#321 Harlee71

Harlee71

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

I replied Thanks!

I cant believe only one person got back to me on this.

#322 mamaof2

mamaof2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

Interviews being held Saturday 2/11/2012 email resumes to getawaylegina@att.net. Growing Marketing Company.

#323 Scout Mom

Scout Mom

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

We are currently looking for an experienced upholsterer for part-time help in the Acworth area. Dependable transportation is a MUST!!!
Position likely to become permanent for the right person.

Please call our office at ___________ if you'd like to set up a time to come in for an interview.

Please don't put telephone numbers of non-business members on paulding.com.

Edited by Boss Hogg, 16 February 2012 - 07:38 PM.
telephone numbers of non-business members

#324 Boneyard Mom

Boneyard Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Groundhand wanted for hanging aerial cable. Experience helpful but not necessary. $250/week. Call 404.391.8333. Must live in Dallas area.

Sorry, was trying to move this to the proper area but instead I posted again. I apologize :(

Edited by Boneyard Mom, 20 February 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#325 Raiders Dad #14

Raiders Dad #14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Groundhand wanted for hanging aerial cable. Experience helpful but not necessary. $250/week. Call 404.391.8333. Must live in Dallas area.

Sorry, was trying to move this to the proper area but instead I posted again. I apologize :(

Is this position still open?

#326 Boneyard Mom

Boneyard Mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Is this position still open?

Yes it is! The hours vary. You would drive to our home in Dallas (near Walmart on Dallas Highway) and ride to the jobs with my husband. Please call 404.391.8333 for more information. Thanks :)

#327 Wineguy

Wineguy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hey everyone,

A good friend of mine works at the "Sports Hair Cut Place in Hiram" and wanted me to pass word that they are hiring Hair Stylists.

Let me know if you have any questions or go up there and put in your application.

Thanks,

Follow me on TWITTER: @Wayner83

#328 Harlee71

Harlee71

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

The company I work for is hiring Order Pickers Fulton Industrial and Campcreek area.

8 hr to start 40hours a week.

$10hr when/if trained on a cherry picker.

Lots of walking.

If you're interested send me a PM and I will give you the info.

#329 christyinbwk

christyinbwk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

Registered Nurse, Full Time - Rome, GA

We are a physician's office currently hiring for an RN at our Rome, GA location. Experience in pain management is preferred, but not required. This position is full-time (Mon - Thur) and you may be occasionally asked to travel between the Rome and Hiram offices. Applicant should have the following:

· Proof of eligibility to work in the United States

· RN Georgia license

· Current CPR certification

· Current Continuing Education

· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from state accredited program

· Great organizational and communication skills

To apply please send resume to hr@tameyourpain.com or fax to 706-286-7100.

#330 Epiphany

Epiphany

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Current Positions:

4 Clerical
1 Groundskeeper (under Maintenance)
2 Custodian

Various schools/locations.

Please do not reply to me. Information provided as a courtesy.

To apply for a position: CCSD - Employment

Edited by Epiphany, 01 March 2012 - 10:00 AM.

Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?

#331 tatertot

tatertot

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

I saw that Thompson Technologies is hiring for this position, JAVA Engineer. Says must live in Kennesaw, Marietta, or Dallas

#332 Brenda Lawing

Brenda Lawing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Servpro of Paulding/Polk Counties is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative.

Applicant must have previous marketing and/or sales experience.

Daily requirements include sales calls, customer follow up and building relationships.

Microsoft Office, Excel and Word is required.

Please e-mail resume to: Brenda.Lawing@Wilproenterprises.com.
Mod Note: PAID MEMBER

#333 Runningfawn

Runningfawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

We are a fast paced shop in Dallas looking for 2 experienced Tire/Oil Change Technicians. Must also have experience changing truck tires. Please send resume to Runningfawn3@comcast.net. No experience need not apply.

Edited by Runningfawn, 04 March 2012 - 11:30 PM.

#334 Poohkysmommy

Poohkysmommy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

what business is it?where in Dallas?

#335 countrysunshine

countrysunshine

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

If I'm looking for work can I still post on this forum??

#336 marine0351

marine0351

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Firehouse Subs in Hiram is looking for crewmembers. Having open availability is a plus. Print out an application online at firehousesubs.com, fill it out, and drop it off at the restaurant.
"America is not at war. The American Military is at war.
America is at the Mall."

#337 Mommy2Three

Mommy2Three

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

IBM Southeast Employees' Federal Credit Union

2 positions for Full Time Teller open at the Windy Hill and Kennesaw branches.

Job Requirements:
Service oriented individual
Good Communications Skills
Ability to work well with people
Teller or cash experience preferred

Great Benefits, Paid Holidays, Competitive Salaries and much more.

Fax or email resume to: hr@ibmsecu.org or 678-569-1629
Posted Image
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Rest in Peace Dillan Alexander Porter and Gina Marie Laird 1-23-2007
Rest in peace J.B. Blinkhorn 7-5-2008
Rest in peace Grandma Joan 2-14-2009

#338 dumbestgirlintheworld

dumbestgirlintheworld

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,893 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

I have a 4 week contract available to do some non-sales calling to our customers. I know that there are rules around this kind of thing, but I need the person to start tomorrow and I'm sure that someone is willing to commute to Alpharetta for $20/hour.

Any help on the rules for advertising this would be appreciated. Thanks!

#339 Johnny Jacobs

Johnny Jacobs

A Good Old Boy

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,598 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

PM Pubby and/or LPPT and ask.
The comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
---George Eliot

If I have earned your trust, then I am responsible for keeping that trust intact.
---JohnnyJ

#340 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Surely they won't charge you to tell of a Help Wanted position? But then again.....nothing surprises me.

#341 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,461 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

I have a 4 week contract available to do some non-sales calling to our customers. I know that there are rules around this kind of thing, but I need the person to start tomorrow and I'm sure that someone is willing to commute to Alpharetta for $20/hour.

Any help on the rules for advertising this would be appreciated. Thanks!

^ didn't you just do that without actually doing that??? :unsure:

Hope you find what who are looking for.
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#342 charjaynes

charjaynes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

I don't think I can give details here, or maybe I can, who knows? The company my husband works for is hiring 2 full-time people. One is for an experienced tractor/lawnmower mechanic and the other is for a parts employee. The mechanic needs experience, but the parts employee doesn't (although the pay will be higher with experience). Both positions are near downtown Marietta. PM me for specifics.

#343 yathink?

yathink?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Sub-contractor needs a HVAC helper. This is a 1099 job. Will train if you have some type of construction experience. Looking for someone willing and able to learn the trade. Must be dependable. This is mostly residential new home trims. Must have transportation to the ride share across from Chatt. tech near QuikTrip in Dallas. Please respond to mills.hvac@hotmail.com

#344 yathink?

yathink?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

Sub-contractor needs a HVAC helper. This is a 1099 job. Will train if you have some type of construction experience. Looking for someone willing and able to learn the trade. Must be dependable. This is mostly residential new home trims. Must have transportation to the ride share across from Chatt. tech near QuikTrip in Dallas. Please respond to mills.hvac@hotmail.com

Paying $80.00 per day, payday on Friday. Need asap. I have 30 years experience in this field, need someone dependable. Thanks.

Edited by yathink?, 28 March 2012 - 05:28 AM.

• yathink? likes this

#345 Harlee71

Harlee71

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

The company I work with is hiring QC Inspectors.

Quick Job description: Inspect all materials coming in and leaving the facility. Inspect finished produced product. Must be able to read and right with good math skills. Must be detailed and accurate. Right now it is M-F aprox 8:30-5:00pm.

This job is in the Kennesaw area near the mall. If you are interested please PM me and I will give you the contact info. They will be interviewing this week. This is a Temp to Perm job.

Thanks for reading this. I hope I can help someone find a good job.

#346 the.sane.one.

the.sane.one.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

We are a tool repair company in Marietta Georgia. Our company is a well established company, looking to expand out mechanic staff. We work on all tool pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric. This includes things like: impact wrenches, ratchets, nail guns, floor jacks, jacks of all kind, grinders, buffers, and other tools.

If you have expiernce in repairing tools, please inquire for more information

#347 bonbon

bonbon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Paying $80.00 per day, payday on Friday. Need asap. I have 30 years experience in this field, need someone dependable. Thanks.

Have you hired someone for this position?
Thank you

#348 Granny to 8

Granny to 8

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

We are a fast paced shop in Dallas looking for 2 experienced Tire/Oil Change Technicians. Must also have experience changing truck tires. Please send resume to Runningfawn3@comcast.net. No experience need not apply.

Where are you located my son I looking for a job, experienced in the above

#349 RaceGirl

RaceGirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

We are in need of a PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN, DEPENDABLE, DRUG FREE body piercer with NO DRAMA for an established
tattoo shop in Hiram.
Serious inquiries email: artjunkie67@gmail.com
My Nephew,The Marine,fights for your right to read this! SEMPER FI

Where's My Mule, Where's My Forty Acres? ~ Warren Haynes, Govt. Mule

Jesus Loves You.... everyone else thinks you're a sphincter! ! ~ Random Bumper Sticker

#350 holdenbcc

holdenbcc

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

SKYDIVE GEORGIA MANIFEST/SALES AGENT

Skydive Georgia is the nation's premiere skydiving facility. We are looking for quality Inbound Sales personnel with proven track records and aggressive closing personalities to grow with our sales and manifest team as we expand our operation. This is a multi-task position.

Initial product training, manifest instruction, and cutting-edge sales coaching are provided in a positive, efficient, and professional office environment.

Compensation is $9.00/hour + COMMISSION. The typical pay with commission ranges from $14-$20/hour based on performance. Initial base pay is established at $8.00/hour for a 2-week training period.

All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Our hiring quota is limited and positions fill quickly.

General Duties:

The Manifest/Sales Agent works exclusively in an office environment on the dropzone as an inbound sales agent while simultaneously functioning as a manifestor for jumpers and students. The Agent is also responsible for checking in student/experienced jumpers and handling payments. The Agent always works with the end goal of selling customers products while maintaining the highest quality standards. Required to achieve a sales quota. Performs other duties as assigned by management.

Essential Functions:
• Effectively sells to the customer's needs through the use of rapport building, probing for requirements, and recommending a complete package.
• Drives revenue by communicating the benefits of all products, services, features, and special offers to new and existing customers as appropriate.
• Consistently meets and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
• Handles administrative aspects of the sale.
• Reports to work on time and works scheduled hours.
• Maintains consistent work ethic, productivity, and quality standards.
• Follows established calling and reservation guidelines and procedures as provided by management.
• Successfully completes all sales and manifest training programs that are identified as core curriculum within the recommended time period

Qualifications:

• One or more years of strong sales experience
• Competent in Microsoft Word/Excel and competent typing skills are necessary to perform daily work functions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Developed and aggressive sales skills
• Analytical capabilities to review customer records and determine needs-based solutions
• Resiliency and persistence
• Goal-oriented
• Honest and ethical
• Self-motivating and self-managing

Hours of Operation:
7 days a week, 364 days a year -- Agents are expected to work evenings and weekends as appropriate

Cedartown, GA 30125

Email résumés to Chantell
at SkydiveGeorgiaHiring @ gmail . com

Skydive Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."

#351 Dakota Wilmoth

Dakota Wilmoth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Looking for any Entry Level positions in either the Hiram, Douglasville, or Dallas Areas.

I'm an Honor Grad looking for a job to help pay my way through colledge.

Have reliable transportation, but no official work experience.

#352 ~S~

~S~

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

I don't know anything about this postion (please don't PM me) but saw it posted on FB. Thought I would pass along to those looking!

Eric McCrite Company is HIRING> The position is for an order puller M-F 8:30-5:00. This is a non smoking and drug free workplace. Apply in person ONLY! NO Phone Calls! 4974 Cobb Parkway N Acworth, GA 30101.
"It's your ability to inspire and uplift other people that matters, not your ability to outdo them." ~author unknown

#353 converse

converse

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

I'm looking for a help-a-dude or help-a-chick. I have a house that needs some work.
Here is a list of some of the tasks that need to be done:

Drywall patching
Inside room painting
Outside porch/deck painting and staining
floor quarter round replacement

There will some other misc. stuff. I am guessing a few days’ worth of work. I'll supply all needed materials.

I'm willing to pay $100 for an 8 hour day. I'll be there working on things as well and will send you home if I don't agree with the work. You don't need to be a professional in your skill level but you do need to have a professional attitude.

PM me if interested.

#354 HANDMADEBYWP

HANDMADEBYWP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

The company that I work for is in need of a experienced forklift mechanic for on the road service calls at American Forklift Service in Austell, GA. Must have at least 5 years experience working on electric, LP Gas and Diesel forklifts. Please apply in person with resume and references at 6289 Bankhead Hwy, Austell, GA

Edited by Boss Hogg, 30 August 2012 - 04:59 PM.
Clarification

[/size[size="4"]

Handmade by: WP

#355 Scout Mom

Scout Mom

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

Busy Cobb County upholstery shop is seeking an experienced upholsterer for immediate hire.
Must be able to cut, sew and cover.

Please call (770) 975-7629 for more information, or to set up an interview.

#356 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Sorry for the short notice, but it just came in my email. The closest Randstad I know of is on the corner of Barrett Parkway and Cobb Parkway in the plaza with Floor & Decor.

Material Handler
Randstad in Kennesaw, GA

job category manufacturing & production
locationKennesaw, GA 30144
job type temporary
openings5
hours33 - 40+ hours
education other
job reference S_129773
description
order puller, packer/assembly production workers.

We are recruiting for the following positions:
Material Handler
Packers
Assemblers
Line workers

Working hours: 1st or 2nd shift

must have at least 1 year past experience in Manufacturing environment

"Please also consider visiting your local Randstad branch on Tuesday, September 18th, between 7:00am and 7:00pm for our National Career Day"

"If you will be visiting us during our Career Day, please make sure to print and complete the Randstad National Career Day Questionaire located on our website: www.randstadstaffing.com and search for 2012 Randstad National Career Day. You will need to bring this informaiton with you when you visit your local Randstad branch on September 18th. Please bring a copy of your updated resume with your current contact information"

#357 SOUP

SOUP

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

MCP currently has an opportunity available in the Sweeper/Scrubber division for a shop technician.

The shop tech. is the primary labor force for the Sweeper/Scrubber Shop. The shop technician/s should be proactive in expanding and improving their technical skills and knowledge base. This is a Full Time position; hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Some flexibility in work hours is required to meet customer needs.
A normal work day consists of repairing sweepers/scrubbers, delivering machines, and maintaining shop equipment. Often the technician will be required to perform tasks outside their normal work duties. The “Shop Technician” works under supervision but will be required to exercise good decision making skills as it relates to repairs. The technician also is required to exercise good judgment and decision making as it relates to their safety and the safety of other employees.

Job Duties
- Repair and maintain customer owned machines
- Repair and maintain MCP owned machines
- Clean and detail machines
- Estimate repairs
- Light vehicle maintenance/cleaning
- Light facilities maintenance/cleaning
- Equipment pickup and delivery
- Train and assist other MCP staff in skill and knowledge you posses
- Other tasks and projects assigned by supervisor

Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Valid GA state driver’s license
- High mechanical aptitude
- Transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift over 50lbs occasionally and up to 50lbs regularly

Send resume to: alan.campbell@markcpope.com

#358 kittycat

kittycat

LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY LADY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,101 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

Asphalt sealers.....no experience required....Lots of walking....shop is located on Buckhannon Hww...need help starting tomorrow ......

Please call Chevy 404-380-3781 for details....tonight...

Thanks..
Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

#359 mom2six

mom2six

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

FedEx Ground contractor looking for drivers. 21 or older. Must have clean driving record, experience 1 yr of driving commercial truck in the past 3 yrs.Pass a criminal background check. Must be able to lift heavy packages. Pm for details. Hours will be Monday to Friday start at 8am. Weekends off.

#360 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

I saw this in AJC.COM and thought I'd pass it along to anyone who's interested.

a customer management provider with operations in Kennesaw, said it will hire 600 seasonal workers by the end of November.

The full-time and part-time openings are for customer service representatives who will handle incoming calls.

The company said it is hosting daily job fairs, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays, at its call center at 2120 Barrett Park Drive, Kennesaw.

Applicants can also go on line to apply at www.aloricajobs.com and refer to Job #1200001941. Bilingual applicants should reference Job #1200001940.
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics