the right to mistreat him. So I went back and this time when he came home he had been cut on his back side from the clippers and his stomach had been burnt from the clippers. He was miserable for about a week. He would cry because of the irritation on his stomach. So that was the LAST straw and I need to find a groomer not just anyone but some one that is actually good with animals and will not mistreat them. This is my baby we talk to him as if he is human he sleeps on the bed with me and I cannot stand the fact that he has been treated this way. Any suggestions please reply.

Try using Hill Top Groomers in Dallas, I have taken my male teacup poodle to them for years and they have had no problems with him.

#63 amcbgirl

amcbgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

I'm looking for a pop up twin bed frame, sort of like a trundle bed, that will fit underneath my daughter's daybed. We got rid of our bunk beds when the stepchildren's mother moved out of state. Well, she's back in GA and now we have nowhere for the girls to sleep.

If anyone has an old one in their garage or knows where to pick one up at for cheap, please let me know!
Pass along your unwanted items here!

Keep your children safe here!

#64 Amanda_M

Amanda_M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:06 PM

Bedroom suit for sale

chest of drawers
long dresser
nightstand

dark cherry wood
good condition
expensive heavy material

can get pictures if interested

asking $50o for all (thats $250 a peice & a free night stand)

#65 eat the weeds

eat the weeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:18 AM

looking for a gas powered waterpump. something that can at least do 35GPM.

also looking for any prospecting equipment.
dredges, highbankers, or dredge and highbanker parts.

also looking for an old style refridgerator shelf. the kind made out of small metal bars.

#66 Lauren P

Lauren P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:31 PM

I'm looking for

chest of drawers or small dresser
coffee table/end table set
bookcases

#67 Guest_Love Tink_*

Guest_Love Tink_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

I am looking for an old barn door to use as a kitchen decoration, dose any one have one they would like to get rid of?
please call 770-445-8994and leave message or email watsontina99@yahoo.com

#68 zekat

zekat

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

I'm looking for a big Snoopy doll and/or small Woodstock for a project at my sons school. Also a little fakeish piano. Any help would be appreciated :)

#69 gachristie05

gachristie05

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:37 AM

I am going to be moving and leaving my husband our furniture. If anyone has a couch in decent condition they no longer need or are planning to buy a new one I'd love to have it.

#70 gachristie05

gachristie05

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

So I found most of my furniture off Paulding.com and Craigslist! Now just looking for End Tables/Lamps and any other Misc household items. If you have any you are giving away or for sale please send me a PM and the cost and a pic of the item and general idea of where you are located.

Thanks!

#71 tess

tess

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

LADY THAT HAD THRIFT STORE THAT CLOSED TODAY HAD TABLES EARLIER...YOU COULD PM & ASK IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE

[I AM NOT SHOUTING OR MAD....I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON
IF I AM MAD YOU WILL KNOW IT...I WILL
BE TYPING IN BLOOD

#72 Guest_Love Tink_*

Guest_Love Tink_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

Angels Among Us Ministries is excepting donation of gentley used formal dresses, purses, shoes, unopened makeup. These things are given to young ladies FREE of charge that are in school, so that they can go to the Prom or Rotc Cadet ball. if you would like to danate please call Tina Watson 770-445-8994 and leave a message God Bless!!

#73 DC30132

DC30132

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:44 PM

Looking for a location suitable to host weekly Friday or Saturday night tailgate and antique auctions. Would need to have ample parking and the ability to seat about 200 people.

I would prefer to lease a building in the area on a monthly basis. I would probably will need at least 2000 square feet; however, we have also considered the possibliity of just renting a location or hall where we could hold the auction just for one night each week. Ideally the location would be in Paulding County. Does anyone have any ideas?

#74 lyndhurstshadygrove

lyndhurstshadygrove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

We are looking for a used car for up to around $1,200 or so. We live in Paulding and are looking for a running dependable vehicle if you have one for sale please reply and give us your information. Looking to buy ASAP.

#75 jmd

jmd

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

I need a good cheap washer....anyone?

#76 PcsCharli

PcsCharli

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

Looking for a location suitable to host weekly Friday or Saturday night tailgate and antique auctions. Would need to have ample parking and the ability to seat about 200 people.

I would prefer to lease a building in the area on a monthly basis. I would probably will need at least 2000 square feet; however, we have also considered the possibliity of just renting a location or hall where we could hold the auction just for one night each week. Ideally the location would be in Paulding County. Does anyone have any ideas?

have you looked into Paulding Meadows, or White Oak parks? Both have an indoor facility with covered outdoor areas, and loads of parking-very inexpensive too. We've used them both for Scouting events and have been very satisfied
. I'm sure the county could use the income as well.

#77 jannypan

jannypan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

I remember that one now. I'm not sure that my commute would be that much better from Dallas out to Austell. But for kicks, I sent them my resume anyway.

Edited by Boss Hogg, 08 March 2011 - 11:49 PM.

#78 adair

adair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

My boss wants her Ford F-250 washed and inside detailed. Anyone know of someone with decent pricing?

call kendal

PM for contact info.

Edited by Boss Hogg, 31 May 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#79 trueheart

trueheart

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

I am looking for a used car for up to around $1,500 or so. I live in Paulding and am looking for a running, very dependable vehicle. If you have one for sale please reply and send me your information. Looking to buy ASAP.

TIA

#80 happy2bme

happy2bme

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:05 PM

I know someone in need of a futon frame that is in good, working condition. Please PM me with pics and how much and I will pass the info along to them. Thanks.

Just saw one on craiglist in free part, in Dallas I do believe it not opt west
Never stop laughing!!
Be kind to others!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics