375 replies to this topic

#41 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:56 AM

I know people are always looking, so I thought I'd post some links when I see some that might interest folks....

http://atlanta.craig.../140280867.html

http://atlanta.craig.../139861665.html

#42 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:07 AM

Dallas FUMC is looking for a 30 hr week admin position---strong computer skills and some accounting required. If interested fax resume to 770-443-0824 or bring to 141 East Memorial Drive, Dallas or email to dfumc@bellsouth.net.

#43 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

Critty

As a member plus you're authoriized to post jobs as new topics. I see you putting them here in the bulk listings but if you want, you can post them as individual topics.

pubby

#44 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (publisher @ Apr 6 2006, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Critty

As a member plus you're authoriized to post jobs as new topics. I see you putting them here in the bulk listings but if you want, you can post them as individual topics.

pubby

I know...and I do sometimes....I just put this one in the bulk instead....

#45 lckyasa7

lckyasa7

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:13 PM

I am an experienced childcare worker, stay at home mom of 2 (for 5 years), and former creative movement teacher starting an in home daycare. I currently have two openings for children ages 18 months to 5 years. I have very reasonable rates and am able to provide references.

Services I will provide:
  • A balanced, homecooked breakfast, lunch, and snack
  • A curriculum including art, creative movement, spanish, math, science, and dramatic play
  • A loving, caring environment
  • Occasional field trips (local playgrounds, restaurants with playgrounds, etc.)
I will also be available occasionally (with advance notice) on evenings and weekends for an additional charge.

PM me if you are interested or know someone who might be.

#46 ScapeGoat

ScapeGoat

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:41 AM

Hi all; I work for a poured wall company out of the dallas area. We are looking for experienced wall foreman and laborers. A valid GA drivers license is a plus. Please PM me if you are are interested , or if you know somebody that is. Thanks
If I throw a stick will you leave??.

Look, you half a$$ed, over opinionated, misinformed, semi-literate, insolent, inconsiderate, ungrateful jackasses, take your Christian baiting, Bush bashing, grammatically incorrect, misspelled, ill-punctuated questions and comments and find somewhere else to play!!!.

#47 dusty

dusty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 06:48 PM

marie mcfall
at pinkstarmaria33@bellsouth.net or featherbrains123@aim.com

starting my side business: maries catered to your needs

my fee is $10.00 an hour.

1. do you need a elderly or babysitter ( i am medical school graduate) ( have had experience with childcare.)
(cpr and red cross certified)
2. do you have a hectic schedule? an need someone to pick up groceries, laundry cleaners,
let me be your gopher.
3. housekeeping(i do kitchens, and living rooms.)
4. i accept emails anytime of the day.
5. let me help your day go a little brighter.
6. i also do arts and crafts on the side. you like beaded bracelets.
i will make you some for your loved ones $5.00 for 5 bracelets.necklaces 10.00 laugh.gif
7. need a taxi, im an independent getting started. ( hours from 7 am to12 noon. ) 15.00 dollar a trip.

thank yo and have a blessed day. god bless.

Edited by dusty, 15 April 2006 - 08:18 PM.

#48 dusty

dusty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

hello there, DONNAS FRITTERS
PINKSTARMARIA33@BELLSOUTH.NET
FEATHERBRAINS123@AIM.COM

1. APPLE FRITTERS
2. CHERRIE FRITTERS
3. MARSHMALLOW AND CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS
4. STRAWBERRY FRITTERS

12 DOZEN = 5.00
24 DOZEN = 10.00
SEND ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER AND DATE TO ORDER
DATE FOR DELIVERY. 10.00 DELIVERY FEE. tongue.gif

THANK YOU GOD BLESS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.! cool.gif

#49 Sweet*1

Sweet*1

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:37 PM

Do any of you know of any part time or (flexible) full time jobs available? I have experience in administrative/office support & management, as well as some retail experience. I'm not looking for any kind of benefits or anything like that. We have all that. Even if there are any real estate agents out there who may need a personal assistant...someone to read email, answer phone calls, send out brochures, etc, ....just a thought. I can work from home or in your office. Basically I am just looking to make a little extra money to help pay attorney fees for our foster child we are fighting for. If you know of anything, or if I could be of help to anyone...please PM me or contact me @ 678-346-0045 (cell) .... if no answer, please leave a message. PS...I prefer not to work on Sunday morning! wink.gif
Thanks!
Home Sweet Home
Posted Image

#50 ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Fostermom @ Apr 19 2006, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do any of you know of any part time or (flexible) full time jobs available? I have experience in administrative/office support & management, as well as some retail experience. I'm not looking for any kind of benefits or anything like that. We have all that. Even if there are any real estate agents out there who may need a personal assistant...someone to read email, answer phone calls, send out brochures, etc, ....just a thought. I can work from home or in your office. Basically I am just looking to make a little extra money to help pay attorney fees for our foster child we are fighting for. If you know of anything, or if I could be of help to anyone...please PM me or contact me @ 678-346-0045 (cell) .... if no answer, please leave a message. PS...I prefer not to work on Sunday morning! wink.gif
Thanks!

Don't know where you are located but I added a post earlier about La Parrilla needing help immediately.
We were just there tonight and they are really short handed...5-6 people down. I know you didn't mention waitressing above...but you did say you were just looking for quick, extra money. Oh, and they are not open early mornings... smile.gif
We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

check it out....
www.lunchforlife.org

#51 LilCas

LilCas

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

Hi. My name is Cassie and I'm 20 yrs. old. I'm looking for a job that has to to with secretary work or anything to do with animals. Please contact me if anyone knows or has any jobs available. Thanks.

gabulldog20@comcast.net

#52 Ferg55

Ferg55

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:07 AM

I am looking for full time work. I have a lot of experience in management, security, and retail. If anyone knows of any openings please contact me I can email my resume or fax my resume.

Thanks,

Matthew Ferguson
Live every day is if it were your last. Tell those close to you that you love them. You never know what tommorow will bring.

You will not be forgotten SPC. Joshua Dingler 08/15/2005 "Operation Iraqi Freedom"

Posted Image
Thats my baby!

#53 dusty

dusty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (UsborneArynn @ Jan 17 2006, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am looking to expand my team in the new year! Check out the business info at:

www.ubah.com/c2812

This is Usborne Books and we help put awesome books into children's hands! We work with the public and also with schools and libraries so the potential is endless. You can work this business very part-time if you just want to pay one bill a month or you can turn it into a full-time business. This is very legitimate with many reps making supervisor within a year and making career-level income by working 20-30 hours a week. The best benefit? For me, it is the ability to take my daugther with me to all of my business outings. I do not use a sitter. Please email me if you are interested in more info...I would also be happy to call if you like. I am not pushy, I will just give you info. Thanks,

Arynn

-----hello i am curious on how to get started. email me at pinkstarmaria33
@bellsouth.net. or 770-456-0769 ask for marie. i use to be a merchandiser for a book company. i was looking to get back in to that kind of business.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#54 mamachic2

mamachic2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (av8tir @ Jan 5 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NY Gal @ Jan 5 2006, 04:53 PM)
I am looking for someone to finish my basement.  Must be reasonable (CHEAP), be insured and provide references.

Please be careful. You already are probably aware of such things,but, by all means,never give the 'contractor' any money before they start the job. Wait until the job is finished to your satisfaction before you pay them. Believe me , we learned from experience. If they are a reputable contractor, and have a conscious, they should have enough money in the business to supply them with the materials they will need to do the job and see it done to completion. I've had people say they would be there and never show up, not even a phone call,; people start a project and never return to finish the job. There are alot of dishonset people out there....so , just a word of caution from a former New Englander

Josh Hill (770) 309-6979. Excellent carpenter, very dependable and very professional. Give him a call for an estimate. He made me very happy with his work on my house and others I've referred him to.

#55 Arcaidy

Arcaidy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 12:21 PM

Position Summary:
The Operations Technical Support staff provides first level technical trouble-shooting, problem resolution and repair for computer equipment critical to producing the newspaper. This team supports pre-press computer systems as well as post-press and mailroom systems at the Fulton and Gwinnett plants.

Newspaper production is a deadline-sensitive, demanding environment in which immediate and accurate response to technical production problems is critical. This is a 7x24 hour operation in which response to production problems via on-call notification is occasionally required.

The OTS technicians work as part of a larger Information Technology organization. OTS staff participate in the implementation of new systems and technology. Conversely, in certain cases OTS will engage third level engineers resolve technical production problems.

Success in this job requires an understanding of and sensitivity to production deadlines; quick and accurate problem solving skills are required. The successful employee will be highly motivated, a self-starter, a person who takes initiative and proactive approach. This person will also have a logical and organized approach to problem solving, will be well organized and a good communicator. Since systems and technology evolve quickly, the OTS employee will take personal initiative to maintain his/her own technical skills, and will take personal responsibility to improve his/her technical knowledge.
Responsibilities:
Monitor and maintain production equipment used during pre-press and post-press operations. This equipment is located at the Fulton and Gwinnett plants:
Output management (ie. GUSS, RIPs)
Printers (proofers, plotters and other printers)
BURT mailroom system
SpeedDriver (DTI pagination output processing)
GMA Inserting equipment
OneVision (validates output files before final processing)
Autologic (platemaking equipment)
Dolev (platemaking equipment used for New York Times)
Workstations (including Windows and Macintosh computers)
Telephone Systems
This production equipment is vital to the publishing of the newspaper, and is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The equipment supported is used for page layout, proofing, pagination, formatting the page and creating plates for the presses. O.T.S. supports the line managers that control the insertion of advertisements in the newspaper, production of New York Times pages and also monitors and maintains the computer room at Gwinnett.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
MCSE or equivalent Microsoft/Apple certification or 3 to 5 years in desktop computer repair.
Background in electronics, (Basic understanding of board level trouble shooting of electronic equipment)
Experience working with relational database (ie. MS SQL, Sybase, MySQL)
Excellent communication skills Experience writing documentation, proposals, weekly updates, understanding of project management a plus
Experienced in debugging Unix shell scripts, Applescripts and Visual Basic scripts.
Basic knowledge in Telephone support and control. ie. Moving phones, changing numbers, installations and trouble-shooting

Position is down town on Marietta Street. The Xpress bus drops off and picks up a couple blocks from here.
Send me a PM if interested.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image X2

#56 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:01 PM

Accepting children for summer child care in my Villa Rica home, on a full time summer basis. Also, will do hourly care while mom runs to the doctor, gets her hair done, etc. on an as needed basis.

Please share this info with anyone you know who may need low cost care.

Multi child per family discounts available!

Due to a job loss by one family, I have a several openings for infant childcare immediately and full time, in my Lost Lake, Villa Rica home. Newborn & up. Rates are $90. per week paid in advance.

Mon. – Fri. approx. 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

Call Diane at 770-456-0081

#57 randa87

randa87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 04:50 PM

Im good with people, can pick up new tasks easily used to help run the front office at my old cheerleading facility so i can run a cash register work with customers etc. Im home from college for the summer and desperately need work ....

#58 randa87

randa87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 04:54 PM

I desperately need a job for the summer... Im home from college and I and 18 years old and I have taught cheerleading since i was in the 9th grade. Ive always worked with children extremely well and I have great computer skills. I dont have any retail or sales experience so no one wants to hire me please I need help...

#59 MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

Icon

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:08 PM

i am in need of a new job i am as of now a secreteary and qould like to stay in that field...i am also wanting to go to school to be a dental assistant so if any one has anything please let me know
If It aint on Dirt, It aint Racin'
[url="""]target="_blank">http:// border="0" alt="myspace layouts">[/url]
[url="""]myspace[/url] layouts

#60 kdriskell

kdriskell

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

I am looking for a part-time job.
My son has a chronic illness which gets worse as he gets older. I left my position as Payroll Clerk in Dec 2005 after working with the Company for over 10 years. They had recently moved closer to Atlanta.
My son needed me to be closer & more accessible to him.
Anyway, I processed payroll in house for over 10 years - Multi-Company (3) with multiple (5) pay period weekending dates, Multi-State, too (hope that is not to confusing). I worked on confidential payroll filings and responding to and resolving all supervisory and employee inquiries via telephone or email. Extremely fast paced office, I am able to multi-task & prioritize. I enjoy meeting new people & hanging out at home with my family & cooking & singing.
I would like to work Monday - Friday - about 30 hours per week would be awesome.
Thank you in advance, for any help or direction that you can give me, that will help me in my quest.
God Bless.
Kim Driskell

#61 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:15 PM

I sense I need an "I NEED A JOB" forum.

pubby

#62 kdriskell

kdriskell

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ May 31 2006, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sense I need an "I NEED A JOB" forum.

pubby

Your probably right. Take care.
biggrin.gif

#63 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (kdriskell @ May 31 2006, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My son has a chronic illness which gets worse as he gets older. I left my position as Payroll Clerk in Dec 2005 after working with the Company for over 10 years. They had recently moved closer to Atlanta.
Anyway, I processed payroll in house for over 10 years - Multi-Company (3) with multiple (5) pay period weekending dates, Multi-State, too (hope that is not to confusing). I worked on confidential payroll filings and responding to and resolving all supervisory and employee inquiries via telephone or email. Extremely fast paced office, I am able to multi-task & prioritize. I enjoy meeting new people & hanging out at home with my family & cooking & singing.
I would like to work Monday - Friday - about 30 hours per week would be awesome.
Thank you in advance, for any help or direction that you can give me, that will help me in my quest.
God Bless.
Kim Driskell

check this link:
http://atlanta.craig.../166623146.html

QUOTE (dirttrackbabe @ May 30 2006, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am in need of a new job i am as of now a secreteary and qould like to stay in that field...i am also wanting to go to school to be a dental assistant so if any one has anything please let me know

check this link:

http://atlanta.craig.../166236304.html

#64 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (randa87 @ May 25 2006, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I desperately need a job for the summer... Im home from college and I and 18 years old and I have taught cheerleading since i was in the 9th grade. Ive always worked with children extremely well and I have great computer skills. I dont have any retail or sales experience so no one wants to hire me please I need help...

Personal Trainers & Sales Managers
needed. World Class 24hr Gym. Call Victor
Arnold, 404-805-4562

#65 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (dirttrackbabe @ May 30 2006, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://career.irm-sy...48?Opendocument

#66 MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

MRS.Dirt*Track*Babe

Icon

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (critty @ Jun 1 2006, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks critty i email my resume....if you find anything else please pm me or whatever thanks
If It aint on Dirt, It aint Racin'
[url="""]target="_blank">http:// border="0" alt="myspace layouts">[/url]
[url="""]myspace[/url] layouts

#67 Normac

Normac

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (kdriskell @ May 31 2006, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God Bless.
Kim Driskell

sent you a pm

#68 Bellascloset

Bellascloset

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:29 PM

Do you need a job?

They are hiring for a FULL DEPT not just 1 opening, The pay is very good...
to fill out a app go to

www.shawfloors.com

Shaw Floors plant 62 in cartersville
www.shawfloors.com

Representative - Customer - Hard Surfaces - 2nd Shift - Plant 62
Tracking Code
123050-552
Job Description
Effectively and courteously process orders, prepare correspondence, make modifications, and conduct inquiry as requested by the customer, sales, marketing, and customer service management to ensure full customer satisfaction. To consistently provide accurate information by using the knowledge, experience, and skills learned in the position. To project a willingness to help all customers and maintain a good attitude at all times. High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Two years experience in a service environment preferred, one (1) year required. Previous office or administrative experience preferred. Proficiency to operate in a mainframe and PC windows based environment, including electronic mail systems. Must communicate well both verbally and in writing. Must have a personality that demonstrate service temperament, i.e. non-abrasive, approachable, team player, etc. Work hours will likely be 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Training will be for 4 weeks and will generally be from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. During that period, hours may range from 32 to 40 hours per week. Office Hourly Grade 4.
Job Location
Cartersville, GA, US.
Position Type
Full-Time/Regular