Lots and Land GRAB BAG listings

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:10 PM

Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS for lots and land to premium paid members.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#2 Winchester

Winchester

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

Wanted: 10 to 20 acres in Paulding County, zones R-2, not listed and not in any flood plain. Preferred South of Hwy-278 and East of Hwy-61, but will consider other locations.

An agent in my office has a customer looking for some land to build a couple of houses for family members only.

Looking for For-Sale-By-Owner, have already exhausted all the "listed" property. If you have 10 to 20 acres you may be thinking of selling or trying to sell, please contact me by cell # or email, listed below.

Also looking for 50 acre or larger tracks. Have a couple of developers looking for land that suitable for building.
2 + 2 = 4

#3 Guest_cody05_*

Guest_cody05_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (D-Dawg @ Jan 16 2006, 01:52 PM)
Wanted: 10 to 20 acres in Paulding County, zones R-2, not listed and not in any flood plain. Preferred South of Hwy-278 and East of Hwy-61, but will consider other locations.

An agent in my office has a customer looking for some land to build a couple of houses for family members only.

Looking for For-Sale-By-Owner, have already exhausted all the "listed" property. If you have 10 to 20 acres you may be thinking of selling or trying to sell, please contact me by cell # or email, listed below.
Also looking for 50 acre or larger tracks. Have a couple of developers looking for land that suitable for building.

I have 10 acres for sale w/house & barns. There are a couple of suitable building sites, land slopes slightly; well/septic; on cul-de-sac on Hickory Gap Trail off Cole Lake Road. My e-mail is jhunton@sellers-warren.com. Let me know if you are interested.

#4 voodoo

voodoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (D-Dawg @ Jan 16 2006, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[color=#3333FF]

I have a private development with 7 2-acre lots off Mulberry Rock Road, 1/2 mile fom hwy 61. Lots are platted, power is in, phone line is ran, it is ready to build. Call if intersted...678-794-2174.

QUOTE (voodoo @ Apr 27 2006, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (D-Dawg @ Jan 16 2006, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[color=#3333FF]

I have a private development with 7 2-acre lots off Mulberry Rock Road, 1/2 mile from hwy 61. Lots are platted, power is in, phone line is ran, it is ready to build. Call if intersted...678-794-2174.

#5 Winchester

Winchester

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:16 PM

Still looking for small tracks of land, from 1 to 10 acre tracks. If anyone knows or haves some land they want to sell, please email me some info on it such as address, asking price, size and a plat or survey. This is not a ploy to get listings, I had 6 customers in the last couple of weeks looking for 1 or 2 acres to build on in Paulding.

Also looking for pontential commercial tracks also.

QUOTE (voodoo @ Apr 27 2006, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[color=#3333FF]

I have a private development with 7 2-acre lots off Mulberry Rock Road, 1/2 mile from hwy 61. Lots are platted, power is in, phone line is ran, it is ready to build. Call if intersted...678-794-2174.

Folks, this is a GREAT looking development! If you are looking for a great site to build a home, would be glad to show this to you!
2 + 2 = 4

#6 brobi01

brobi01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (voodoo @ Apr 27 2006, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[color=#3333FF]

I have a private development with 7 2-acre lots off Mulberry Rock Road, 1/2 mile fom hwy 61. Lots are platted, power is in, phone line is ran, it is ready to build. Call if intersted...678-794-2174.
[color=#3333FF]

#7 brobi01

brobi01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:56 AM

2.6 acres for sale on Monroe Cole Rd at the corner of Cole Lake. Can be split to suit, asking $39K for 1.3 acres, $70K for 2.6 acres or make an offer on the size piece you need.

http://maps.google.c...3,0.041542&om=1

Soil work completed, plenty of privacy.

Call Boykin at 678-596-9038 or email boykin.r@gmail.com

Can also build to suit if desired.

#8 Winchester

Winchester

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:00 AM

Boykin, did my second email come thru?
2 + 2 = 4

#9 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:59 PM

1 acre lot of land across from Braswell city hall. Potential commercial. $59,900 or make an offer!
Tara Lester
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Percent Realty

404-966-0008
taralester@percentrealty.com
www.percentrealty.com

Where We Discount Commissions...Not Service!

#10 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (D-Dawg @ May 10 2006, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still looking for small tracks of land, from 1 to 10 acre tracks. If anyone knows or haves some land they want to sell, please email me some info on it such as address, asking price, size and a plat or survey. This is not a ploy to get listings, I had 6 customers in the last couple of weeks looking for 1 or 2 acres to build on in Paulding.

Also looking for pontential commercial tracks also.
Folks, this is a GREAT looking development! If you are looking for a great site to build a home, would be glad to show this to you!

There's a lot for sale on Hale Mountain Court in Hiram.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#11 THarris

THarris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:43 AM

I have 6 Acres for sale right now on top of Braswell Mtn. I have a total of 11.3 acres I could sell but mainly looking to sell the 6. I will subdivide and it does have a nice view. Its all wooded and has electric and a 10ft easement for water. Its on Skeet Shoot Rd. There are plats up there.

Directions from Dallas: Go down 61 Hwy toward Cartersville. Take a left on Braswell Mtn Rd. Take a Right on Mountain Rd. Take a Left on Skeet Shoot Rd. Land starts at Power Lines on the Left and the 6 acres ends at the ribbon hanging from a tree on side of the road.

Ristrictions apply: 1 house per 3 acres only. 2500 sq. ft. minimum home. $25K per acre. We are negotiable. More land sold more negotiable we can be. We will consider negotiations on restrictions as well but only for developer that purchases all 11.3 acres.

Any further questions or offers can be made by calling 770-401-0994.

FYI: Land at end of road is not for sale and will have one home thats 3000 sq. ft built on it. (this is what we were told) The land on Right side of Road is ours and we plan to build a 3500 sq. ft. home on it within the year. We are trying to keep the property value up in the area.

Edited by THarris, 17 September 2006 - 11:45 AM.

#12 martersue

martersue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:27 PM

Two residential building lots for sale on Scoggins Road in Dallas. 1/2 acre each w/ 120 feet of road frontage each. Soil tests have already been completed and are available per request. Asking $47,000 per lot. Can be purchased together or separately. If interested please do not reply, call owners at 404-993-1141 or 770-815-3530

#13 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:02 AM

I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of land in the middle of nowhere. Must be suitable for doublewide or home. Don't have a whole lot of money to play with. Just trying to get out of the subdivision life. Please pm me if you have or know anybody that is selling at a decent price. Thanks

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

#14 poetdon

poetdon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:59 PM

I have a 17 acre tract that I am subdividing into two acre tracts - available on Hiram Sudie Road. Mostly Hardwoods - Gently rolling lots. I am currently having access drive installed ti serve four of these tracts. I have two other 2 acre tracts with road frontage available now.
Water and gas available - No sewer.

Call me at 770.505.8566 in interested.
Steve Nelson

#15 poetdon

poetdon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

I have tracts that size available with large hardwoods. Nice home sites but I am not sure what you would consider a decent price.
Location is on Hiran Sudie Road
Call me if you think your interested ....7705058566

Steve

#16 poetdon

poetdon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:11 AM

I have 17 acres on Hiram Sudie Road between Hwy. 92 and Bill Carruth Pkwy (a.k.a. West Hiram Pkwy) FOR SALE The property has been subdivided into four 2 acre tracts and two 4 acre tracts. Currently a 30' drive and utility easement is being constructed. The property has its own spring fed lake, located within the two 4 acre tracts. This lake is currently being redefined for esthetic reasons. All acreage constists of gently rolling hills and beautiful hard woods. The property neighbors two churches and several well-to-do neighbors. The property is just close enough to all of Hiram’s shopping centers but far enough from the crowds, also just less than 3 miles away is Hiram High School. The property can be sold as a hole, meaning that the 17 acres can be sold without purchasing the individual tracts. For information please contact Steve Nelson @ (770)-505-8566 and be sure to refer to this add. Hurry, there have been many calls on this property, but we are waiting for the best buyer.

Disclaimer: This add's information may update at any time and can not be used for final purchase agreement between buyer and seller.

Edited by poetdon, 21 May 2007 - 12:18 PM.

#17 RedRose

RedRose

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

10.5 ACRES OF PASTURED LAND FOR SALE IN DEKALB COUNTY ALABAMA, HAS WATER AND ELECTRICITY HOOK UPS ON LAND. HAS A VIEW OF LAKE WEISS, BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN VIEWS.
8.64 WOODED LAND WITH 2 CREEKS IN SAME AREA.

BOTH ARE ABSOLUETLY BEAUTIFUL.

ALSO HAVE A BASEMENT APARTMENT, FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED, DIRECT TV, WASHER AND DRYER ACCESS, BEAUTIFUL WOODED, SECLUDED ACREAGE BUT RIGHT OFF 92 AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING. ASKING $650.00/MONTH. ELECTRICITY, GAS, WATER ARE ALL INCLUDED. DISHWASHER, GAS RANGE, BATHROOM, CLOSETS ETC. NEWLY PAINTED, CARPETED AND LINOLEUM FLOORING. GREAT FOR A SINGLE PERSON OR A COUPLE JUST STARTING OUT. NO LONG TERM CONTRACT.

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Edited by flynrn, 14 August 2007 - 09:02 PM.

#18 LastSurvivor

LastSurvivor

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:07 PM

Lot for sale in Tuscany Estates Subdivision off of Cole Lake Road. 3.30 acres of hardwoods for $99k. Homes in this SD are big and beautiful 3 sides brick minimum homes. Take a look at the SD and the land. Lot #12 Tuscany Trail. If you have any questions please call me at 678-520-8888.

Rich

Edited by LastSurvivor, 25 August 2007 - 02:08 PM.

#19 Staci-Collins

Staci-Collins

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:11 AM

My Dad wanted me to post this for him......

WANTED: up to one acre in the Paulding, Polk, Harrelson or Douglas county areas in Georgia. Moving from Florida to be near my daughter and I have CASH or TRADE: HARLEY FATBOY!! (no Subdivisions please)
#850-332-8100 (or) email: brownjimed@yahoo.com
Staci Collins (Owner of: Cabana Tanz Airbrush Bronzing)

#20 Winchester

Winchester

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

Wanted: 1 to 3 acre tract of land suitable to build on, must be in the PB Ritch ES district. Looking for unlisted land only. Will consider old home sites as the property will be bulldozed to build a new home. Please PM me if you have or know of anything.

I am a REALTOR and the property is for a client.
2 + 2 = 4

#21 DallasBaseball

DallasBaseball

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

WANTED::: at least 10 acres of land...would prefer a little more, somewhere in Haralson County area between Draketown, Buchanan, and Rockmart...Must be able to build house on...If anyone knows of any please send me a message...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."- Albert Einstein

#22 GregLewis

GregLewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:38 AM

I have a farm in Rockmart with several tracts 5-8 acre residential $8K per acre

A 22+ acre tract with a pond, several acres in fescue ready to fence $10.5K per acre

and a 43 acre commercial tract with 2900 ttl rd frontage that's over half mile of unbroken frontage
Offered As a whole $15950 per acre Comp: a tract across 101 just sold for $25K per acre

It is located on hwy 101 a couple miles north of the intersection of 278 toward Rome
as well as a 30 acre tract in Cedartown
email me GregLewis1957@aol.com for details plats etc. or call 770-684-1957
Owner financing is an option 7.5% with 25% down

Edited by GregLewis, 16 December 2007 - 09:25 AM.

#23 firefighterwife

firefighterwife

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

13.58 acres of land located on the East side of Paulding county near the community of New Hope. This is a beautiful tract of land that would be ideal for secluded home overlooking property or farm. Property could be turned into pasture or left wooded with mixture of large mature trees. Plenty of room for ATVs, hunting, or whatever you enjoy doing outside. The back property line is Possum creek with another creek running through the property. The land is comprised of “ Tracts I and II ” on the plat shown below and has 35’ of road frontage. This is some of the nicest looking land in Paulding county and would be a great place for a home, investment or recreation at a great price. 13.58 acres for $52,000.00 Call with any questions: 678.449.9629

If you would like to view more pictures, you can do so at http://newhopeproperty.weebly.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics