#361 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

http://www.alorica.c...Job_Search.aspx

ETA: It is for RYLA. Thanks for sharing captain :)

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom, 05 October 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#362 MissSophie

MissSophie

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

it sounds a little like "sales" to me; but curious to hear from others who check it out. I am not looking for a job.

#363 Fam First

Fam First

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

This is a new business in Kennesaw that's hiring:
http://www.skyzonesp...m/kennesaw.aspx:

Now Hiring
Sky Zone Kennesaw is now looking for dynamic, reliable, outgoing individuals to join our team. We will be interviewing for part-time employees to fill roles as Cashier, Court Monitor, Event Host, and Event Coordinator at our Job Fair.

Job Fair

When:

Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Friday, January 11, 2013 3:00-6:00 pm

Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:00 - 5:00 pm

Kennesaw, GA 30144

We are not accepting applications via email or fax at this time. Please print, complete and bring with you, the Employment Application and Interview Questionnaire (final page of the application). Be sure to answer each question thoroughly.

#364 dirt road

dirt road

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

They are now accepting applications for the Dallas Post Office for part time carrier assistance....You must go online at USPS.COM (or .GOV) not sure and you MUST set up a profile on there to apply...Its called a RCA...thats what you need to apply for (rural carrier assistant)....You will be garanteed to work one day per week but many weeks will work more than that...also you Must be available to work ANY day (other than Sundays)...you must be on call every morning til a certain time! No benefits but great pay! HURRY and apply i think they stop accepting very soon!

#365 kwright99

kwright99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

I recently graduated from CTC with a diploma in Medical Assisting. I am certified through the AAMA. I am currently looking for a part time position with a local practice or as a private caregiver.
If you are interested in speaking with me or know of an available position I would welcome any opportunity. I may be contacted at wright.kristi@rocketmail.com.

Thank you,
Kristi

#366 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

I recently graduated from CTC with a diploma in Medical Assisting. I am certified through the AAMA. I am currently looking for a part time position with a local practice or as a private caregiver.
If you are interested in speaking with me or know of an available position I would welcome any opportunity. I may be contacted at wright.kristi@rocketmail.com.

Thank you,
Kristi

I don't know if this would work for you or not, but check this out.
http://atlanta.craig...3891763079.html

#367 mom2six

mom2six

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

FedEx Ground contractor looking for drivers. 21 or older. Must have clean driving record, experience 1 yr of driving commercial truck in the past 3 yrs.Pass a criminal background check. Must be able to lift heavy packages. Hours will be Monday to Friday start at 7:30am. Weekends off. PM for details.

#368 tallchick69

tallchick69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

My husband is a DJ. He have all types of music. From COUNTRY to HIP HOP. He's very reasonable and have over 10 years exp.
weddings
Parties
Engagement
Anything he does it

Dj Kenny 770-882-3882

#369 oneijack

oneijack

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Emission Station in Hiram (hwy 92/dallas hwy) looking for a inspector. This would be a full time +overtime job, about 53 hours 6 day work week. Closed on Sundays

Must have a current AA license (all vehicles testing)

Knowledge of ESP Equipment a plus

Current station hours are 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm Saturday

PM me if interested.

#370 rhwbmw

rhwbmw

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Looking for experienced automotive technician. Prefer to have own tools. Pay is based on a flat rate system. Call or come by for imediate interview Robbie's Auto Repair on East Paulding Dr. 770-485-7788.

#371 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

http://atlanta.craig...4225022847.html

Commercial/Industrial Sewing Machine Operators (Dallas, Georgia)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Established 44-year old manufacturing company moving to the Atlanta area from Virginia seeks sewing machine operators with factory production experience, single needle lock stitch machine.

Current positions are part-time, nights and weekends with full-time growth opportunity.

Salary based on experience.

Job Description:
Use an industrial sewing machine to sew a variety of fabric based upon a pattern

Job Requirements:
Ability to work as a part of a team but also independently
High attention to detail
Basic math and measurement skills
Able to commute to Dallas, Ga.

Ideal Candidates :
1-3 years experience preferred
Committed to safety at all times
Excellent attendance and attitude

To request an application, please email us at milliestel@gmail.com.

#372 PauldingMom3

PauldingMom3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Not certain I am posting in right forum.

Looking for handyman/woman for general home maintence in North Paulding area. Currently deck refinish and hanging double doors are on the top of list.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Edited by PauldingMom3, 07 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

#373 SouthernLady

SouthernLady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Local Dallas family is seeking one part-time caregiver (Sat/Sun) and one full-time (M-F 9-5) for my adult granddaughter, soon to be 21. She is smart, witty and fun but is totally dependent on us for her physical needs.  The person we seek must be knowledgable in working with a hoyer!! Someone who takes initiative but asks and understand the parameter of their job scope. Responsibilities include caring for her physical needs, cleaning and maintaining her living space, assisting with bathing/personal hygience, preparing her meals which requires some cooking (only for her), assisting w/making doctor appointments, traveling to/from appts with her, and often times being her voice on the phone (with her direction) as it is sometimes difficult to understand her over the phone - basically you are her hands, feet and voice.  The person we seek is responsible/dependable, enjoys caring for others and is fun to hang out with because a lot of this job is being a companion.  The candidate selected will work through our agency that provides help to us so you must be CNA certified, have completed CPR training and be able to pass a drug test and TB Test.  Interested candidates should email your resume with 3 references and tell me why you would be a great candidate for this job.  Send emails to pdt2599@yahoo.com.

Edited by SouthernLady, 05 March 2014 - 09:13 AM.

Life is too short ... Make it a great day and enjoy life!!!

#374 oneijack

oneijack

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

Emission Station in Hiram (hwy 92/dallas hwy) looking for a inspector. This would be a full time +overtime(time and a half) job 6 day work week. Closed on Sundays

Must have a current inspector license

OBD Testing only station.

station hours are 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm Saturday

PM me if interested.          

#375 oneijack

oneijack

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:46 AM

Emission Station in Hiram (hwy 92/dallas hwy) looking for a inspector. This would be a full time +overtime(time and a half) Closed on Sundays

Part time might be available as well

Must have a current inspector license

OBD Testing only station.

station hours are 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm Saturday

Call Curt 404 384-8234

#376 oneijack

oneijack

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

Emission Stations in Hiram / Dallas looking for inspectors.

Full time / Part time 

Must have a current inspector license / Drivers license

OBD / ASM Testing stations.

Call Curt @ 404 384-8234 

or  Eric @ 404 25902574

#377 Drywall_Junkie

Drywall_Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:12 AM

Building material supply company in Cartersville looking for CDL drivers, class A and/or B. Moffet or Teledyne experience is a plus, also seeking experienced crane/boom operators as well. Competitive pay and benefits,  call if interested!

(678)719-0104

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics