84 replies to this topic

#1 Brinlie

Brinlie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:10 PM

Does anyone know of any full-time job openings in Paulding in Accounts Receivable/Payable, Receptionist, or really anything fun with decent hours and reasonable pay? Right now I commute to Marietta and it's taking me almost an hour and a half in the mornings! sad.gif I'd rather save that time for my family. I love working outside the home, but I have to keep my priorities straight. Feel free to reply to this or pm me. Thanks everybody! smile.gif
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
-Ben Williams

#2 Crossroads Welcome Service

Crossroads Welcome Service

Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Brinlie @ Nov 7 2005, 03:10 PM)
Does anyone know of any full-time job openings in Paulding in Accounts Receivable/Payable, Receptionist, or really anything fun with decent hours and reasonable pay?  Right now I commute to Marietta and it's taking me almost an hour and a half in the mornings!  sad.gif  I'd rather save that time for my family.  I love working outside the home, but I have to keep my priorities straight.  Feel free to reply to this or pm me.  Thanks everybody!  smile.gif

Hey Brinlie,

it was nice to run into you and your beautiful family at Birdie's Wings the other day...

I saw a post about a job in AR:
http://www.paulding....topic=44438&hl=

Good Luck wub.gif

#3 Brinlie

Brinlie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:26 AM

Thanks, I remember that one now. I'm not sure that my commute would be that much better from Dallas out to Austell. But for kicks, I sent them my resume anyway.

BTW, it was great meeting you and YOUR beautiful family too! biggrin.gif Hope the party went great! We ended up having unexpected company (and no sitter glare.gif ).

Have a great day!
-Ben Williams

#4 juneborn

juneborn

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:44 PM

My boss wants her Ford F-250 washed and inside detailed. Anyone know of someone with decent pricing?
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

#5 juneborn

juneborn

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:58 PM

No takers? C'mon folks...
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

#6 ~S~

~S~

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:27 PM

I use Goodman Detailing. He is a mobile detailer so he will come to you. He does a wonderful job and I highly recommend him. Don't have his number with me, try 411, he is out of Dallas I believe.
"It's your ability to inspire and uplift other people that matters, not your ability to outdo them." ~author unknown

#7 showline

showline

Paulding Com member

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:04 PM

Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

Posting is free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price and post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this topic announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#8 Póg mo thóin

Póg mo thóin

author

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,988 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (showline @ Nov 8 2005, 04:04 PM)
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members.

Posting is free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price and post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this topic announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

Pubby, are you having an identity crisis this week? tongue.gif

#9 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:24 PM

So if you ask for recommendations for something (car detailing, plumber, etc) thats also considered an ad and goes in the grab bag?

#10 Bumplett

Bumplett

bumpity bump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,105 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (opti007 @ Nov 8 2005, 03:27 PM)
I use Goodman Detailing.  He is a mobile detailer so he will come to you.  He does a wonderful job and I highly recommend him.  Don't have his number with me, try 411, he is out of Dallas I believe.

This guy is GREAT!

He comes to work every few weeks to do a co-workers SUV & I finally asked him to do mine!!

WOW!! It's never been so clean... and he is VERY resonably priced!!

And a nice guy to boot!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Image

Don't BREED or BUY while SHELTER PETS DIE!!!

"A sensible man knows you can't please everybody. A wise man knows you can't please anybody." Richard Needham

#11 Brinlie

Brinlie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (crossroadswelcome @ Nov 7 2005, 03:21 PM)
Hey Brinlie,

I saw a post about a job in AR:
http://www.paulding....topic=44438&hl=

Good Luck wub.gif

That job has already been filled. sad.gif
-Ben Williams

#12 luvdale3

luvdale3

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:29 PM

hubby looking for cheap go cart frame to fix grandson
a go cart

email luvdale2@comcast.net

#13 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:30 PM

My boyfriend and I are interested in getting either a Westhighland Terrier(Westie) , a shih zu,a yorkie, or a chihuahua. Does anyone know where I can find one at a reasonable price? E-mail me at kittie2262@aol.com if so.

#14 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:33 PM

Looking for a 4-wheeler. I need a small one, between 50-90.
Contact me at 770-900-4633.

Thanks

#15 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

I'm lookaing for a gun, either a 30/30 a 270 or a 30-06. If anyone has one please let me know how much. Thanks!

#16 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:18 PM

Does anyone have a used twin mattress and box spring they want to part with?

#17 redsmom

redsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:16 PM

I'm looking for gameboy games. I bought a used gameboy for the grandkids to have to play here and NOT take home, now I am looking for good used games. If anyone has any please PM me
Thanks
Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder
and Your hand over my mouth.

#18 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:32 PM

Anyone needing after holiday cleaning? I will do deep cleaning or your basic house cleaning for a very low price. Satisfaction guarentee. PM with any questions. Thanks!!!

#19 ABC Alarm

ABC Alarm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

xxxx

Edited by ABC, 27 December 2005 - 05:45 PM.

Spoiler

#20 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:41 PM

Hi! I am a senior at Paulding County High School. I work at Verizon Wireless and am interested in babysitting and/or tutoring on my days off and after work. I would be available Monday and wednesday in the afternoons/evenings after 1:30 p.m. I am also available most days after 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday. I have babysat for many years and have great references. I would be happy to watch your child/children so you can do things such as dating, shopping(holidays are coming up!!), and whatever else you have going on important in your life. If you are interested please e-mail me at Kittie2262@aol.com. Thanks

P.S. I am a straight A student

#21 momoftwo

momoftwo

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:42 PM

Has anyone used the new vet/grooming office of The Ark? I am needing to find a groomer soon for my tiny toy poodle. I was using a groomer for about a year but I have had a couple of problems with them. Such as my baby coming back home in such a nervous wreck that he wouldn't use his paper. He would get scared if we would raise our voices of just talking or goofing around. I called on this episode to find out if they had a problem with him during grooming, she replied as YES he is a bad dog! This still doesn't give the right to mistreat him. So I went back and this time when he came home he had been cut on his back side from the clippers and his stomach had been burnt from the clippers. He was miserable for about a week. He would cry because of the irritation on his stomach. So that was the LAST straw and I need to find a groomer not just anyone but some one that is actually good with animals and will not mistreat them. This is my baby we talk to him as if he is human he sleeps on the bed with me and I cannot stand the fact that he has been treated this way. Any suggestions please reply.

#22 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

I'm looking for a rental home in Paulding, Carroll or Polk county around 500.00-600.00 a month. If it's the Paulding area I needs to be in the area towards Villa Rica.If anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks!

#23 momoftwo

momoftwo

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

If anyone has any older cabinets such as bookcase type cabinets, tables, or mismatch end tables that you just want to get rid of for FREE please let me know. I enjoy redoing them. As long as they are not ready for the trash bin. Just PM me and let me know what you have. Thanks!

#24 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:46 PM

My husband is the sales rep for Cook's Pest Control in Paulding County. They have a winter special on Sentricon Termite baiting protection right now. If anyone is interested, call Jim on his cell phone anytime at 678-516-0752. If you have a current, active liquid termiticide bond, you can convert to the Sentricon Bait system for only $329.00 during their winter special.

Cook’s Pest Control/ A Christian Owned Company

In Business Since 1928

Free Inspections Mon. thru Sat.
Convenient Payment Plans & NO CREDIT CHECK

Moderator, if this is not allowed here, please delete!

#25 Guest_georgiagirl8382_*

Guest_georgiagirl8382_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:43 AM

Well I finally found a place to live, as you all know I posted all the time "looking for rentals." Now I'm in need of some furniture, mainly a kitchen table w/ chairs. If anyone has one they want to get rid of please let me know. Thanks!!

#26 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:38 AM

My husband changed jobs and the new Pest Control company,
Carroll Exterminating,
has a MUCH lower cost, quarterly monitoring and a bigger choice of services.

There's a coupon on their website for $25.00 off and with cost for
pest control so low... that's quite a savings.

The link is
http://www.carrollext.com/about.htm

Mention hubby please! Jim Tavegia
770-652-8610

Thanks and God Bless,
Diane

Read about my boring life HERE: http://tinyurl.com/s5crw

#27 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

Wanted: Camper top for an 05' Chevy Silverado, looks don't matter, cheaper the better.

#28 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:14 AM

logo.gif

Termites are Swarming and Fire ants are everywhere! Killer Bees are moving into Georgia and Formosian termites have entered from China in Railroad Ties! Protect your family and home today!

Ask about our mosquito control program and avoid West Nile virus!

Keep all cats indoors to avoid the Avian Bird Flu, which has now been found in domestic cats in areas with chicken houses!

Free Home and Business Inspections for ALL your pest control need!

CARROLL EXTERMINATING Co. has low cost, quality quarterly home monitoring!
770-997-1118.
Watch for our t.v. ads!

Contact Jim Tavegia at 770-652-8610 (Cell) or at the above office number.

Termites are real home-wreckers! Carroll Exterminating is concerned about the health of your home or business, and will work to eliminate your problem as promptly as possible. Our professionals can not only eliminate active infestations, they can prevent future problems, too.

Click Here To Save $25

http://www.carrollext.com/contact.htm

On Your Initial Pest Control Treatment
And Also Receive A
Free Termite Inspection
For Your Home or Business

We Serve All Of Metro Atlanta

#29 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:56 PM

I have an opening for infant childcare, full time, in my Lost Lake, Villa Rica home. Newborn & up. Rates are $90. per week paid in advance.

Mon. – Fri. approx. 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

Call Diane at 770-456-0081
References available!

#30 Johnny Jacobs

Johnny Jacobs

A Good Old Boy

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,598 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

I need to buy a running vehicle under a $1,000 for my 16 year old daughter, please email me if you have a vehicle for sale. cinwiley@bellsouth.net
The comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
---George Eliot

If I have earned your trust, then I am responsible for keeping that trust intact.
---JohnnyJ

#31 nucci

nucci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (juneborn @ Nov 8 2005, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No takers? C'mon folks...

my name is joe i can do that for you. My number is 770-485-8262 Dallas Auto Detailing

#32 mj6194

mj6194

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (redneckwoman @ Nov 23 2005, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking for a 4-wheeler. I need a small one, between 50-90.
Contact me at 770-900-4633.

Thanks

We got our son a Kazuma 50 for $500 NEW delivered to our house off of ebay...you may be able to get it cheaper if you can pick it up locally somewhere.

It is the Kazuma Meerkat...a Honda knockoff, but is excellent. He started riding when he was 4 (last year) and loves it. Has a kill switch and speed regulator screw. Highly recommend this to any other. Great price, durability and color selection...our 3 year old even rides it and loves it.
When you can't do anything else...giggle! Life is way too short to be too serious.

#33 mj6194

mj6194

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:09 PM

SIZE LARGE & Extra Large

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS...just in time for the race Sunday
24closeup.jpg 24tag2.jpg

You can suit up just like the pros in this CHASE Authentic Trackside Suede NASCAR Uniform Jacket, featuring JEFF GORDON"S name, number, and sponsor logos on the front, back, and sleeves.

Genuine suede leather shell
Quilted polyester lining and fill
Full snap front
Side welt pockets
Embroidered driver's name, number, and sponsor logos on the front, back, and sleeves
CHASE Authentic trackside apparel

RETAILED FOR $400.00

ASKING $120.00 Each...cash only.

If interested or need more picture e-mail at michealrsmith@yahoo.com or call 404-216-4029
When you can't do anything else...giggle! Life is way too short to be too serious.

#34 MrsApple

MrsApple

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

I'm looking for a pak n' play and and infant/baby toys,in good condition,to keep at my moms since she keeps Helena so frequently.

Posted Image

#35 MSDWM

MSDWM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (luvdale3 @ Nov 10 2005, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hubby looking for cheap go cart frame to fix grandson
a go cart
email luvdale2@comcast.net

Did you find a frame? If not I have one.

#36 Poppies

Poppies

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:44 PM

ATTENTION TREE GUYS!

The tree in the attached pic is in my front yard right beside the driveway where, as it continues to grow it will become a problem.

However, I love it and would prefer not to just cut it down. Any chance it can be saved (transplanted - or sold).

All comments / suggestions welcome.

It's a blue cedrus deodara.

image0001.jpg

Edited by CHM, 07 May 2007 - 06:17 PM.

#37 angeleyes:)

angeleyes:)

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:12 AM

Now offering cleaning services M-F.

Service include:

Bathrooms, Kitchens including fronts of appliances and top of refrigerator, Dusting including blinds, fans and baseboards, Small pets are okay no extra charge for shedding pets, linen changes if linens are left out, can also let out your pets, vaccuming.

First visit $50-$100 but is dependant upon services needed and condition of home. Future visits are negotiable and are dependant upon condition of home and services offered.

Please call Angela Murphy 678-391-0135
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

#38 Maw Maw Carol

Maw Maw Carol

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:38 PM

Have available openings in the Paulding Co. area to clean your home or office. If interested please pm me for more details.
Flexible and Fair.
Thanks!
MawMaw Carol

[i]

#39 Amanda_M

Amanda_M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:22 PM

Im looking for 2 twin boxsprings cinderblocks and a king size bed frame

#40 amcbgirl

amcbgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

Soon to be single mom looking for the same to share a place. Can't afford to pay much but we really wouldn't need a lot of room. Have a 4 year old little girl who would be there full time and an eleven year old son who would be over every other weekend. If you know of anyone, please let me know!
Pass along your unwanted items here!

Keep your children safe here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics